Everything posted by BigK
-
"Bates Motel" coming to A&E on March 18
I watched and enjoyed it. It is not unusual to have classic tales told in different era's ... just consider how often Hamlet or Romeo & Juliet have been set in different era's. I liked that it was set in current time. Norman with ear buds listening to some tech device. I think it is a clever plot twist. It sure started big. 1 murder...possibly 2??? Buying the motel out of foreclosure then finding out about the road bypass. I'll be watching to see how it develops.
-
BoyToy Poll - What Turns You ON ???
Face, Body & Hair
- An Age Old Dilemma
-
Guy I Need a Few Clicks of Help Please
No warnings here either.
-
New Mad Men coming April 7
It's so easy these days to get past seasons and catch up to the current story line. You'll find out early on whether you enjoy the series or not. If you like it it's fun to watch the episodes back to back.
-
Bieber's Bum
My thoughts too, given the recent incidents in England.
-
Who Killed J.R.?
Thanks lookin...he's still very good lookin (g).
-
Who Killed J.R.?
I wonder if Sasha is still as hot as before?
-
The REAL Marky Mark
I really hate rap music. The black female singer sounded really great though.
-
Who Killed J.R.?
Joseph, you really know your Dallas stuff. Never missed an episode when it originally aired.
-
matt damon and michael douglas cover of entertainment weekly
Call your cable company and see if they have a special to lure you back. I recently got HBO for $5 per month for 6 months as part of a upgrade to HD and getting my first DVR. I had refused to upgrade to HD and get a DVR preferring to use my old paid for VCR as my own austerity measure. Now I'm just giving up to the cable monopoly.
-
National Grammar Day
My pet peeve is people who don't know how to use to or too.
-
This man would be popular in the Castro
Makes me feel like retching.
- Yahoo
-
Worcestershire sauce
Lea & Perrins (easier to type then Worcestershire) is great with just about anything. Try it with chicken too. I got programed on the Lea & Perrins and as such don't care much for French's.
-
Jeremy on "The Vampire Diaries"
I hate and loathe zombie movies. Seeing Night of The Living Dead at age 12 did it for me. I don't even watch the recent humorous ones like with Jessie Eisenberg and that most recent one with the hot zombie guy.
-
Caption This (2-21-13)
Just the way I like my men...tied up.
-
Caption This (2-22-13)
Kentucky Fried Diva
-
Who would you do--Wednesday 2/20/13
Hoult x 4 (Now I'm one up on Adam Smith)
-
caption this
Dream job...crack inspector.
-
caption this 2-18-13 version 2
All lubed up and nowhere to go.
-
Is Boytoy More Popular Now?
Good point Lucky. I know in my case it's an expression of how fond I was previously of the other site and how disappointed I am now with its management. Even so, I agree its not worth beating a dead horse. Will try to refrain in the future.
-
CBS's new "Golden Boy"
My biggest disappointment with Downton Abby is the shortness of the "season".
-
Is Boytoy More Popular Now?
I really prefer to top.
-
Another gay athlete comes out
;( I want to see the other picture