Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Delighted to be of service, lookin! ...and -- her name! I fairly often fall into talking to myself when out in public. After falling under the spell of the first Phibes film, it took me some time to notice the odd effect it has on people to overhear a stranger muttering, "Vulnavia!"
  2. Were there?! I never heard that! Fascinating.
  3. Thank you too much. (As my Japanese friends say. ) One has of course seen the film several times. The whole shebang is readily available for streaming online. But this delicious final scene alone I had not been able to find an online clip of until now.
  4. Been looking for this on the interwebs for ages and finally found it.
  5. The article does duly quote a gastroenterologist pointing out that colon cleansing is snake oil, in that it purports to do what bowel movements already take care of entirely satisfactorily.
  6. LMAO (as it were ) I'd give 'em 2.4 hours...
  7. What Getting a Colonic Actually Feels Like Good Housekeeping Fri, Apr 15 9:31 AM PDT https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/getting-colonic-actually-feels-163122117.html
  8. The computer programmed to sing that gave Clarke the idea to have HAL do this.
  9. Was awfully tempted to drop this into some Other Forum...
  10. Always. In fact I try to resist reading general newspaper articles about technical subjects I may know anything about. But usually I can't stop from looking to see how creatively they got it wrong. I frequently find myself wishing I had some of whatever drug they must have been on.
  11. Definitely not healthy. But we are a short time living and a long time dead! 15 Just Desserts, Picked for the Most Demanding Appetites http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-03/london-s-best-desserts-from-heston-blumenthal-to-hawksmoor
  12. AdamSmith replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    Neat site with detailed history and description of the Saturn V: http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4206/contents.htm
  13. There is no such rule here. Speak freely!
  14. He has been there less than a day! What do you want, pics from his LAST trip? Be assured eye candy and stories will be shortly forthcoming.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.