Everything posted by hank75
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Short of a perfect score, what a tragedy Never mind vinapu, true to your intrepid reputation you can be the first forum member to test and review the upcoming new bars...boldly go where no man has gone before
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Moonlight has again done a video peek-a-boo on FB, where they upload a non-model parade live show video for a very short while then take it down, If anyone else was (un) fortunate enough to catch this, they debuted a new act “Matador” Which consisted of - you guessed it - Mr Smart dressed up Spanish-style and flourishing a big red cape. And one other boy, I couldn’t recognise from the video but a strapping fellow, wearing a horned helmet and bondage gear prancing around as the ‘bull’. He actually looked more like a Viking caricature. It was somewhere in between cringeworthy and a hoot. Why do I have a feeling the famous new choreographer they talk about so proudly is actually just a naughty gay making the boys act out his fantasies? LOL
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
I just need a good angle, like Pong Music Massage. LOL.
-
Trip report - March 2019 (last days of Twilight)
Wonderful. I love live music but around Silom, I don’t know where else to go apart from late night Jupiter.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
HOT. thank you for sharing
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Don’t worry you will have Jupiter, Moonlight, Tawan and Screwboys available to you. And Fresh Boys and Dream Boys seem to have confirmed their relocation so likely they will have reopened by time you are there. Gogo bars can’t afford long closures if they want to stay in business. I’ve always preferred hanging out in Soi 4 to Twilight anyway. Add on the massage places, DJ Station and Soi 2...:you’ll still have plenty of action around Surawong.
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Yes 100K a month is extraordinarily high. I’m almost tempted to go work massage myself!
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
My assumption was that massage tips weren’t as generous as gogo offs though? And no drink fees, stage tips etc. So even for popular massage boys it would probably be around the same as gogo?
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
I have always wondered about this. Do boys really make more money from massage rather than working gogo?
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Yes I merely meant that the style of Thai boys I prefer - hunky. Either they make more money or find it more pleasurable working in the local venues.
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
I have noticed many of the Thai boys I find most attractive have gone to work in local women-only host club or Fake club. I see their pictures on the social media for these venues and bemourn the fact that they are not accessible to me. If a revitalization or creation of brand new gogo venues (or even foreigner and gay friendly host clubs or dance clubs) means they are lured back, this would be only good news as far as I am concerned.
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Wow this is significant. New owner = major change in how bar is run? Good news is that new ownership implies bar will remain open, injection of funds to revive what was becoming a very tired venue. I hope they lose the camp lady boys finally!
-
Trip report - March 2019 (last days of Twilight)
Really fantastic to have this report so the last days of Twilight are documented. Thank you and looking forward to next instalment.
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
I find Meji even more attractive than Jack Hope they release more photos soon
-
Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)
Thank you for sharing your memories. Like spoon, I am a relative (though enthusiastic) newbie since I’ve only partaken of the scene for less than a year. Remembering the intoxicating headiness of my first two visits, I can only imagine what it must have been like in the pre-internet years when the gogos were at their peak form. However this could be the start of some exciting times as the old bars reopen in new incarnations? Perhaps even revitalize scene by attracting new boys to work in spanking new premises?
-
Guys on layaway....
I would because... He obviously made you very happy and was not greedy. I do not know the cost of the phone but I would contribute a reasonable amount and make it clear this is something you never do and prefer not to do, but are making an exception for him. If his birthday is any time soon it can be expressed as a one-off gift. Or surprise him at the end of the trip as a reward for good behavior. I know how desperately these young poor boys yearn for phones and he’s probably been scrimping for months and is short of a certain amount. Alternatively you can deny him the phone but take him shopping at H&M or elsewhere so it is clear gifts are possible but on your terms only.
-
Art Massage
Seconding the branch opposite Tawan.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
It was mentioned he is indeed a real gogo boy at Jupiter...but way too popular for us mere mortals
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Well he is quite a hunk! Perhaps that group of boys - who are good friends apparently - all come with a fair bit of attitude?
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Really!! Multiple reasons to go back to Jupiter. I must tell my female friend, she will be so excited. She was 99% drunk when she met him and is still talking about him today.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
First picture: the original “defectors” from Jupiter. The “stunner” is on the extreme left. I met him briefly many months ago when he came to Moonlight at closing time to visit his friends. I was told he worked in a massage but silly me forgot to ask exactly which shop. He looks 1000x better in person. I also mistook the third guy for current Moonlight grabber but they just look extremely similar. No idea where he is now. Second photo: another very handsome boy named Ole and also ex Jupiter I believe? But have never seen him in connection to Boys 66 and Moonlight.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
If he is the boy I am thinking of, he is a real stunner with a beautiful smile. Like you say, impressive build but not overly muscled like Tam. But actually, I can think of two boys who match the above description of stunners who left Boys 66....I will post photos to see if we can identify them.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Just imagine how much better looking he will be in person then! But I am certain I have never seen him before. Perhaps I am getting old and my eyesight is missing out boys sitting in dark corners of the bar.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Yes I heard that is why Tam and York did not want to stay. They left Jupiter with their good friend another very popular boy, I think his name was Ole, all planning to join Boys 66 but Ole was sponsored by a wealthy customer to stop working gogo. By that calculation, the Moonlight model basic salary of 1K a day plus extra fees for appearing in additional acts, walking in the model parade, provides a far better income than Jupiter even before drinks, off fees and tips. Although in the latest job ad, the basic monthly seems to have been reduced from 30K to 25K for new model recruits. I’ve also been told that Moonlight is less strict on absences and sick leave. Would be interesting to know how Dream Boys the other ‘big’ bar stacks up.
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Do you know his name? What a hottie. Can’t imagine how I’ve missed seeing him at Jupiter all this while...time to go back.