Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    Posters speculating herein or on another site? Heaven forbid. I cannot believe it. Next you will be suggesting some might be playing loose with the truth. Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL. Best regards, RA1
  3. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Absolutely. Being horny on a Saturday night with a limited amount available at an ATM sucks. Best regards, RA1
  4. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, value is relative. However, I try to avoid buyer's remorse. After the fact can lead to a learning experience but not much else useful or so I think. Best regards, RA1
  5. I think there is every possibility we will see more of this. I have so far thought it was the producers or "powers that be" prognosticating that the money lies with skipping a box theater release and going directly to the CD, so to speak, in this case HBO. Regardless, we should know that if we follow the money, it will lead to the answer. Best regards, RA1
  6. If you register with "do not call" you can be more sure a call is either someone you know who needs money or a charity asking for money. If, as you suggest, they whine, that can be cured with wine, either some for you or them or both. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think you will have more than one dump a day if you eat that much bacon at once very often (like once). Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    When I saw the picture but before I read the caption under it, I thought it might refer to "money down the drain" and I thought, profligate maybe but not necessarily wasteful. Best regards, RA1
  9. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I have found things I did not know were in my pant's pocket to be in the dryer. I never noticed them adrift when I moved a load from the washer to the dryer but when I finally missed whatever, there is was in the dryer. Also it could be under your agitator. I mean the washer agitator, not your ex BF or someone else you know. Usually that can be taken loose fairly easily to see what might be under it, although usually the spin cycle moves things from the center to the outer drum via centrifugal force. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I wouldn't think so. What kind of washing machine did you use? I have done that before but I use a wallet that is held closed by Velcro so everything was in it but some of it was ruined from being wet. Of course USD will not be ruined by one simple washing. But you do you have to find them. Best regards, RA1
  11. I agree. It is one thing to come out of the closet while an accomplished pro athlete but quite another to be hired by a leading professional team after retiring (and coming out of the closet). As you said, another step forward. Best regards, RA1
  12. I think it is commonly accepted that rape is an act of violence not sex. This story also supports the idea that attacks on women are a matter of political import, not human rights. The world has a long way to go and we, as gays who also can be attacked just for being gay, should be in the front of the resistance. I am sure that many of us are. Now where can I find that public transportation where I can be groped? Best regards, RA1
  13. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Comments and Suggestions
    No doubt our hip language of today will be the stilted language of tomorrow. And, possibly the reverse. Best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Comments and Suggestions
    From what I can observe a lot of "proverbs" which casually might be attributed to BF or PR are actually those of RWE. He seems to have transcended the ages. Best regards, RA1
  15. Is that my sister? I just sent her a case of wine and now................... Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Fortunately, some already do. Best regards, RA1
  17. I think that was true BEFORE any cosmetic surgery. Best regards, RA1
  18. Money is commonly regarded as germ ridden and a filthy product. So, why shouldn't we all wish to launder our money, often? Best regards, RA1
  19. Joan Rivers likely cannot close her eyes at all, based upon the theory of cosmetic surgery causes this. Best regards, RA1
  20. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Boy Scouts by definition cannot vote (not old enough). It is difficult in this country to have a groundswell of any sort without it being led by voters. Where are the responsible adults on every side of this issue? Brian Brown certainly is not one of them. If diversity is the "salvation" of this country then gay BSA leaders are inevitable as well as desirous. We shall see what "collapses" and one can only hope it might be bigotry. Best regards, RA1
  21. I have the distinct feeling that Jesusland is far, far away from the Westboro Baptist church. Best regards, RA1
  22. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    I aim to please and if I see any more nits I will try to pick them. Best regards, RA1
  23. You are more than welcome. I would be pleased to answer any other questions from you or anyone else. Best regards, RA1
  24. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I can relate. Best regards, RA1
  25. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    You may be correct but I doubt that the perpetrator was referring to the doorway. I think she was meaning the back door of a car. I think we all understand but am I just being silly to think correct grammar is good? I completely agree that no one speaks or writes perfectly at all times but should we not try to do so. Now ain't we all sorry I even mentioned any of this? Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.