Everything posted by RA1
-
Joe Biden Exposed
Some people like to fantasize about various scenarios. Such as nuking various enemies. I view Hilary Clinton's supposition that BO was not born in the USA as fantasy. Things that very likely either will not happen or are not true. You do remember that MS. Clinton was among the first to question BO's place of birth? Best regards, RA1
-
Joe Biden Exposed
Of course it does. You simply did not understand it. Best regards, RA1
-
Joe Biden Exposed
You probably will not understand my reply but I view this "hounding" as similar to those who said that we should nuke enemies in the Middle East. Radioactive gas will burn OK in your pickup truck. Best regards, RA1
-
Joe Biden Exposed
- Joe Biden Exposed
Perhaps I should have said I disagree with the context of the things you list. Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
The media would have ignored them. They hate Trump and loved BO. I disagree that DT did all of the things you list. Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
It certainly is not traditionally what a US President does but it is easy to imagine that is what they are thinking. Sometimes we find out after the fact. I do not approve of many things DT says but I do approve of many things he actually does. Best regards, RA1- Bernie Sanders Panders
You have already stated that you do not care what others think, so why are you curious? Best regards, RA1- Taco Bell Hotel
I was just wondering if Lucky was staying a few nights in this new hotel/resort? Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
No President was happy with the press. One problem with DT is he lets everyone know his feelings (and pronto). Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
Very amusing. However I hope to allow for extra communication. This means you. Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
Trump is not running his business but I can easily see that one could believe he has undue influence while his family is running it. Certainly in my view some activities even after leaving office are potential conflicts. Most folks on this site already have their minds made up and will not be confused by any facts that manifest. Best regards, RA1- Diet Soda Not So Bad After All
A friend of mine has horrible migraine headaches. After many years of trying he finally found a doc who prescribed something that helped. One of the caveats about this Rx was the patient had to go off it for a month every year. My friend said after all those years of terrible headaches he would rather die younger than go off the Rx. He is now in his 80's and still mostly headache free. I feel much the same way about sugar free beverages. I also like Zero Coke. Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
As is his son who Biden helped set up with Chinese interests (while VP). Best regards, RA1- Joe Biden Exposed
I don't mind a wealthy person being elected but I do mind them becoming wealthy while in office or as a result thereof. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
The Dems made significant inroads after Clinton was impeached. Likely he would have been re-elected except for his two terms were up. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
If Trump is impeached or there is a serious attempt, I think it will all but guarantee his re-election. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
Gay men (and others) should use this philosophy daily when deciding various. Here I do not mean your big head and your little head being the two independent sources. A contradiction in conditions. Do I mean consult a friend before spending a LOT of money on anything? Yes, if it would help. I could not ignore the reference to "how do I tell if the order came from a sane President"? I think the safe thing to do is assume ALL Presidents are insane to some degree and try to evaluate the situation as it appears to you. Not always possible but still one could try. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
Thought the same about Harry Reid. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
I don't think you mean funny, "ha ha". Are we not already in the midst of the next election cycle? Surely thunder is not merely Mother Nature clearing her throat. You seem to think the framers were special and I agree, but is there not a lot of evidence of judicial tampering with the concepts of the Constitution? The Constitution was not intended to be written in stone and the framers provided a method to revise it, legislatively, not judicially. What? Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
Is there no sense of humor left in the world? Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
I completely agree that the country has not been so divided since the war of yankee agression. I am not defending Trump on his various stances against gays and others as well as other faults he has. I am defending the office of the US President. I am also quite willing to disregard as far as possible the current contenders. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
Are you all taking lessons from the so called media which cherry picks phrases or ideas not part of the factual content? Trump has many faults. Please name a contender that does not. Best regards, RA1- Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
You may not like Trump but the executive branch of the US government certainly has the right (and duty) to tell US embassies what and how to do most everything. Best regards, RA1- DELAWARE WOMAN SHARES STORY OF SURVIVAL AFTER DOMINICAN REPUBLIC VACATION ATTACK
I was lucky enough to ride several times with a friend on a buddy pass to the South Pacific years ago. Most of the time we were lucky enough to get First seats. We were the only ones wearing a coat and tie with shined shoes (a company policy for buddy pass riders and other stand-bys). All of the other First passengers looked like refugees from a church bazaar sale, except for the obvious price of the clothes. I suppose if you can afford an $8,000 ticket you can dress as you please. Still, I had no doubt these folks were well to do or better. It is a combination vibe of actions, speech and other mannerisms. Best regards, RA1 - Joe Biden Exposed