Everything posted by RA1
-
Prince Harry is getting married???
As the saying goes, every 3 seconds a woman is having a baby. Somebody find that woman and stop her. Best regards, RA1
-
Toolbox?
There is a toolbox used by aficionados of "fantasy baseball". He could have been referring to that or trying to segue between a game played in your mind and one played on the diamond. hito- I think they interview those sports casters to make sure they can adequately murder the English language as well as speak in code. Best regards, RA1
-
Your Daily Dose of Justin Bieber
Sorry but this pic looks like he escaped from a concentration camp. Best regards, RA1
-
Committee to Protect Journalists issues scathing report on Obama administration
One does not need to be a conservative to realize that power corrupts and absolute .................. Best regards, RA1
-
What happened to the Casper Benz thread?
I think we all are dealing with pros (and amateurs). Best regards, RA1
-
Take a look at Gay Las Vegas and Gay Florianópolis
I used to go to Las Vegas at least once a month on business and other times "just for fun". But that was a long time ago. Over the time I met various "ordinary" folks who lived there, wives of executives and others. It was interesting to hear their perspective on living there. They almost never went to the old or new strip, lived in the burbs and shopped at the local grocery store, etc. This person in particular was the aunt of someone I knew in MEM. She was the wife of the president of one of the hotel/casinos on the new strip. She was thrilled when we came to town and we all were invited to see a show. As I recall it was Mitzi Gaynor. As I said, a long time ago. Just a long way of agreeing that this is a conservative town once away from the tourists and those that support that trade. Of course, that is a LOT of folks. Best regards, RA1
-
Sugar daddy site claims spike in sign-ups since gov shutdown
I always wondered why there were blue and pink versions of this product. Obviously, one for sugar daddies and one for sugar mommies. Best regards, RA1
-
Sugar daddy site claims spike in sign-ups since gov shutdown
To be one or find one? Best regards, RA1
-
Sweden allows public masturbation
Yes. Best regards, RA1
-
Sugar daddy site claims spike in sign-ups since gov shutdown
Isn't "shallow and capitalistic" redundant, at least according to liberals? I heard recently it wasn't even 1%; somewhere between 300 and 30,000 families "own" the world. As Tommy Hilfinger says, what are the odds? Best regards, RA1
-
Sweden allows public masturbation
But do they encourage it? From the article, apparently not. Also, from my English teacher, I think I was told that there should always be an object if there is a verb or, in this case, an erection. Best regards, RA1
-
Daily routines of history's most creative minds
Interesting. However, I think my passengers would tend to become upset were I try be very "creative" while flying. However, there are some routines that I try to observe. One being having an equal number of take-offs and landings. Two, avoiding meeting other pilots while actually flying. Collisions are often hard on the airframe as well as one's body parts. Three, so far, every time I have flown off somewhere, I have always come back. Again, passengers get annoyed if you just leave them hither and thither. Rarely do we maintain an exact schedule. What is the point of having an aircraft if it does not come and go when the owner wishes? Best regards, RA1
-
October 6th, 1980...
I smoked for many years and never tried to quit until I was persuaded that I would have emphysema at the very least if I kept going. To help me quit, I also quit drinking (then) as well as reducing "cigarette moments"- coffee, etc. Then I went cold turkey in 1984. For two days I am sure my fellow workers would have easily murdered me but after two weeks I knew I could quit forever. Nothing since and basically cannot stand to be around smoking. Best regards, RA1
-
Prince Harry is getting married???
You are a princess but I agree about the duties of being a royal. Best regards, RA1
-
Where Was Your Supreme Court Today?
Is this similar to the annual blessing of pets? Best regards, RA1
-
Ms Students Heckle Laramie Project
I think this is mostly bravado. Unfortunately, many from the South have not learned the full expression of tolerance but there is still hope. Some of those demonstrating are themselves gay or otherwise willing to believe in the acceptance of same BUT until and unless their friends and fellow travelers get to this point, there will be strife among us. I urge all to keep trying and being willing to think that better things are yet to come. Best regards, RA1
-
Sharing the mattress
I don't mind cuddling while I am trying to fall asleep but only while I am sleeping. Probably the same as what Hoover 42 meant. Best regards, RA1
-
Some prayers and well wishes needed please
My sincere prayer for myself is for acceptance but that does not mean that I do not wish for whatever others may desire. I had a great aunt who took one treatment for cancer and said, no more. The family accepted her wishes and she lived out her remaining days without very much discomfort and virtually none from treatments. Therefore I can appreciate and understand this person's wishes and personally wish him well. However, there are medical advances everyday now and I am hoping that if the diagnosis is the worst, he will at least become acquainted with the best advice being offered for treatment. After that, if he wants to cruise around the world, have fun. Best regards, RA1
-
Welcome to the New Boytoy.com - Please Post Any issues
Twice, once yesterday and once today, when I posted there were a lot of extraneous symbols appearing in the message. When I chose "edit" and removed them, the changed message would not post. So, I went to the full editor, which is fine but the message now has my sign off at the end of the last line of the message vs. below it. No biggie but just something different. Best regards, RA1
-
Local Paper: Gays Are Nuts
Personally, I think that the rest of the population just won't own up to having problems. Best regards, RA1
-
SW nose wheel incident at LGA
I think the saying means that heroes somehow prepare for that moment when their actions are needed. They may or may not know they are preparing. To answer your question: Sully was both. Best regards, RA1
-
Where Is FourAces?
Wow, I wish I could wait 90+ years to make the last payment on money that I have borrowed, especially using 90+ year later valued currency to pay debts made when the value was much more. Of course, some might view the debts as not being freely made and forced upon them by the Treaty of Versailles. OTOH, I am not sure I want to be alive at 150 years old, although I am sure there are folks who think that is when they will be able to pay off their house mortgage. Best regards, RA1
-
Where Is FourAces?
They say the memory is one of the first things to go but you got the point. Best regards, RA1
-
SW nose wheel incident at LGA
AS the saying goes, "heroes are made, not born". Best regards, RA1
-
Where Is FourAces?
Are you more than one? All this time I thought you had gone on a weight reduction diet and succeeded. Otherwise, perhaps you hold the proxy for several? Best regards, RA1