Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Yes this is correct, Never discuss the rate in advance this way the boy have the motivation to do his best with you ,then you should pay for what we got from him.of course the minimum rate for ST is 1000 and for LT is 1500,I never paid bellow than that if the boy was really good I pay 1500 to 2000 for ST and 2000 to 2500 for LT and never got any complaint from the boys whom seems very happy with this .
  2. It was like winning the lottery for the boy 3,000 each night for 4 month ??? It's really insane he must bought a house with all this cash falled on him unexpectedly out of the blue
  3. I never discussed the rates in the bar with boys in advance, after the action I always give for ST between 1000 to 2000 BHT and for LT 1500 to 2500 BHT depends how good was the boy.Never faced any problem with that.
  4. 2 years ago I came with my thai boy freind to BBB the stuff there didn't bother us at all and just smiled politely to my 19 y.o. beuty boy and we had really great time there , I guess if I was alone there was more pressure on me ... Even then the going rate for short time was minimum 1500 BHT ,Some of the boys at BBB were stunning but I suspect most of them are straight. Next week I will arrive to Pattaya after 2 years of absence and will check the selection of the boys.Keep you update
  5. I don't thik it's possible if a boy sits with you more than 1-2 minutes there is a pressure on you to order him a drink from the bar management otherwise he will have to return to the stage . I agree with vinapu that BBB is the best bar not only in Pattaya but in Thailand so I don't care to pay more when I sit there occasionally.
  6. My favorite is light and smooth skin gay twink boy between 18 to 21 yo but not too feminine neither too muscular .I fell in love with 2 such boys in the past ,they were lovely and gentle however were disappointed when I rejected the idea to merry and take them to my country...
  7. If I'm into 18-21 twinks what is the best bars ib BKK ?
  8. "Behind the screen they are sweet, gentle guys who are very willing to please. And despite being 100% straight, they are not hesitant in giving you a hug, a cuddle and even a kiss." Beeing cuddled or kissed by 100% straight boys ...Yuck !
  9. I walked many times holding hands with boys in Thailand with no issue at all , many times even received nice smiles from Thai people looking at us ,the Thai calture is less tolerance to kissing in public but holding hands or showing genetle affection is totally acceptable.
  10. "didn’t let him hold my hand this time though. I felt a little bit shy if there were people in close quarters seeing this PDA." Thailand is the most gay tollerent country in the world really nobodys cares if you and your boy walk holding hands there is nothing to be a shame of beeing gay I am little bit disappointed from you here...
  11. There was a harsh raid on Africans lately kicked out mainly to Cambodia. I am quite surprised on your experience at Sansuk sauna I considered to book a room there but changed my mind to the Copa hotel in BT because at other forums the comments were generally negative: not much Thai attractive boys,medicore restaurant, not polite stuff act. never been there maybe will pay a visit in my next trip on July.
  12. Namzu I think you are too hard on the boy, SE calture have a different time presption than our western culture everything is more calm and easy I got used to it that a meeting hour date is only a general frame for the South asians .You don't have to be angry on Monboy he seems very nice lad to me.
  13. "Once in a while I needed to bask in his purity and innocence, and his kindness and love. I know I am not good for him, and I truly do not deserve him. I should just be content in the few moments we have together. " You got it right you 'love' BurBoy but you spend only short time with him and prefer chasing short time money boys from bars,I am in no way judging you Namzu and I admire your intresting adventures in Thailand but I am puzzled how come you so much enjoying BurBoy company but spending so little time with him...
  14. I wonder why Namzu insists only taking boys from the bars and doesn't try his luck through the apps like Romeo, Grindr or other Thai dating ones.
  15. Phuket is very expensive but you can avoid tourist traps and reduce the costs.
  16. Phuket or Krabi.
  17. I am speechless your writing Namzu is really wonderful. From my experience some of the professional money boys are great actors, they know how to manipulate you and give you the impression that you are really special and that you are the falang of their dreams whom they had been waiting all their life to rescue them from their miserable life...but it's total bulshit.
  18. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    It's all a matter of finding the right boy , 2 years ago I offed 19 years old boy from one of the bars in Patong/Phuket we had a great time together and short time became a long term trip to Pattaya, once I had to return back home he wanted to establish a serious relationship and to come with me to my country a proposition which I declined politely.
  19. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Usually the more attractive boys do not do long term because they can earn more money by doing more than a one short time a night, but all is a matter of a deal negotiation I guess...
  20. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    In Thailand everything can be fulfil nobody cares neither judgemental ,It's really not a problem.
  21. Numazu,I do enjoy your thread it's like reading a novel!Great stuff !
  22. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    Sorry I meant that in general I found Phuket better than BKK with its gay scene laidback and relaxed atmosphere, the nice beach ,surroundings and neighborhood islands are excellent for enjoyable vacation, of course BKK is much better if gogo bars is your major interest but for me this days BKK is very disappointed the quality of the shows and the boys dropped drastically in recent years and the prices are much higher.
  23. "That he offers to quit his job for your visit is - in my opinion - a big, fat warning sign. " I agree with Alexx as I advised before the most important test is if the boy is willing to work and support himself than his genuine and honest. If he is willing to quit his job there is a possibility that he doesn't have any at all and he's lying or he doesn't like to work and prefer to quit and to be supported financially by you. Consider this situation as an adventure with low expectations with this boy and be very cautious.
  24. From my own experience very gay freindly hotels: Renzde Vous in Phuket. Copa in Pattya. Glitz in Bangkok.
  25. Maybe you right and the boy is fine but it's better to be very cautious ,you can read ChristianPFC blog and learn how Thai boys can be very manipulative, deceptive and devious (my own personal experience with them is generally very negative unfortunately) The primary test is if he isn't asking for money from you and willing to work and support himself than he's OK. http://christianpfc.blogspot.co.il/?m=1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.