Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Nice report vinapu.we will be glad to hear some impressions of other bars besides Tawan.
  2. Yes at BKK the rates are outrageous this is why I never off boys there only at Pattaya or Phuket .the rates I stated above are very acceptable there and the boys are happy with it.
  3. I hope the senior members of the forum will reconsider their decision and change the ban to a suspension. I really think Samebb is not bad boy only a naughty one that deserve a good spanking.lol.
  4. 4000 BHT for long term WOW it's really an outrageous ripp of .You must have a reputation of a big spender among the boys at BKK if they dare to ask this amount...If you stood up for your initial 3000 BHT offer the boy would certenly agree to it. Strange but I never asked in advance any rates from the boys and pay 1000-1500 for ST or 1500-2500 for LT, never heard any complain from the boys .
  5. You're misleading my words I said that in general I prefer places with a beach when I am travelling ,BKK is not appealing to me for many reasons and one of them ia a lack of beaches so I prefer places like Pattaya,Phuket, Krabi act.The main reasons I go to Pattaya are : it's a great fun to be with many attractive boys on a reasonable price, there is huge selection of affordable accommodation and restaurants , vibrant night life and all approachable in short distance by foot or 10 baht taxi ,and yes there are beaches not very good ones but it's better than nothing.
  6. It's a matter of personal taste I am in general not a fan of big cities and BKK isn't exeption this city suffer from all illness of mega cities :trafic jams,air pollution ,high living cost act. .When I'm traveling abroad I am looking for more relaxed places and better with beaches.BKK is expensive compare to Pattaya everything is almost double cost and sometimes more, However I am glad for you that you happy with your life in Bangkok .
  7. Samebb is a colourful character indeed but he absolutely isn't a troll his language sometimes crossed the line but his contribution to the forum was great with lots of priceless information and useful advices I certainly don't agree with his impolite language sometimes but I think he deserves a second chance, a suspension is more appropriate in his case than a complete ban.
  8. Sammeb maybe crossed the line at one thread but to ban him permanently seems very harsh punishment to me it was better to suspend him for short period.he was very informative and helpful for many members here including me ,some advices he gave me were very helpful . Just my humble opinion...
  9. The lack of safety is a serious issue in Thailand I remember that the old Hollywood Disco at Pattaya was burned more than one time at the past.
  10. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    Did you booked Zing delux room? Did you enjoyed your stay there?
  11. Exactly. Boys in Phuket/Patong and Pattaya are better,the rates are more resonable and many boys can be reach easily via the Apps.at BKK they are arrogant, expensive and usually straight.
  12. Deleted i don't know what happened same respond sent multiple times.
  13. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    The Venue seems very nice boutique hotel but its prices are fifty percent more than the Agate and without inclusive breakfast ,not a great deal apparently.
  14. They turn a lovely spacious beach to a narrow ugly one same as the beaches at central Pattaya.
  15. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Maybe in BKK but in Pattaya never saw Asians offing boys .
  16. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes that's correct I saw also some Chinese tipping very well the boys at BBB but never saw a Chinese offing a boy.
  17. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    There is nothing wrong with the Copa and I did eat breakfast or dinner at the New Cafe Royal occasionally but still a lack of a pool is a big drawback. It was very sad to see the declining of Dongtan beach massive reconstraction,no vendors on Wednesdays and Thursdays, polluted water,lack of boys ,many venues closed opposite the beach and almost no masseures there so nowadays a pool is a must becuse Jomtien beach is not really an option for me.
  18. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    Thanks Samebb but a pool is a must last trip I stayed at the Copa opposite BBB it's a very nice hotel but the lack of breakfast and a pool were annoying Because Jomtien beach is under construction and the ban on vendors to operate their business on Wensdays and Thursdays it was not really an option to go there ,also it's very convenient to eat breakfast at the hotel instead of drag yourself to a restaurant early in the morning.
  19. Boy69 replied to Boy69's topic in Gay Thailand
    O.K. thanks all it seems it's worth spending more to stay at the Agate.
  20. I like this website becuse it is informative, helpul and respected. I stopped using Sawatdee website excatly because it became abusive with personal attacks between forum members. I hope this website will stay respectful ,we are here to help each other and not for making a fuss.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.