Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Why do Brussels Sprouts make you fart?http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/interviews/interview/1905/
  2. LMAO (as it were! ) Any of us who've ever had a doggie knows about that.
  3. Furthermore...!
  4. Autonomous vehicles got nothing on this autonomous poop-scooper!
  5. 6 Filthy Jokes You Won't Believe Are from the Biblehttp://www.cracked.com/article_20694_6-filthy-jokes-you-wont-believe-are-from-bible.html
  6. Can't believe I posted this one before MsGuy got around to it.
  7. So L.A. steps up. Who was it said "He pursued Pleasure so avidly as to have the misfortune to catch her"? L.A. pushes to be U.S. candidate for 2024 Summer Olympics, projects $4-billion cost http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-la-olympics-4-billion-20150810-story.html
  8. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Binders of boys!
  9. The upside (for us) of shale fracking. Saudi Arabia may go broke before the US oil industry buckles It is too late for OPEC to stop the shale revolution. The cartel faces the prospect of surging US output whenever oil prices rise If the oil futures market is correct, Saudi Arabia will start running into trouble within two years. It will be in existential crisis by the end of the decade... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/11768136/Saudi-Arabia-may-go-broke-before-the-US-oil-industry-buckles.html
  10. I don't like to be burned either but I don't think the waffle maker would actually kill you.
  11. I don't see any spiders. BUT WOULD YOU BELIEVE: Walloonphobia "Welcome to my site for Walloonphobia. In hopes of trying to provide some helpful information, I have searched the Internet looking for information on Walloonphobia (Walloons fear, Walloon fear, Walons fear, Wallonia fear, Belgians fear, Belgium fear, Walloons phobia, Walloon phobia, Walons phobia, Belgians phobia, Belgium phobia, fear of Walloons, fear of Walloon, fear of Walons, fear of Wallonia, fear of Belgians, fear of Belgium, phobia of Walloons, phobia of Walloon, phobia of Walons, phobia of Wallonia, phobia of Belgians, phobia of Belgium). Please note I am not a doctor and only provide this site for informational purposes. I hope you will find some benefit in the site. Best wishes! ~Edd~" http://common-phobias.com/Walloon/treatment.htm
  12. Full fathom five thy father lies. I pushed him. I apologize. Richard Armour, Punctured Poems
  13. Ze trick is that this planet's star is a red dwarf. "This star is radiating only 1.4% of the Sun's luminosity from its outer atmosphere at a relatively cool effective temperature of 3,700 K." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gliese_667#Gliese_667_C
  14. No coffins. The bros Kennedy were entirely ambulatory. I agree with you and in fact sometimes feel as if I've already had my wake several times over. And you notice I still be here to tell of it.
  15. 1980. So a decent interval. JFK was of course made up quite green-gray.
  16. I have never yet enacted the notion of being carried into a Halloween party in a coffin, and lying there all evening without breaking character. Something to live ( ) for! P.S. At Jale on Halloween night it was a tradition to dress up and run around to various campus parties, punctuated by a midnight Widor organ recital, etc. The best costumes I ever saw were three preppy-looking friends dressed up in matching black suits, white dress shirts and narrow black ties of '60s vintage. One was made up to look long dead, with a bullet wound to the head; the second slightly more freshly dead; and the third very much alive, carrying an inflatable female doll whom he would periodically wet down with a water spray bottle and introduce to people as Mary Jo.
  17. Time to reread 'The Masque of the Red Death.' for sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.