Everything posted by Jasper
-
Tawan Last Night
Vinapu should claim commission from Tawan management. He is their one man PR Agent in here. lol
-
December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip
A quick recap of the Day 10. You had massage at 2PM. Short time at 5PM Aaaaaand 9PM. Certainly you are not wasting time on the last day in BKK. LOL Excited to read about #51 finally as I often wondered why he seems to be so popular.
-
The Malls of Bangkok - Gay Paradise
I am not a big fan of Siam Paragon. International brands are over priced due to import tax, some goods charged 2-3 times more expensive than in other countries. I prefer local malls or malls that selling locally produced goods. I have never seen smiling sexy Thai guy at Siam Paragon. All I see is sea of Chinese/ Asian tourists. Perhaps I should change prescription of my contact lenses.
-
December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip
Vinapu, you have certainly outdone yourself on Day 5 report.
-
December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip
LOL good one.
-
December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip
Great report as always. Cannot wait for the 10th night.
-
December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip
I too ask similar question and I have never met a boy said " I like boys better"
-
Asian from Canada on his first trip to Bangkok
Vinapu, Haha I know exactly who that was. And I am glad you are not posting his photo. Let's keep this mini fan club secret for a little while,shall we?!
-
Asian from Canada on his first trip to Bangkok
Consolation prize? You mean you have missed your first choice? By the way, I am glad that Tawan is doing well. "Think of Happiness, Think of Tawan" haha soooo true.
-
DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?!?!!!
Or perhaps the farang knows the young thai friend is married with 2 kids.
-
Exchanging Money
If you want Superrich's headline rate, you need to go to their head office(Rachadamri) opposite Central World. Superrich's booth have worse rate than their head office. You need a copy of passport as they take a photocopy and contact number.
-
a picture is worth a 1000 words
Oh Vinapu, I cannot wait to read your trip report?!
-
DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?!?!!!
Trust me I am quite slim by Western standard but according to a "very frank" bar boy that I offed I have a belly like a pig and taughed me how to pronounce PIG correctly in Thai. Thanks but no thanks.
-
finally back in pattaya Oct-nov 2015
Really enjoyed reading your report. Thank you!
-
In BKK now... GoGo bars (and boys) price crazy??
I know most members here do not care much about Bangkok bar scene. But what happened to Jupiter? The last week of October, I did bar hopping of Jupiter →Dreamboys→Hot male. OK it's a low season but at Jupiter there were only 20 boys on stage doing "boysboysboys" routine. I was truly flabbergasted. Shows were mostly performed by ladyboys. I could not find any muscular guys that I usually see many at Jupiter. Dreamboys were not much better either. Very few boys and only around 30 customers mainly 20's 30's yo Asians.
-
Catering to the Asians
I was at Tawan last month and saw a boy coming back from a short time off. 3-4 boys were laughing and I asked why. Apparently the boy came back within 30 min. " Customer cum too quick"
-
Closing active threads
With due respect to nurses, we must not forget that because of Thai boys'sex work' many older farangs saved from their lonely existence at home country.
-
Visa extended stay
I assume that you get tourist visa in Germany. I have read somewhere in Thaivisa dot com that a consulate in France is very strict in issuing tourist visa that require the one need to stay in France for 3 months in order to get a back to back tourist visa. I think you are lucky in Germany.
-
Closing active threads
This is so true. I have always thought the same that what they are doing is a kind of charity since I could never do the things they do even getting paid handsomely.
-
Closing active threads
I have never considered paying for sex is wrong.In fact I find it exciting and gives me a feeling of adventure that separates from everyday life. Why do they think it's wrong? Is it a religious principle or moral one?
-
Hot and Rain in Pattaya
I am totally with firecat on this subject. Whall- you call it "Free choices" but most of the times when a boy accept disgusting amount such as ST B400, he has no choice but to do do. I would call it EXPLOITATION since desperate people cannot afford a luxury of choosing When I see this type of discussion the word INTEGRITY always comes to my mind.
-
Bangkok for Sept.
Apparently Montien charge joiner fee 1100B.
-
Bangkok for Sept.
Haha. Can't wait to read more of your spending habits.
-
Bangkok for Sept.
Or you can always apply for " Thailand Elite Visa" for Zillion baht.
-
Bangkok for Sept.
Biguyby, I heard you can only apply tourist visa 4 times. After that they could be very reluctant to issue 5th tourist visa nowadays. I know this is very strange but I guess they were suspicious of illegal work. Also there are many foreign pensioners living cheaply in Thailand like Chiangmai without contributing much to Thai economy so they want to get rid of them too. Also because of the recent Erwan bomb incident, they are going to thigten immigration. It's really annoying!