Everything posted by Jasper
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Many Vietnamese boys joined Jupiter recently including Jack #10 and his younger brother. Incidentaly Boom’s younger brother was at the bar last night. He looks a bit like him. They say that he will join Jupiter soon.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Aek, his number is #88. He declared himself as gay, he doesn’t go with girls for sex. Mekhin told me that a lady customer even offered 10,000 Baht but declined the offer saying “ I am gay! “ making the girl cry.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Arm, he is Jupiter ‘s number 1 star, his number is #55 but you rarely see him wear the number tag, meaning he is already booked. He is the most popular boy according to Boom who self declares himself as No. 2. Arm and Boom are best friends and if you are one of their regular customer and one of them isn’t available, the other will cover and entertain you.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
After four days of sick leave, Boom returned to the stage tonight. There was a very large crowd of Chinese audience so he was exceptionally well received with screaming guys and ladies including that obnoxious Chinese American with her friends. That woman and her friends presented three money garlands to Boom and one garland to Arm. Boom did a new show with Aek, both revealing a large m*nho*d at the end of the show making the audience going wild. lol hank75, that woman and her friends have left the bar with Boom as well as a couple of boys. By the way, when Boom does a hula hoop show, at some point, he smiles and points the audience that is usually that night’s off customer. lol
-
ICONSIAM OPENED
I went to Iconsiam again on Sunday 2pm, people were just boarding the shuttle boat when I got to the Pier and I could comfortably sit down. There was a short wait 2-3 min. on returning to Sathon Pier, again there was enough seat. I noticed there were 2 boats dedicated from Sathon Pier constantly carrying people over to Iconsiam. Unlike commuter boats , their shuttle boats are equipped with life jackets.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Haha, It is the same woman. I did some digging about her. She is NOT a mainland Chinese. She is Chinese AMERICAN living in US but often visit BKK for business. The last time she visited was earlier this month.
-
First Impressions
I think the well muscled guy you saw flanked by couple of drag queens in the show featuring the song “ Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You” is this guy. Photo borrowed from hank75 I don’t think he is meant to be the Babe of Jupiter. I think management is tying to develop him as a New Tam, ex Jupiter currently at Moonlight since Tam used to appear in the exact same show at Jupiter2002. He is #31, 23 years old Vietnamese guy, used to be a Fake Club model, very friendly, always making jokes. He may lack the star quality of Tam but none of his attitude?
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Yes. I was there although I wasn’t near enough to know exactly what they are shouting. She was sitting on the front row seat in from of where you were or where the photo was taken. She did appear fairly obnoxious as earlier on she shouted to the boy on stage, “ XXX( boys name), come here!.” without any discretion.lol Or probably she is just loud mouthed. She presented money garland to the couple of boys.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
There was an ugly shouting match between a farang guy in his forties and a Chinese woman in thirties. I thought they were going to throw punches each other at one point. Mamasans and the owner quickly came to the scene to calm them both. I don’t know exactly what started the quarrel but she appeared to be a regular customer with 2-3 Jupiter boys already sitting with her and a bottle of whisky opened in the reserved seat area. Probably they had both too much drinks. She had much louder voice winning the shouting match. LOL
-
ICONSIAM OPENED
I went to Iconsiam today, had a lunch at Vietnamese restaurant, watched movie “Aquaman” bought a few Thai sweets. I really liked it. Shuttle boat from Sathorn Pier is frequent only waited about 5 min. Terrace restaurant has a great view, ideal place to impress your favourite boy if the current air pollution improves. FFF52AAC-1C83-4AB7-BCF2-BBD6F54F28E0.MOV
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
-
GayThailand is now GayGuides.com
1. Click menu icon on the top right & 2. Click mail icon or click member’s name on the thread and click mail icon on the member’s page
- Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
- Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
-
“Up to you”, “Take Care” and other Newbie tips
What happened to her? I hope she is ok. Whatever happened to her, I believe she must have been very happy with him while it lasted. Sometimes gogo boys fall in love with customers too. Recently a veteran Jupiter boy has got married to a Taiwanese female customer and had a big wedding party, a few of Jupiter boys were invited. Some say he married her because she is rich but hey, isn’t it always the case of the rich guy marries poor girl, gold digger?
-
“Up to you”, “Take Care” and other Newbie tips
I have heard of a theft by Tawan boy some time ago through his colleagues. Apparently the customer complained to the owner and the thief boy was fired, so I was told.
- Trip report Christmas in Bangkok and New Year in Pattaya
-
“Up to you”, “Take Care” and other Newbie tips
Oh I have heard this story before but didn’t know the boy was him, exTawan nowJupiter boy, right? Good for him!
- Suggestions for Michael
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
- Best muscle in Bangkok?
-
Suggestions for Michael
-
GayThailand is now GayGuides.com
I love the new format. Uploading photo& video is much faster and easier.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok