Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. Great collection of insults...ending with the greatest movie insult by Rhett Butler to Scarlet...economical but devastating at 7 words. Well worth 10 minutes to watch.
  2. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Looks like he's got big feet.
  3. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  4. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Don't know how much I care if he's small...he's got a great body!
  5. He's very handsome. I wish I'd watched Kyle XYZ... or whatever.
  6. BigK replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Perspective is a wonderful word. We should all keep it in mind more often.
  7. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Earlier threads about this. We missed you. Stay well.
  8. Uh Oh
  9. I hope he's well too. FourAces...give us an update when you are able.
  10. Well Lucky has been banned from the other site. I know, I know...you've heard that one before.
  11. Nice to have you here Joseph.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Far too many posts. I think Lucky should be banned for such bad behavior. Tsk Tsk.
  13. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    So sad... The pictures showed such a close and happy couple. I truly hope it was an accident. With the shit Tom took from his family I hope it wasn't a suicide. Couples who can't be recognized with civil unions, must cover each other with legal agreements like a medical power of attorney and wills, etc. Such a young couple hadn't gotten that far yet.
  14. BigK replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Happy New Year to all.
  15. I'm getting on site through both IE and Chrome.
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Django is very gorey. It also has lots of humor. It's shot in the style of a Spaghetti Western. I liked it a lot. Quintin Tarintino has a cameo appearance a la Alfred Hitchcock.
  17. Hasn't happened to me.
  18. I've signed it. Very sad for this young man. I hope he's getting support from his "former" troup mates.
  19. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He was 78. I didn't think he was that old. Still, relatively young to have died these days. I would have expected he was in pretty good shape notwithstanding a few extra pounds.
  20. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He can be my "footman" any day.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Great Actor... loved the Odd Couple.
  22. I'd love to climb his pole (candy cane).
  23. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Merry Christmas or the Holiday of your choice to all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.