Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. I'm most thankful for my family. I'm also thankful for my business and my relative health.
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hey FourAces, I trust this move will be for the best, although not for us. We will miss your frequent presence. Most importantly take care of yourself.
  3. I was too young to remember where I was...but as I was growing up in the 60's I was facinated by a book my parents had named "Four Days". I'll bet many here remember that book. Was it published by Life?
  4. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Love Shark Tank and Blue Bloods. Tom Selleck still has it and it include the cute Will Estes.
  5. Purchase an around the world 1st class airplane ticket and plan my year around the world travel plans.
  6. I've never missed a 5 yr high school reunion. I love renewing old friendships. With a graduating class of 50 (and being together all the time in boarding school) you really know everyone. I enjoy 5 year college reunions too and have been to a few of those.
  7. When I Search Reviews and then click on an individual escorts review it takes me back to Search Reviews. When I right click and click open in a new tab it takes me back to the boytoy.com home page. I tried this this morning on Zack in San Francisco since I wanted to refresh my memory on the review I had written. I can read reviews by clicking on Search Guys and then click on a individual escort and then click on read review at the end of the review. (Suggestion: Have a read reviews tab at the top of the listing). I couldn't do this for Zack since he doesn't have a listing under search guys unless he's on page 2. When I clicked on page 2 for San Francisco it seemed like it gave me a reordered page 1.
  8. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My guess is he was paid off based on the meeting of lawyers.
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Nice face, nice smile, nice teeth, nice hair & nice physique. I'd do him.
  10. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    How's the "new job" going FourAces? Been wondering.
  11. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Suze Orman is a fraud! Lots of financial shenanigans in her past. I can't click through her show fast enough.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I often dine alone and don't feel self conscious about. I bring reading material, usually newspaper, or a book if I'm in the middle of a good one. I like a leisurely meal and often use a Groupon so I have multiple courses and have a lot to bring home for left overs.
  13. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I trust Tom likes being topped.
  14. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I love ass. Have tried to bottom (a couple of times with Jason Carter) but I don't think I can give up control. Would be happy to be proved wrong someday, but don't try very often.
  15. Windows 7 Home Premium IE 9.0.8112.16421
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'm multi Eco too (or is that Bi?). Droid Razer Maxx cellphone, Ipad, Window's PC's and laptops.
  17. You guys are doing a great job.
  18. It is nice that we stayed logged in now. Anyone else having an issue trying to scroll through an escorts multiple pics in their listing using the arrows under the pictures?
  19. Next frame please...
  20. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I seem to recall that her family is very religious. Wasn't her father some sort of preacher.
  21. It's when another member and I are having a private message exchange.
  22. I'm getting multiple emails of my private messages. FYI.
  23. I saw Lucas today. He goes by Jean Lucas and Hermes on Hourboy He's a sweetheart. He did mean dollars not soles so we had a little disagreement at first. By the time he was naked I agreed to $100. Boy did that turn him on. He is so smooth, has a nice uncut dick and beautiful ass and was spotlessly clean. He only dry kisses and doesn't seem to give oral so I began to worry he was gay for pay. Then he turned into a hungry bottom. As he did he became more passionate kissing more but never tongue. Review to follow.
  24. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Seems like they did a good job in keeping this a secret, or at least with me they did.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.