Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. I watched and enjoyed it. It is not unusual to have classic tales told in different era's ... just consider how often Hamlet or Romeo & Juliet have been set in different era's. I liked that it was set in current time. Norman with ear buds listening to some tech device. I think it is a clever plot twist. It sure started big. 1 murder...possibly 2??? Buying the motel out of foreclosure then finding out about the road bypass. I'll be watching to see how it develops.
  2. Face, Body & Hair
  3. Smoothhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  4. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No warnings here either.
  5. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's so easy these days to get past seasons and catch up to the current story line. You'll find out early on whether you enjoy the series or not. If you like it it's fun to watch the episodes back to back.
  6. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My thoughts too, given the recent incidents in England.
  7. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Thanks lookin...he's still very good lookin (g).
  8. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wonder if Sasha is still as hot as before?
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I really hate rap music. The black female singer sounded really great though.
  10. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Joseph, you really know your Dallas stuff. Never missed an episode when it originally aired.
  11. Call your cable company and see if they have a special to lure you back. I recently got HBO for $5 per month for 6 months as part of a upgrade to HD and getting my first DVR. I had refused to upgrade to HD and get a DVR preferring to use my old paid for VCR as my own austerity measure. Now I'm just giving up to the cable monopoly.
  12. My pet peeve is people who don't know how to use to or too.
  13. Makes me feel like retching.
  14. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Excellent point!
  15. Lea & Perrins (easier to type then Worcestershire) is great with just about anything. Try it with chicken too. I got programed on the Lea & Perrins and as such don't care much for French's.
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I hate and loathe zombie movies. Seeing Night of The Living Dead at age 12 did it for me. I don't even watch the recent humorous ones like with Jessie Eisenberg and that most recent one with the hot zombie guy.
  17. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Just the way I like my men...tied up.
  18. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Kentucky Fried Diva
  19. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hoult x 4 (Now I'm one up on Adam Smith)
  20. BigK replied to manticore's topic in The Beer Bar
    Dream job...crack inspector.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    All lubed up and nowhere to go.
  22. Good point Lucky. I know in my case it's an expression of how fond I was previously of the other site and how disappointed I am now with its management. Even so, I agree its not worth beating a dead horse. Will try to refrain in the future.
  23. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My biggest disappointment with Downton Abby is the shortness of the "season".
  24. I really prefer to top.
  25. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    ;( I want to see the other picture

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.