Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    I wonder why so many are seemingly obsessed with the "other" site? I left there with over 4,000 posts and don't look back. Picking at a sore doesn't make it heal any faster, does it? Best regards, RA1
  2. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Every citizen who acquired his or her money legally has the right to spend it in any legal way. Any other citizen has the right to have an opinion about whether that money was spent wisely or not. Best regards, RA1
  3. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    There are any number of people out there with more money than brains. We need not go into how they got the former or lost the latter. Best regards, RA1
  4. As the saying goes, why not let gays get married? Why should straights be the only miserable ones? Best regards, RA1
  5. So Superman has never had nocturnal emissions or for that matter jacked off? If so, where are all those super sperm? Or, even where are those super pecker tracks? I think I need a super drink to think this over. Best regards, RA1
  6. There is such a device and I have also wondered if it could not be used in these kinds of situations. Last I heard it was illegal in the US but so is disrupting an audience. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 posted a topic in Politics
    Hoover, not Herbert but J. Edgar, was apparently a learned disciple of the Dewey Decimal system. He had the largest collection of porn in existence at the time. Who knew? I think we know now that he was a homosexual although one with a unusual physc flaw or whatever. Regardless of any or all of that, he was a tyrant who was revered during his hey day. What does all that mean? History is busy re-writing all we know on a daily basis and he, as well as many others, will see what they deserve sooner or later. Best regards, RA1
  8. No one can successfully translate what goes on at the UN, however, a diplomat could save the earth, could one be found. Best regards, RA1
  9. Are ancient Greeks pre-modern? Of course they are, even today. OTOH I would like to have young guys running around doing chores at my "farm". They would not necessarily be my offspring but certainly welcome. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    I know those folks, at least some of them, having delivered a light GA twin to them at Notre Dame ( the US version). Amazing what priests can be up to. Yes, subtlety and equivocation are often the "watch words" in gaydom. Best regards, RA1
  11. All you need is money which seems to have supplanted courtesy and intelligence. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    MsGuy- Are you "pursuing" Hito? Best regards, RA1
  13. Unfortunately, there is no free lunch. We have to gaze deeply into our crystal balls and do our very best to anticipate what is likely best for each of our futures. I am very fearful of rampant inflation, sooner, rather than later. Otherwise, my crystal ball has a very large crack in it and I am diligently awaiting a repair person. Best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, there are always "snacks" for after meals. Best regards, RA1
  15. How do we know a dog's father is not homophobic? Of course, unless we were there at the time, how do we know who the dog's father actually is? What about the other 1499 species? How we know their actions weren't a decision? Are you saying it is genetic? Personally I prefer 509's. In case someone does not get this, it is all tongue in cheek (but I won't say whose). Of course all prejudices are learned, to include being homophobic. Best regards, RA1
  16. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I never had a doubt what you preferred for breakfast. Protein in a more semi-solid form. Best regards, RA1
  17. Why be sorry? If the shoe fits.......... Signed, Captain Obvious. Best regards, RA1
  18. Just call me Captain Obvious. Best regards, RA1
  19. This is why the local theater has patrons walk through a metal detector so there won't be a gun fight during any production. Obviously people are just too absorbed with themselves to consider others nearby. The local movie theaters flash a notice to turn off all cell phones before the main feature but it only works for those who are caring and aware of others without being told. Silly. Best regards, RA1
  20. "We have a constitutional system of government." And it is a republic, not a democracy. Best regards, RA1
  21. This view is convenient. Things have to progress for many to conclude it is correct. However, I hope it is basically true. I don't want Joe Biden to be President. Best regards, RA1
  22. Too bad. I like Vancouver and Whistler's peak. However our friendly Canadians seem to have things under control. Best regards, RA1
  23. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think the "male" answer is Depend. If we live long enough likely we all shall be wearing them or similar. As for bacon, I enjoy a little bit of it but Francis is my favorite. Best regards, RA1
  24. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in The Beer Bar
    That is not what I expected from a thread entitled Bible thumping but I have no problems with the content. There are many problems with "modern" religion but I offer the church of RA. We accept gays (and others). The only common denominator is believing in one deity. Not me, but God. I realize there are other philosophies. NP. Best regards, RA1
  25. In some ways, assault weapons are easier to deal with than a flood of immigrants. I am all for immigration. It is what made the US great. However, it cannot be uncontrolled unless and until we discover unsettled territory. Anyone willing to settle Mars for the USA? Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.