Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. I don't agree, 5000 for LT seems to me very exessive amount in this price I get guys in my country without all the efforts going to Thailand so I will decline it immediately without any hesitation. 3000 is the maximum I am willing to pay for LT .
  2. Lol 😆no it's omlet with yellow cheese vegetables salad toast pineapple juice and hot coffee.luckily you weren't the waitress back then .
  3. Thai's don't like to walk even for very short walk they prefer transportation,it happened to me with almost all the boys I had been with. Thai's have amazing memory,I was amazed too when after two years the waiteress at Pattaya restaurant remembered exactly what I am eating for breakfast.
  4. Yes you are really far behind... Excellent accommodation options on reasonable prices to name a few Agate, Zing,East Suites and The Venue.
  5. Wow 3 guys at your first day I barely can recover the flight on my first day.
  6. Zing have some breakfast options including Buffet, Many restaurants nearby which you can choose to eat your breakfast, this is really not a problem in this area.
  7. I had experience some hophomobic remarks couple of times in Pattaya from Arabs but ignored it.
  8. Boy69 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I don't understand you paid the boy in advance ?
  9. Boy69 replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    Did you pay this guy ?
  10. I don't understand your first question... Regarding the second one, I don't think putting a picture of a boy you contact via app is a proper thing to do, you have to respect his privacy.
  11. I suspect that the current Thai conservative government is using the Covid as excuse to impose new social order to limit the number of tourists comming in and limited the entertainment activity and opening hours.
  12. 1500-2500 ST 2000-3000 LT .
  13. Many thanks for your update, Ivam planning to travel soon first time to Colombia, Is there Covid travel restrictions to Colombia at the moment? Are the tourists comming back to Colombia in significant numbers?
  14. Unless the restrictions are lifted off completely the TAT prediction will remain sceince fiction. I don't seem the Chinese coming back soon due the harsh restrictions the Chinese government is forcing on traveling . for the Russians due the war with Ukraine it's almost impossible to travel due the West sanctions and the Indian economy was hit badly due the Covid so I don't see the number of tourists comming to Thailand returning to what it was before the Covid. The number of tourists comming from the West already reduced significantly long time ago when the Thai government imposed harsh Visa restrictions so neither the Westerns will save the situation any time soon.
  15. Boy69 replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    Screw Boys is a great bar to my taste slim smooth twinks .Is it closed permanently? Will it repron ?
  16. It's hard to believe that it will reopen this bar was bleeding to death even before the Covid.
  17. Thanks! Maybe it's because the economy in Colombia isn't good at the moment what do you think ? To tell the truth I met very beautiful 19 y.o. boy on-line and we are in close contact for couple of months and I intend to meet him and travel together with him so I don't think I will chasing boys in Colombia , However it's great to know that the apps are very active with lot of boys .
  18. Boy69 replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    So from your reports can we conclude that things starting go back to normal in Silom bars ?
  19. Well I am not forcing any boy to do long term if they don't want to , Maybe because I am into 18-22 y.o. guys whom have less commitments and I myself not elderly and like traveling around , swimming and shopping they find it interesting and none of them felt miserable as far as I know exept the Vietnamese boy I had more than two years ago he decided to go after 4 nights but it was because he had very jealous boyfriend in Bangkok who made a scene and asked him to come back immediately but after a week he came back and we stayed together another week at Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi and had great time . In general I had very positive experience with LT . If the boy sleep overnight and go I don't see it really as LT but an extended ST . I personally never did it because if the boy doesn't want to stay more than a night or if I don't find him attractive enough to spend my vacation with I prefer to cut it up as soon as possible and send the boy to his way after one or two hours.
  20. Boy69 replied to Will7272's topic in Gay Thailand
    It was a risky move indeed to take the diminutive Lao boy upstairs and fortunately you didn't take him to your room otherwise you might destroy your good reputation among the hunks in Silom area forever.lol.
  21. This is very good news but this year my first trip abroad since the Covid begin will be in Colombia, I just hope I will have a great time as I had in my beloved Thailand.
  22. I never did over night long term only short time or 24/7 long term for long period a week or more. I don't see any advantage on LT when in morning the boy wakes up and leaving as you said LT is for me a companion for meals , beaches , traveling and so on . Fortunately in all my trips manage to find a boy of my taste willing to do it some were excellent partners and some less , mostly because I am lazy I am not the adventurer guy who is seeking different partners every night and jumping from one massage parlor to another I simply don't have the energy for this.
  23. Yes I agree. The Grinder app works fine for me for finding the boys I want but I do like to visit the bars for fun usually order one drink or two and leave unless I see very hot boy I rarely off one from the bar. my suspicion is that the boy obligated to give a fee to the bar or mamasan for every off they have so obviously you are paying more for ST or LT then the apps .
  24. The main problem is that you can't keep discreet , For example I met a very beautiful boy through Grinder and decided to do a long term with him for my whole vacation about a month, the big problem was that he worked on BBB and I stayed at the opposite hotel the Copa and we didn't want that his bar will know about this arrangement so we have to sneak to the Copa all the time ,to get things worst we have a fight and he left and every time I got back to my hotel I have to sneak quickly to my room to avoid seeing him at BBB's outside terrace... It happened five years ago and it was the last time I stayed in Boyz Town .
  25. East Suites us a great option they have 2 spacious apartments on the ground floor with Jacuzzi , the reception is very friendly and really don't care about guests you are bringing at all , You have a free access to Zing's swimming pool which is very nice . Zing have great rooms too if you avoid their basic standard rooms and The Agate is also an excellent option . both are very gay friendly especially Zing . As first time visit to Pattaya I would avoid staying at Boyz Town I stayed there many years ago it's not so bad but theses days you have much better options .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.