Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hank75

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hank75

  1. They’ve announced the Songkran special will be 11-16 April though? Possibly Drim is correct and it’s some kind of anniversary party. My friend’s regular Moonlight boy says they’re in the midst of learning new routines and the boys have been asked to try and not take holidays until after Songkran.
  2. A mystery...my friend asked a Moonlight mamasan exactly what the “Grand Opening” was all about, and his reply was that the owner was keeping it a secret. Maybe Moonlight and Jupiter really ARE merging. Or a merge with Hot Male?
  3. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    A wonderful and informative post by CurtisD. I would add that, if offing a boy as company rather than just for bedroom action, it is important to consider a couple of things. How is his English, can he converse? More importantly is he a lively, outgoing sort who enjoys being taken out and is willing to be a good companion? I have made the mistake of assuming a boy who spoke good English would also be a good companion since we had a chance of sustaining a conversation...I have since learned that the two do not necessarily go hand in hand.
  4. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Is this in Bangkok or Pattaya?
  5. Let’s start with muscle session first, I think there is a high possibility he will agree for this very soon....the question is not “if” but “when” and “who” now...clock is ticking
  6. I believe this rumor/news came from me as I heard it from one of the staffers. Yes the two owners are friendly. But no I don’t think this will be a reality any time soon and definitely not by next month!
  7. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I didn’t mean the hotel Scooby. What I meant to say was, I have heard the muscle boys speak disparagingly about customers who try too hard to impress them, but are rude and overbearing despite flashing lots of cash and gifts. and the last part of your post confused me. If anything, they are very respectful and polite.
  8. Moonlight has just updated a Facebook photo to say “Grand Opening 7 April”. What opening? Haven’t they been opened for well over a year? Perhaps they are taking bids for Babe’s first gay off LOL
  9. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Very well said.
  10. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    They do expect higher tips. Because they are aware they are good looking specimens and they have trained extraordinarily hard to achieve such muscle perfection. But in terms of being impressed by fancy hotels? Like everything else it comes down to the boy himself - and I have been pleasantly surprised to find that some of the older ones couldn’t care less. In fact they dislike/distrust overly flashy customers.
  11. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Perhaps my caveat would be, I usually do not disclose my hotel until AFTER the tip is agreed upon. And I repeat, I have never experienced a boy changing his expectations after discovering I stayed in a good hotel. As for those super star muscle boys, you might be surprised that they do not really care about where you stay. They’ve seen their fair share of good and bad hotels (ditto customers) and as long as you are reasonable and respectful, and fulfil their requested tip they do not tend to judge. In fact, being older (some are raising children), most of them are more skilled at thriftiness and money management than younger lads and are completely aware that a modest hotel does not always mean an empty bank account....and vice versa.
  12. Well if you make friends with him and persuade him, you could be his first! Now that’s a real thrill “de virginizing” Babe LOL
  13. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    This is why I enjoy Stranger Bar, as mentioned by DivineMadman. I often encounter fellow punters with their boy special. Given how tiny the place is, quite often we have to share tables. Sometimes a conversation is struck, other times we merely eye up each other’s boys and trade winks/smiles when the boys are not looking. Great fun.
  14. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    See you at breakfast then, vinapu.
  15. My friend has paid him 2000 for drinks and he was fine with it. Also very willing to pose for photos. Clothes on, sadly.
  16. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Baht. He was hired by a businessman to be a companion, but also to ‘entertain’ the businessman’s female clients. Edit: he is now at Moonlight but ex Jupiter. This happened when he worked at Jupiter.
  17. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    By the way no one should be paying 8000 for W! That is inflated high season “fighting with Chinese tourists” pricing. W and Le Meridien can be had for around 5000 with some pre planning and use of booking sites. And for 4000 you can still get a lower tier 5 star or nice boutique. maybe one of the misconceptions is exactly how much people are paying to stay in 5 star- often less than you think!
  18. hank75 replied to Nikom's topic in Gay Thailand
    This could get ugly, very quickly!
  19. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Not to wade into this argument, but I’d like to point out that I’ve stayed in both price brackets and there is a difference, mainly to do with my own comfort, ease of mind and getting myself into a well deserved “holiday” mood. I didn’t take colmx’s post as judgmental and can fully see his perspective. But my preference has always been towards the nicer hotels. Why? I make a decent salary, really value my hard earned short visits to Bangkok (which give me a much needed mental and physical break) and don’t want to deal with the hassle of any hotel malfunctions which might put any of my 2 or 3 or 4 days out of kilter. These visits are usually sandwiched in between intense work periods and I NEED that little oasis of peace and enjoyment so as not to go stir crazy. If I was on a two or three week Bangkok trip where my only focus was boys, I would obviously opt for something more economical but I’ve simply never had the luxury of staying that long. I’ve often thought that I over spend on hotels. Also on food, on taking Grab instead of spending five minutes to negotiate a taxi meter, on drunkenly splashing out on drinks for myself and my boys. I admire those of you who have been prudent and are now enjoying a better retirement lifestyle for your savings. Am starting to consider how I can cut back in order to put more towards my retirement fund. But my point is- you will never understand others’ motivations nor where they penny pinch to give themselves some luxuries. So don’t shoot them down for it, please. For a first timer like BenG1000, I can absolutely see why he would want everything to go like clockwork and is willing to spend to make that happen. We already know nothing in Bangkok goes according to plan! So let the man have his comfort. To the main part of my post - boys and how they respond to expensive hotels. I have NEVER experienced a boy who sulked upon receiving an agreed upon tip (or a fair going rate) simply on the basis that I stay in a good hotel, and therefore should offer more. Boys know that tips are given based on service and chemistry. Instead I find they put their best foot forward if they believe I am a well-heeled customer (pun unintentional) as they hope for a second off, perhaps with a little extra the next time. The younger boys who are newer to the money boy business love taking selfies in a posh hotel - it boosts their status in the eyes of their mates. And they’re always delighted with the comfortable bed and roomy showers, it puts them in a good mood and sets the tone I find. Even helps me to persuade one or two to long time, with the temptation of trying an expensive hotel breakfast the following day. I find most of them posing for selfies next to the hot plates and juice station! It actually warms my heart that I can offer them this little pleasure (seeing a fancy hotel, being treated like a proper customer in the dining room) so they have racked up some experience for their future “careers”. At first shy and awkward on their initial visit, nothing delights me more than seeing a boy come back on my next trip and strut into breakfast like he owns the place. And, because I like older boys in general, these boys tend to be more experienced. They have been literally everywhere with wealthy Asian customers, even flown business class - a five star hotel means nothing to them. I was just told of a Moonlight model who was paid 100K to travel with a customer for 3 days. They gently put me off when I suggest ordering room service “room service no good, I bring you outside eat khao mun gai, my friend mother cooking”. So a 2 am jaunt for street food it is. Moral of my long ramble - if a boy is greedy, he will be greedy everywhere, hotel or no. Toss this one aside. If a boy is genuinely the lovely sort of boy you want to have with you, he will just try that much harder if he hopes to keep your business.
  20. It’s the opposite actually. Babe started out as a dancer, even when still in school - and before he had a few minor enhancements which created the ridiculously photogenic mug we all know and love. His early social media videos show a very skilled mover, even at the young age of 15-16. He started lifting weights, got his body, grew into his looks and the rest is history. Along the way some of his “seniors” recruited him into bar work, initially just to be a headline model. Unfortunately they are hardcore money boys, so he’s starting to get accustomed to this way of life. From “no offs” to “women offs” and who knows.
  21. Thanks for this Drim, I’ve seen most of the photos but not this “making of” video. Very sexy...but I also feel a little sad for Babe. Now he’s moved on to simulated gay sex in photo shoots....where does he go from here? Something tells me he’ll be a fully available money boy within 2 years. One of the older models told my friend just this past week: “Babe is too young, he doesn’t know how to say no to people”
  22. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I am confused about why it’s appearing this is “high season” even though this should be a quieter period?? Can any BKK residents clue me in? Similar reports from Moonlight.
  23. hank75 replied to Nikom's topic in Gay Thailand
    The worst kind tells you the boy you are after is “no good” in hopes that you will off the boy they recommend....who is usually sharing the tip with them. True story.
  24. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The boys will go anywhere you bring them if you pay them the regular short time fee. You can also ask “how much to go drinking with me 2-3 hours” and they may agree to some discount. But keep in mind if you decide to bring them back to the hotel after, this fee has to be converted into a standard long time. They will probably be fine at Maggie Choo’s for a 30 minute window. But the drag show humor is very Western-centric and Thai boys won’t enjoy or understand it (I speak from experience!). They will be much happier in Soi 2 and 4.
  25. hank75 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Fully second Le Meridien on Surawong. If you can snag it at a good rate, definitely stay there. I find the price fluctuates greatly depending on low/high season and how early you book. Gay friendly, full five star, welcoming to joiners. Great buffet breakfast for a Western palate. Couldn’t ask for more. Ah Stranger Bar. Love that place, so camp, always good for a few laughs. I took a boy there and he was horrified “If I want see ladyboy I go my own bar!” When I have a few moments, I’ll PM some photos of the twinks from Moonlight/Jupiter so you can see if they’re your type.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.