Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. Not only look but apply yourself. You know, like a new app. Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    Christmas presents sometimes get a bad wrap and so do some rappers. Are we in the USA or some foreign country? I am not intending to cast aspersions at anyone but I do have some pet grammar peeves. One I heard this morning. The child was thrown out the back door of the car. I doubt the kid was in the back door but maybe was in the back seat and thrown out of it via the back door opening? I have many more of my personal wonderings but I shall leave you with only one more. More in less than 30 minutes. Should that not be more in fewer than 30 minutes? Sigh. Best regards, RA1
  3. The next time I am in the area where you guys live I will contact AS who can contact you and we all three will have a "memorable" meal together. Looking forward to it. Best regards, RA1
  4. I am a gay Christian but I am not looking for a husband. However, I would be pleased to have a fellowship meal with you. Best regards, RA1
  5. I have been known to have some irreligious thoughts or words when trying to deal with a computer. Does that count? All this time I thought computers could never be perfect because they were an invention of mankind, now you suggest it is because they are not a product of a God fearing person. Does one have to be gay to be an atheist or does an atheist have to be gay? Just random thoughts (like always). Best regards, RA1
  6. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    At first glance I thought this thread was titled Top Secret Massage which also piqued my interest. Best regards, RA1
  7. IHPGUY- Thanks for sending pix of your "family". Very nice, although I never saw exactly 3 in any photo. Fish: I have had reasonable luck simply broiling most filets of fish covered with butter, lemon juice and garlic powder. Quick and easy but you do have to watch to prevent burning. Not too much garlic. I am not a chef but a home cook. Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Some commenters are suggesting it doesn't matter because boys of that age are not aware of their sexuality. That might be true of some 10 or 11 year old boys but the BSA boys go to 18. 99.9% KNOW by then, don't they? There was no vote on adult leaders so there is some hope remaining on that score. However, I am not holding my breath. Best regards, RA1
  9. For an outdoor dog especially (are there any more of those) a little left over grease once a day will make their coat shiny and is good for their skin also. About a teaspoon or so, depending upon the size of the dog. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I found out several years ago one cannot "argue" with the USPS. A friend of mine was constructing a large facility on the airport and wanted a certain address for the "main address". That number was easily within the boundaries of the numbers adjacent on both sides. But they would not allow it and, in fact, no one got that number. He "got even" by not allowing a central mail box to be located on the ground floor for some 20 + tenants so the post person had to go upstairs to deliver the mail every work day. Both silly. Someone sort of got it right, NC. You are using the services of one entity and paying taxes to the same. Sounds fair to me. Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I didn't peek. Oscar Wilde? Jonathan Swift? Who? I would just as soon give you the credit. Best regards, RA1
  12. Now I have to believe it was a "new" Boy Scout trying to earn his rainbow merit badge. Best regards, RA1
  13. I hope you have several dogs or are providing them with statin Rx. Best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Post a picture so we can ogle. Best regards, RA1
  15. I have been floundering around looking for someone to blame for climate change. I can't find it in my heart to blame God. Gore is simply exploiting the situation. So, I am happy to blame the Westboro Church. They are so full of stinky smelly stuff I am ashamed they live in this country. Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    A decade or so...........Time really flies when one is having fun, doesn't it? Best regards, RA1
  17. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Point well taken. I can admire either shoes or feet but I don't have a fetish. OTOH I have never particularly admired condoms. Best regards, RA1
  18. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not sure I want to be pierced by eyes. Best regards, RA1
  19. I seek any cooking comments anyone wishes to make. Steamed veggies are very good for you but limit the butter. There is such a thing as lite soy sauce. I steamed some eggs between this morning and now. Delicious. Easy to peel and no off centered yolk and no cracked shell until I cracked it. Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think it depends. The dollars do come into play. Also different clients have different preferences. So far I have never done an hourly but that does not mean I am unwilling, just a personal preference. Others seem to think it is a waste of time and money to be actually sleeping with or near an escort. If you want a BF experience, that will involve more than wham bam. Otherwise wham bam may be the ticket. Best regards, RA1
  21. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Gerrymandering, no doubt. Best regards, RA1
  22. Aren't they all? Best regards, RA1
  23. I don't think so. It doesn't take me 24 hours to get rid of anything to include an escort. Best regards, RA1
  24. Not sure when I can adequately deal with this post. As it is now approaching lunch time, it is not now. Jumping from steamed eggs to shit is just not my cup of tea to mix several metaphors. Best regards, RA1
  25. Actually it was FEMA that caused the tornado. Wait. They cause the train wrecks after the bad weather. Alex Jones has some "interesting" views, some more interesting than others. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.