Everything posted by RA1
-
Trump's Liberation Push
So now I cannot have a personal opinion without being irresponsible? Both Clinton and Trump were "cleared" politically which might seem fair since they were "indicted" politically. The national media in general and some of the posters herein remind me of a salesman who is constantly being upbraided to do more. In other words it does not matter what your history is, what have you done for me lately? As some of you very well know, it does matter what has been done historically as well as yesterday. Best regards, RA1
-
Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
What do you mean IF Biden becomes senile? Best regards, RA1
-
Streaming suggestions thread...
I really don't watch that many movies but with the stay at home something gives. I usually watch sports but if I think of an under the radar movie I will let you know. Best regards. RA1
-
Trump's Liberation Push
No, I mean the time BC took the deal rather than be convicted. A political answer for sure. Best regards, RA1
-
Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
Interesting. I have to think that many of those who seek to use the 25th amendment are not thinking ahead. If this is used as a "coup" to usurp the President, what is stopping future adventures? Not much. Best regards, RA1
-
Trump's Liberation Push
Give me the definition of "it" or "the". Just asking although Bill Clinton is not available to respond. Best regards, RA1
-
Streaming suggestions thread...
I recently watched the Irishman on Netflix. It was gruesome but interesting. The mafia + Jimmy Hoffa, how can you go wrong? For me one interesting scene was a charter flight where the passenger and pilot got on board (a Cessna 421C if anyone knows or cares) and started it up without benefit of fuel. Hollyweird at work. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
Nothing other than he won the election. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
I have several crop duster friends so don't be insulting. We all have our place or sometimes places in society. One trick might be to not want more but to be accepting. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
Nice CV but, as I said, a community organizer. Best regards, RA1
-
Shh...
Some globalists want a large decrease in the world population. Is this their answer? Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
There is no doubt that MS. Obama has or has developed the social graces necessary to be first lady. Does that translate into good politics? I am not so sure. Actually I am pretty sure the answer is NO. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
I was but others did not make me qualified. Assuming that I was. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
So did the head valet and head housekeeper but that does not make them qualified. I have spent a LOT of time with CEO's and other wealthy folks in the back of my airplane. We talked a lot but that does not make me qualified to be a CEO. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
According to JKANE everything about Trump is about racism. Can we not disapprove of someone simply based upon their qualifications? I try to observe MLKj who said judge based upon character not color (in so many words). Mrs. Obama's political experience seems to be that of a neighborhood organizer and first lady. There is the thought that she is racist and does not approve of the USA. I know, perish the thought. Best regards, RA1
-
Obama For Vice President
It would piss me off too. Best regards, RA1
-
Trump's Liberation Push
My party is the Libertarians IF I have a party at all. I have little to no respect for any pols but also not much for those who criticize only one party. Best regards, RA1
-
Trump's Liberation Push
The US (and probably the world) is facing years to overcome the effects of V19. In some ways I fear we shall not overcome some of them (the massive debt for one). The so called partisan efforts have spent massive amounts of money that we do not have and, again, I am fearful to little help. We cannot go back any more than there will be an "instant" recovery. I have no wish to live in the 50's, 60's or anytime last century but I am not very happy about our prospects at the moment. POLS suck. Best regards, RA1
-
Trump's Liberation Push
The best counter argument to Trump nay sayers is, "pay little to no attention to what he says, only what he does." I don't agree with everything that he does but I do agree with much of it. Best regards, RA1
-
Ozzie take on toilet paper
That too. Best regards, RA1
-
Ozzie take on toilet paper
The best answer that I have heard is that the public feels (felt) helpless and buying (strategic) supplies made them feel more in control. Best regards, RA1
-
Homophobe Hospital In Central Park!
That is her right but I do not agree with Franklin's pronouncements. Best regards, RA1
-
Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
I have no intention of "reviewing" those which some call fake news sources. There are many things I do not like that Trump says but I am willing to applaud many of the things that he does. However, I have to think that many of pols who previously attacked our economy are still with us. It is difficult, no? Best regards. RA1
-
Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
I think the "facts" are very difficult to find. And, sometimes, even harder to evaluate. But, thanks for your opinion. Best regards, RA1
-
Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
So the Huffpost says Trump exaggerated when he said billions of lives. What did the Huff do when it said Trump cost countless lives? Apparently there are enough lies and half truths to go any where any time. Best regards, RA1