Everything posted by Boy69
-
Getting your new Thai BF to the US
- Getting your new Thai BF to the US
Be careful many money boys use this links, don't develop excessive expectations.- returning to bangkok - tips to swap
There are donation boxes at the airport.- returning to bangkok - tips to swap
There are donation boxes at the airport.- Boy go go bars in Patong
Better than BKK : http://www.phuket.com/phuket-magazine/10-best-gay-bars.htm- ToyBoys
Isn't there cock show and nudity at BBB currently?- Update from Chiang Mai
In my last visit in Chiang Mai two years ago the gay scene was completely dead,however I did enjoy the the city as a tourist destination with a lot of temples , the old city and the soruondings.- Cremation services for late King to be at end of December
I attend to make a visit at the grand palace in August ,Is the whole place is closed for foreigners or only this particular gate ?- Yet another Pattaya 'clean up'
Chiang Mai is not an alternative option at all to Pattaya the gay scene there is almost non exist once I had been there 2 years ago I understood it was much vibrant in the past but it faded away.- First time to Jomtien....Advice Please!
- Getting your new Thai BF to the US