Everything posted by Boy69
-
Pattaya First Timer Help
I would prefer to stay at Jomtien complex over Boyz Town any time ,You have very good hotels with swimming pool like The Agate or Zing (be careful not to book other Zing hotel which is not located in Jomtien complex ) and also very nice guesthouses the best is East Suites with spacious luxury rooms and a free entering to Zing's swimming pool . you are in the heart of the gay bars complex , 5 minutes walking from Jomtien beach and 15 minutes drive by Baht bus to Central Pattaya. Boyz Town is noisy , no swimming pool and as Vinapu said everyone can see who you are walking with not a great thing if you want keep discreet . It's not a good idea to stay at the big resorts such Hard rock because some charge joiner fee for each guest you bring to your room. For first time I would dedicate at least one week to Pattaya and visit the beutiful nearby island Koh Larn is a must .
- Silom bars
-
Silom bars
The night market is a tourist trap with expensive prices local are not shopping there so there is no reason for them to open it till the mass tourism is coming back.
-
Bangkok has changed...
Thai men amongst the most beautiful ones on the planet what there's not to like I don't get it ...
-
Should I visit Pattaya?
Yes I agree ST rate 1000-1500 LT 1500-2000 .
-
Silom bars
Pattaya is much cheaper then BKK. Many boys do not doing long term at all (girlfriend/boyfriend not aloud, work or study next day, family commitments and so on ) the rates might be varied between 2000 to 3000 Baht and sometimes more .
-
Chiang Mai Boy Bars
The parts of CM shown on that YouTube video are very familiar to me and are the heart of CM it's completely different to the bustling crowds I remember from my last visit there about six years ago ( although the gay scene was already dead back then ) I am really sad to see so many businesses I remember closed permanently and the major attraction the night market almost nonexistent , it's definitely not the magical CM I remember from my last visit . I believe if someone is only on chasing boys and sex edvntures will find what he's looking for there but some of us are looking for more then that once coming to lovely city as CM . Sad.
-
Chiang Mai Boy Bars
How can you feel fun in a ghost town...
-
Value for money
In principal at normal times high season is December to February and peak season is between mid December to mid January . Some hotels are charging high season rates from November till the end of March or even April.
-
Thai Pass
You are probably right officials in Thailand have intendecy to interpret the law as they wish.
-
Value for money
November is not exactly the high season. the high season is December to February. In the Covid era there is no high season actually at all .
-
Nice boys advice
I meant in normal times at the Covid era they probably will do everything to earn money .
-
Nice boys advice
ST fee is around 1000-1500 BHT, LT 1500-2000 BHT. most of the boys aren't doing LT at all .
-
Planning a trip next week
I always use their services and it's pretty good and reliable never wait more then one hour to find free sit available. For more than one suitcase or overweight one the extra charge is 50 Baht , if their stuff noticed that at all . Their mini buses are not luxurious but for the short trip to Pattaya are reasonable.
-
No trip report
Yes that's is absolutely true refund or cancelling a transaction are so obvious and common at the west but are not acceptable at the Thai culture .
-
Should I visit Pattaya?
Most likely you are right the current conservative Thai government will be happy to see all these "venues" vanishing to dust.
-
How do you identify money boys on dating apps?
You usually don't have to ask during the chat the boy will raise the money issue if he wants to meet you if he's MB .
-
Silom bars
My last visit two years ago first time visit at Screw Boys I was very impressed of the young beautiful twinks selection I offed Vietnamese 19 years old he was amazingly smooth , slim , light skin and beautiful .great performer in bed . very sad that this bar is closed .
-
Visiting in rainy season
I like very much to visit the islands in the south especially Krabi area , the rainy season can be a turn off for beaches lovers like me so I prefer December to April months for traveling .Actually it is a matter of luck even at the rainy season it is usually hot and might have lots of sunny days and enjoy everything Thailand can offer.the climate in Thailand is unpredictable .
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
If so we can be perfect companionship no competition between us when hunting boys together. lol.
-
365 The River massage
Yes I agree he is beutiful.
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
I like your observation. Unfortunately I have very narrow specific taste they must be 18-22 y.o. ,smooth body ,very slim beautiful face and gentle/polite nature . The frustrating search looking for the boy I like can take some time when I am in Thailand and I find myself couple of nights lonely eventually once the correct boy is found I prefer to stick with him most of my vacation and avoid the endless frustrating Search for short time . Gladly to say that almost every vacation I had in Thailand I managed to find the type I like willing to stay with me long term with the 'boyfreind' illusion experience. This is why I love Thailand so much the magical country where you can fulfill your dreams and desires so easy .
-
Go Go Boys in Thailand
Never seen one maybe because I prefer 18-21 yo boys and at this stage of their lifes they don't think of doing such afulish procedure to their pennies.
-
Pattaya councilman suggests zoning illegal prostitutes
It's typical to the Thai culture to avoid loosing face , they fully aware and courage the sex industry because it's hugely profitable but will never admit that it's legal neither aloud to save face for the state public image. The most funny thing is that some of the sex venues are owned or under sponsorship of these 'respectful' high ranking officials.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Thanks seems very interesting BL .