Everything posted by Tomcal
-
Mexico vs Brazil
22 yr old guy from Grindr. 500 pesos for 4hours and drinks
-
Favela Views
The Favela, is the name given to the slums in and around the large cities of Brazil. There are many favelas existing around the cities of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paolo. A Favela exists when homeless people or squatters occupy vacant plots of land, and build their homes out of things they can get scavenging. Today, millions of Brazilians live in these mazes of shanties. Approximately 6% of the entire Brazilian population lives in Favelas, roughly 15 Million, most of which are in Rio and Sao Paulo.
-
Then and Now
Another one vhe ued to work pointe with his brother who i met first, they did several porn films together. He got a degree in engineering and is into competitive body building. That pic was taken a few months ago. I think he is about 34/35 now.
-
Then and Now
He was the recruiter for latinjocks.com and would go to the saunas once a month looking for new faces! I knew him as a sauna guy from about 2003 to 2009 always a really nice guy! Here is a recent photo from this year!
-
Then and Now
there are a number of guys I have stayed in touch with since I first started going to Brazil in the early years 2001- 2005 Here are some "then" and "photos" each set is 3 photos, 1st and 2nd are when I was hanging with them and the third in each series is them now!
-
Grindr
They message me! I have in my profile a creative way of saying i am looking to pay for sex without saying it explictly to get around the Grindr monitors! :-)
-
Grindr
I forgot to mention one guy was a "cholo" tough guy who no one knew he was gay. I had to meet him several blocks from his uncles house and i went out with him 6 times, we would go out to a beach bar in the afternoon and then get home late so it would be a day long date, but he never wanted to go to a gay bar always straight ones! I really liked him but his insecurity about being gay is not something i could deal with. Also he had anger issues getting into a fight at one bar we were at!(he won) and one time getting into it with a bartender! One time i picked him up and he had a black eye and bruised cheek from a fight the previous night(he was always really sweet with me) and while it made for interesting dates i dont need the drama! He is someone i really like!
-
Grindr
I had mentioned this a year or so and thought i should do a update! Grindr is not only great in Brazil and Mexico but is really great where i live! While i live in SoCal, i am about a hour out of Weho/LA, I live in OC. And it appears most of the guys who escort, just "dabble" in it only doing it wheb they need some extra cash! Most appear to be around 20 to 23, and are attending college or have recently taken time off to work to get some monet together! 1/2 of the guys i have gone out with are living at home with their parents! I have gone out with about a dozen this year. I have paid between $40. - $60. Each time and they have been totally happy with that including a really nice guy last night who i gave $40. to. While all have been gay or bi they have had very limited "escort" work but have been very good in bed. I would guess about 75% have been part or full Hispanic, and goodlooking guys. All have a typical 21 year olds body, lean/toned.
-
Mexico vs Brazil
My house is in Merida which a lot of people haven't heard of but its the capital of the state of Yucatan and about 1M people. It is about 90 miles west of Cancun.
-
Is learning the language important when visiting countries for pleasure?
I speak terrible Portuguese and Spanish but in all humility i can muster i can say that i get along well in and out of bed with Brazilians/mexicans/Czechs(my grandparents were immigrants from what was then Czechlaslovakia and spoke little English and were very poor) so i do not think you need a mastery of the language to have great sex or a fun social time but i do believe you need to make a effort to learn basic words as a sign of respect for your hosts/companions! At least that has worked very well the past 16 years for me!
-
September in Brazil
Demedici, i think i am going down but the first half probably from the 7th to 17th of September.
-
September in Brazil
I decided to go back to Brazil in Sept but given what I have heard about the state of Rio's Saunas lately I decided to spend the first weekend in Belo Horzonte where a lot of the Rio sauna boys seem to come from and I have two guys from 2010 that I met in Rio when they were 18/19 and met in Rio but have stayed in contact with after their one summer in 2010 in Rio and are now 25 and have offered to show me the sights! plus I want to visit Olympia sauna! then I will spend 5 days in Rio with the guys I hang with there and then the last weekend go to Porto Alegre where I have some guys I have also know for a number of years. I realize that Mexico has a stronger draw for me now then Brazil does but I still am very nostalgic about Brazil. I plan to still go back but probably just two times a year rather then the 4 to 5 times a year I have been going. also I plan to visit Mexico a week a month from October to April.
-
Mexico vs Brazil
There is great Expat communities on FB for every area of Mexico where you can find out everything you want to know about a specfic city or town. I was talking today to a owner of one of the Rio saunas and he said business at all of them is way down and he doesnt know how much longer they can hang on, given that 98% of their revenues comes from locals, many of whom have lost jobs during the current crisis going on in Brazil. I said a year ago i doubted the saunas would be around in 5 years...maybe alot less! The computer/cell phone apps/ grindr etc., just like happened in the states is coming to Brazil maybe sooner then expected! i am planning on going down in September but may spend more time in some of the other cities and onky 4 or 5 days in Rio!
-
Mexico vs Brazil
I have been asked by several people which place I like better or which one is better for meeting up with guys? It really depends on what perspective you are coming from. and I can only speak of the one city in Mexico as that is where all my experiences have been there this past 16 months. Before I compare and give my thoughts, I do know that the "non" resort towns/cities are much cheaper then if you are trying to hire in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico city, etc. and while the available guys are many in any of the cities(Grindr is a must have app!) there is a bigger selection of "muscle guys" in the resort cities. typical price for a guy is 500 pesos = $25.US and that price is for an hour or all night! all of my encounters have been for anywhere from 5 hours to overnight with most being all night. Double/Triple that price for a hour with a Cancun gogo dancer or stripper! I have been very happy with the guys available locally! Brazil offers the saunas where you can see 30 - 50 guys up close in a social setting, in this part of Mexico you have several bars where the local guys are invited to dance on the bar and a dozen or so locals will get up and walk around the oval bar taking off clothes as they keep going around, when the "dancing" is done they go back to the outside area to wait and see if anyone will buy them a drink(beer being the beverage of choice) and want to do anything later. When I go on Grindr within the first couple of mins I will get a dozen or so messages, my profile indicates I am looking for business relationships. 4 of the guys I have met so far randomly will come by my house, as it is located very close to the center square of town where everyone hangs out and ask if I want to do anything, I usually have said no as I prefer to select my time based on my schedule and they are fine with that and go "ok just checking will see you later". (large 12' iron gates are locked in front of the 3 doors so you can talk without opening them) one day a guy showed up for the third time and it was noon and he had just got out of class at the local university which is about 2 blocks away and I decided it was a good time, he came in and stayed about 1-1/2 hours and I gave him 500 pesos and he was very happy! I like being able to sit and have a drink and talk to the guys and decide which among the guys there I want to go with and that is what I like about the Brazilian saunas ...and the hustler bars in the US of days past! You don't have the same thing in Mexico but nothing stays the same if it had I might never have gone to Brazil....Cats and Stellas and the Gaiety in NYC and Numbers in L.A. and the Old Boardwalk in Miami, and the bars in Prague, where great place whose era is long gone! so for right now, if you can't make it to Brazil then Mexico is a viable alternative!
-
SUperhelpful WeBsite For Brasil/South American TRAvelers
Netgay is updated I believe every 2 weeks! :-)
-
SUperhelpful WeBsite For Brasil/South American TRAvelers
The list is older then most the guys reading this! 1/2 are closed and except for one, not really suited for foreigners but for young locals ....and La Cava!! Seriously ??? It waa old and nasty the one time i went in 2002 and the few customers in there were older them MY Grandfather! (And i an no spring chicken!) and i have never met a sauna guy that has ever gone there! The problem with "RE" Publishing lists is they can and often are out of date and contain erronious information! Especially when it comes to Gay bars and meeting places! At the best The above site is seriously out of date! At the worse the person hasnt visited most of the places he is talking about!
-
Invite go go boys at dance clubs
I only dated two gogo boys in Brazil, both have done porn so I am putting their photos up here. they both charged the going rate for overnights. I went with these guys from about 2005 to 2007 or so. Both were great and the one is in a totally different occupation now and the other is still stripping/gogo in mostly straight clubs.
-
Guadalajara Excursion
Where i am in mexico it is $25 and that's all night! Saturday night my friend and i invited two guys over off of grindr and they got to the house about 7:00 and left the next morning at 7:30. We had drinks around the pool laughed and taked and had a great social night and finally wandered into ge bedrooms around 1:00 when they left one guy didnt want anything and the other one asked for $500 pesos if that was ok he said! I called the other one back and gave him $500. Pesos too! Sunday they both called back to want to know when we could meet up again. Both were 21 yrs old
-
Mexican Men
I did OZ and am not sorry at all ... but I am Sorry guys for not responding sooner, I need to head out of the Latin American forum more often! I just got back from spending 8 days down there and going back in 2 weeks for 10 days! I have found the Mexican people to be extremely friendly and none seem to hold " trump" against us! Actually they don't even bring up his name! I just got invited to be in the wedding party for my realtor(gay) who is marrying a 25 yr old. Venezuelan guy in August! but I only think he invited me because another common friend told him that I would be bringing several Brazilians to the wedding! (not true! I am only bringing one!...well maybe 2)
-
AfroColombians from Medellin. The THICKEST cocks. Pics***
I was introduced to it about 12 years ago in Rio by a guy who liked to bttm but didnt do it often! His pic i can put on here since this came off a porn site!
-
Flights to Brazil (Rio or Belo)
Axiom i know who you are referring to and that is about the farthest from true love as you could get!! The american has no money left and the bf made fun of him to everyone when he wasnt around! But he did get all his objectives reached! He got to travel Europe, get his college paid for and get married so that he will get his spouses gov't pension when he dies! Meanwhile the older american spouse has no savings left and lives on his govt pension of under $4,000/ mo! And the condo he had in Rio was sold many years ago as he needed the money which is now gone! I will say it one more time Big dicked Brazilians DO NOT fall in love with guys who are 35 years older then them, Much less unattractive and out of shape! They are only there for the $$$! Every time! I could list 6 different Americans i know, just change the names who fell in the same situations! I understand it, they want to be "loved so badly" they believe against any reality that the much younger Brazilian loves them! Keep reality in check and dont fall for the fantasy! Because that is what it is! I told one guy this "if he really is in love with you then tell him that you lost all your money in the stock market but at least you still have each other!"" And watch how fast his ass is out the door!
-
Clube 117 Rio last night
I was essentially attempting to depict to readers here (most of whom are non-contributory) SOME of what they might expect to access in a club/sauna here. Up until about 2 yrs ago maybe a little less, i posted pics of almost every guy i met on my trips to Brazil, then as they say "someone screwed it up for everyone" by taking the guy that i gave him the contact for, to the apartment i gave him the contact for and showing him this site with the photos of him! Which implicitly told him dont ever do! He had some idea that it wold be good to get the "boys" to participate! I told him the vast majority do not stay in this business for longer then a year usually less and would have no interest and would be upset if their photos were shown even thou this is a private gotum! I was right! Now the only photos i put on here are those that the guys already have in the public web like latinjocks or bangbang boys! I understand all well Bobbolino's point! Also i tried to show the readers what to expect as i know the difference between what i find attractive and what they do are vastly different! I will take a great face/average body over a great body/avrage face every time! We all are different so if someone says "i went to the sauna and there were xx number of hot guys" it doesnt mean much unless i know what his idea of hot is compared to mine! Thats why i use to include photos! anyhow thanks for trying bobbalino! You one of about 10 active posters and it is appreciated!
-
First Visit to Rio and Sao Paulo
Junior publishes about a dozen selfies a day! Lol here is one from yesterday with his latest BF and a couple more that look like the last 100 he has posted! He is in his Mid 40's and is a grandfather! Looks pretty good!
-
Flights to Brazil (Rio or Belo)
Mikey, the airlines have complex algorithims to determine pricing and it definitely is different if your starting point is the ending point for going the opposite way! For example right now coach fare for me to bring guys from Rio or Sao Paulo to Mexico is around $700. US. But for me to fly there is $1,700. Or about twice what it was my last 1/2 dozen trips and its not high season!
-
Mexico Adventure
I think this has diverged from my original post of my trip to Mexico. so I am closing out of this topic.