Everything posted by BigK
-
Most Fit Men Of All Time
I'm disappointed that I never got to hire Stef
-
Visiting Lima, Peru...Any suggestions
Thanks. That is what I was hoping. I haven't purchased any electrical plug converters. I assume I will need some. Maybe I can buy some at the airport tomorrow.
-
Visiting Lima, Peru...Any suggestions
I had an escort quote me $150. Do you think he means USD or SOLS?
-
New Search Features in Escort Reviews and in Escort Searches and Some Advice Needed
My reasoning for a longer log in time is that many Escorts, while emerging entrepreneurs, may still building up their marketing skills. If too many fail to log in because of their lack of organization, the number of available listings could drop precipitously when in fact these escorts may be still available. I assume that this site will notify the escorts a number of times of their pending delisting so if they don't respond it's ultimately their loss. I don't think reviews should be dropped. The reviews are for the benefit of the potential client. Just because an escort may choose not to log on here doesn't mean that they're not still available in the marketplace.
-
Visiting Lima, Peru...Any suggestions
Thanks for all your helpful information. You found much more information than I did.
-
New Search Features in Escort Reviews and in Escort Searches and Some Advice Needed
1-2 years.
-
Welcome to Boytoy.com!
Congratulations on the change.
-
Visiting Lima, Peru...Any suggestions
Looking for escorts or sauna's. Even tour guide recommendations.
-
Brad Pitt - the new face of Chanel No. 5
If he needs the money, I can't find fault with that. It's well known that he's generous with his money to the less fortunate.
-
Currently Reading...
I like Brad Thor too. I read The First Patriot and liked it so much I ordered all his books on Amazon so I could read them in order since there is 1 character (Scot Harvath) throughout all his books.
- Censorship
-
Help Us Pick Out a New Logo
Devon is now escorting again out of Houston.
-
New TV season...
I'm enjoying this show too. How much does Hulu cost?
-
Brad Pitt from Interview Magazine
Yuk...
- Caption This (10-9-12)
-
My home floor is sinking!!!
I think you need to start with a plumber.
-
I Need A Bank
I've For myself and my businesses I have 2 national banks, 1 regional bank & 1 credit union. I like them best in reverse order starting with the credit union which has been most helpful to my business.
-
Can someone explain this to me?
Haven't and don't plan to watch this, but the words that comes to mind from viewing this picture are TRAIN WRECK
-
Live While We Are Young
Good catch FourAces!
-
Sadly MER Is Not Mobile Friendly
I got the humor.
-
Sigh,,,,
I really don't think Chris O'Donnell belongs on a list of "forgotten heartthrobs".
-
Celebration Day - New Led Zep Film
I won't miss seeing it.
-
Does Your Gaydar Need a Tune-up?
Funny post. Loved the "attracted to men" clue. Very informative.
-
Zachary Quinto talks coming out in OUT
His boyfriend Groff is pretty hot!
-
Total Goodness
Bet he had a fun night in jail. Wonder if they left the handcuffs on?