Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. That was then, now I am elsewhere. Best regards, RA1
  2. CharliePSP- You took the words right out of my mouth. (Does that mean we are now an "item"?) I spend a lot of time on the internet. I write a lot of email. I check weather, keep up with my bank account and other accounts, file flight plans and do all sorts via the 'net but, so far, I have not felt any compunction to have it available in my hands 24/7. Plus, I hate any "gadgets" that are "smarter" than I am. Best regards, RA1
  3. Never watched the later ST series. This was an interesting quick snapshot (is there any other kind?). The iguana alien tailor reminds me a lot of Lee (Liberace). Best regards, RA1
  4. There is at least one not so proper Scot in that pic. Photoshopped? Best regards, RA1
  5. Come to think of it, I don't believe I have ever seen a proper Scot in a kilt sitting down. If asked, I would have presumed that the back of the kilt went under the butt (for warmth, if nothing else) and the front was draped for whatever modesty might be preferred. Best regards, RA1
  6. Tsk, tsk. And, no one likes buxom ladies, either. Best regards, RA1
  7. Oui. And, to switch languages, what about Gotterdammerung? This word ought to at least invoke thunder, lightening and all sorts of bad weather, not Twilight of the Gods. Best regards, RA1
  8. Is M. Pistole related to that dreaded other Frenchman, De Tour? Best regards, RA1
  9. It isn't required that all Brits be mad but, it helps. Best regards, RA1
  10. Back to the original topic. This reminds me of the song: Soldier, soldier, will you marry me with your musket, fife and drum? How can I marry such a pretty little girl when I have no shoes to put on? Off to the cobbler she did run. Bought him the finest that was there. Now, soldier, put them on. Soldier, soldier, will you marry me, with your musket, fife and drum? How can I marry such a pretty little girl when I have no coat to put on? ETC. To the final verse: Soldier, soldier, will you marry me with your musket, fife and drum? How can I marry such a pretty little girl with a wife and child at home? Jimmy Swaggert + Mickey Gilley + Jerry Lee Lewis were all cousins from Ferriday, Louisiana. They were all locally viewed as wild children and destined for "no good". As it happens, my father spent his years from about 1 year old until about 12 or so years old in Ferriday. He was older than those cousins but still kept up with them via the news + other relatives stories and he told me and my sister all or at least some. Small world and what goes around, comes around. Best regards, RA1
  11. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    A king who is morally and emotionally stunted + a psychologically impaired (maybe bastard) gal feeding off of each other. What else is new? Anyone trying to tell me that Prince Charles or any other "royalty" is "normal" is not paying attention. This sort of thing happens often to the wealthy offspring but especially so for those who are not only wealthy but also known as royalty. Silly. The only royalty that I personally ascribe to is the one(s) to whom I say, good night sweet prince. Those of you who have enjoyed or suffered from that remark from me know to who I am referring. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That Prince was taken......to another planet a long time ago. Best regards, RA1
  13. I am always up for vibes. Best regards, RA1
  14. Indeed! Best regards, RA1
  15. Only if we are in the Navy. Best regards, RA1
  16. And, always has been. Starting with the colonization hereof and, as you suggest, continuing onward through today. I suppose one thing that set us apart in the past was that not only the idle rich had time to reflect upon life. Best regards, RA1
  17. Too bad humans tend to prove the Darwinian theory correct. OTOH, we are the only species that makes any attempt to correct for it. Best regards, RA1
  18. Unless you are from SW Switzerland, in which case it is nei, nei. Even though you may not have a rhetorical answer, I was asking a rhetorical question. Or, perhaps you provided one. Best regards, RA1
  19. AS- I have to assume you mean entirely or mainly because of the relish? The site didn't offer any insight into why those might be the best hot dogs. Have you ever watched hot dogs being produced? It could choke a maggot. Please elucidate. Best regards, RA1
  20. Interesting but what does it mean and what can I do about it? I wasn't on the verge of investing my two dollars in the Chinese stock market. I don't think any Congress Critter understands the US economy, never mind the Chinese one. So, writing my CC will do nothing. BO doesn't have a clue about a household budget never mind the US economy, etc. So, I repeat, what does it mean and what can I do? I am tired of wringing my hands and stomping my feet. Neither worry, nor anger seems to make any difference at all. I eagerly await guidance. Best regards, RA1
  21. My favorite hot dog is the mini doxie owned by my sister in FL, other than those firmly attached to nice young men. DH is wrong. We have a family friend who puts catsup on everything, I think even a previous serving of catsup. Otherwise, I completely agree, especially on hamburgers. Best regards, RA1
  22. I have to agree. That whole affair was so "French-like" which resulted in my being totally confused start to finish in the account. From that rendition, I have no idea who was, should have been or was not guilty. However, I would venture that the French were not the only ones to bugger a public hanging. As was well reported during the time of Dickens, pick pockets freely roamed and plied their business among the crowd watching the hanging of a pick pocket. Best regards, RA1
  23. LOL. Best regards, RA1
  24. I am all for hanging the guilty or, as you say, those who the public would be upset about if left undisturbed. Not so sure about those who either state or proclaim to be working for the public good. Bes regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.