Everything posted by hank75
-
Dreamboy Paradiso
- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Just watched this video and it is the first time I’ve seen a money garland handed out at Moonlight. 500 baht notes? https://twitter.com/moonlight_bkk/status/1112961352761405443?s=20- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
With the current Twilight situation I would not be surprised if this causes a temporary overflow of boys to Jupiter and Moonlight, some may be very willing to negotiate.- Jupiter 2018 is open!
Yes if his customer for the night is a regular who stays till closing time, which many of his female fan club seem to be. That was how I got up close with Boom, whom I’ve always admired from a distance haha. His customer was happy to stay for karaoke and he went around shaking hands and drinking shots with the other remaining customers.- Dreamboy Paradiso
This mixing of boy show and drag show irks me. I don’t mind one or two drag acts inserted in between, to give the boys time to change and catch their breath. But I’m there to see boys. If I wanted to see a drag act, I’d go to a drag bar - like Stranger bar which I enjoy. The problem with Dreamboy drag acts is that they’re often terrible and NOT entertaining. I don’t understand why someone doesn’t open a real musical cabaret drag bar and do it properly. The ones that can perform well should perform...and the retirees can be grabbers and man the ticket counter. This would also give the non-offing tourists another venue to spend their money and gawk, leaving us to off in peace. Double the benefit.- Jupiter 2018 is open!
In my opinion at least, it is even better fun than the actual show itself. Fantastic vibe, good music, most of the tourists have left, the boys are relaxed and up for a drink. Lots of winking at other customers over the shoulders of their actual customer for the night (Arm and Boom in particular are good at working the room LOL). Try to go when Poppy and PJ are performing, you won’t be disappointed.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
His name is Smart and I think the reason they didn’t reply is because he doesn’t always take offs, but he will when cash strapped or a good tip is offered. Be prepared to pay 5000 tip though you might get lucky and he asks for 4000. I am a fan of his towel dance too!- Jupiter 2018 is open!
I wish I had a face to go with the number! I need to start keeping a little black book for all the boy numbers we discuss here.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Not to worry...I think Babe is just fine Babe clip - NSFW- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Hotel Reviews Bangkok
Some people may prefer not to highlight to hotel weeks in advance that they plan to bring back joiners and hope to just do so discreetly, perhaps only alerting the lone late night receptionist. But the Silom hotels have pretty much seen/heard it all I imagine.- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Very sexy. Makes me wonder though why he feels the need to take gogo boy offs to supplement his income. My impression was that revealing photo shoots should pay extremely well to compensate for having your cock plastered all over the internet. Or is he doing them for free?- Soi Twilight closing....what?
Did DB’s owner sell the bar? As in the new Paradiso is now under new ownership, only the brand has been retained?- Soi Twilight closing....what?
Are there even any boys left?- Would it be safe to go to BKK at the end of April/early May?
Don’t worry I think it will be good timing. Songkran will be well over by a couple of weeks. By unfortunate timing, I have to visit for work on 15 April which means all the boys will be completely exhausted from the festivities. Luckily I only stay two days and return in late May/early June for a proper visit. At least when you get there they’ll be rested and fresh. The coronation may cause some bar closures but am pretty sure massage places will be less affected and the apps should be lively.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Models seem to be refusing to take offs until they’ve finished the 7 April grand opening as they have to rehearse many hours each day and most of them are tired. Only Babe has the energy according to one of them.- 30 March '19 Drag Brunch at Spasso (Grand Hyatt Erawan)
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
And looking well from his enforced break...might have been good for him- Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
On a Monday night? On a Monday night? Impressive- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Soi Twilight closing....what?
Sometimes fellow audience members are rather good looking or friendly. Otherwise I use boy as a barricade, and they get a handsome lad in close proximity for free.- Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
The twinks are all still there but sometimes they skip the act if any of them are out of the bar or have been offed. And priority is given to the model acts. His name is Sky not Guy, but I too thought his name was Guy/Kai due to Thai pronunciation. Still at Moonlight and one of the most popular non-models. - Moonlight Gogo Bangkok