Everything posted by axiom2001
-
CuCa - Sao Paulo escort
Take one "for the team." If it goes exceedingly well, great! Otherwise, you have not gotten any responses to date as rather someone at this site/blog/forum has had the good fortune of enjoying the company of this escort who advertises at www.rentmen.com.
-
Cuban tour guide in Havana
Some of you men like to debate "NEEDLESSLY" over an innocent query. Would it be wonderful if the initial subject could be addressed? If there is a varying opinion-- let it be and continue to address without disparagement, ridicule, bickering, bitching, etc.! So I do hope that the next poster will address the issue and NOT what Yunior and Luis have at their websites. The poster's inquiry has been addressed! BTW both guys are on my FB page, Luis more than Yunior! Luis has traveled a lot; I've loved the photos that he's posted of himself at these various places and cities outside of Habana as well as within.
-
CuCa - Sao Paulo escort
Fuk-- I'd give him some of my time as well as myself. See if he advertises at www.netgay.com.br. [Sao Paulo] I liked his ad, but he has too little information as to what he's into
-
Rio's Favelas - Check this map before adventuring into the city.
In 2002 I took my favela tour with Marcelo Armstrong's company. There were only six of us, I being the only man from the US; the others were from various parts of Europe. We were driven to two or three favelas then walked. I shall always remember, and I was NOT fearful at all. A few years later I took another favela tour and didn't like because the leaders were on some religious bent which turned me off from the beginning. ...would perhaps have to give much thought and consider the risks in today's climate!
-
Cuban tour guide in Havana
For better exchange rates, take Euros. I took Canadian dollars in 2015 and Euros in 2017. I did this to avoid that friggin' 15% rate for the exchange of dollars. In regard to Luis, remember internet is expensive in Cuba although he does manage to post on his FB page somewhat frequently. Give him a chance. [In terms of escorts-- he might have written what he's written at his site to protect himself. He does offer a "gay tour" as one of his tours. There's another guide--Yunior, but he's been ascribed as being "hit or miss!" When I contacted him in 2015, my tour/s with him were a go; after I'd arrived in Havana and contacted him via phone-- he was unavailable and asked me if he could send a friend of his instead. His friend arrived at my hotel, but because he looked so young-- I canceled. To make it up to him and out of my feeling somewhat guilty-- I gave the young lad 1/2 of the total fee that I had planned to offer Yunior. Yunior has a website that can be googled; he also has a FB page and has posted some pics of guys to whom he's given tours.
-
Rio - not the same anymore
Then Kevin perhaps you SHOULD HAVE NOT have given such irrelevant and knowing information! Read and think and DON'T respond if it's not pertinent!
-
Heading to Havana
- Brazilian Bieber
Although I find our Bieber to be mysteriously hot-- this guy I'd go to in a heart beat!- First Sauna Experience - Pointe 202
- Anything to see in San Paulo?
Check out some good guide books pertaining to Sao Paulo. Go to Danilo's page on www.facebook.com; he's the CEO of "TouringSP." Note what's on www.gaycities.com, and lastly there are some suggested tours at http://viator.com. You'll get a sense of what's available at the latter. I read guide books prior to my visiting this vast city on 3 or 4 occasions; Danilo served as my guide on two occasions; I had two or three different guides who represented the company of the late Carlo; their assistance and guidance enhanced my trips to this city. I think from what I suggested you will find what you need. Enjoy the Paulistas! I liked my cultural and sexual experiences while in Sao Paulo.- A beginner's guide to visiting Rio
...also one can use English freely and is able to communicate with ease.- REAL Men dont Shit where they Eat....
Overall, it's sad that this wonderful website/blog has diminished in terms of participation on part of its members! Your salient contributions, unfortunately, went unappreciated. You know how I feel!- Sauna Thermas Barcelona was Amazing tonight.
Check out http://.gaycities.com. What you are asking might appear in the Berlin/Budapest sectors! I think Berlin should have what you're after!- I finally booked my first trip to Bangkok
Bangkok Pattaya Chaing Mai or Phuket I've been to the first three on three occasions and to Phuket once. If I were you, I'd spend a week in each place. If you get tired of city life-- take a few day time tours to some of the islands. ...wonderful and exciting indeed!- Why Is The Term "BBC" Used By White Men Alot!!
Note the format of "ALL" ads; JD's are in line, so his post and comments are quite valid here! He's not being hypocritical!- Bangkok has Changed a Lot (and not for the good)
I read all of the above posts; some were baffling to me. But in regard to your anticipated trip-- go with open mind and eyes and heart, and you'll no less return to your home base raring to go again. During my last visit I noted some changes, especially in my being able to wander with ease and not worry about communicating. This happened in Bangkok, Pattaya, and in Phuket, the latter being my first time there. My first trip was in 1977; I was unaware of the sexual activities (which is/was all right), for I was in another place. I could play w/o having to pay. Back in the 80s or perhaps early 90s-- {...don't remember)--I ventured to Thailand again via a gay male tour. While there I truly enjoyed the cultural and historical attributes and scenery. ...dabbled a bit sexually and fell in love with the Thai culture and its people and cuisine. ...returned again in, I think, 2005 or 2007. ...had a superb tour; then once on my own did a little bit of sexual play! Never once did I try to get anyone to lower his fee, for I knew that I had fun at a greater rate than I would have "forked out" if I'd been in Europe and/or the US. Do try to take in what this country has to offer as well as "play." Return home; bask in the afterglows, for I know you'll wanna return.- Hotel versus apartment....
...will await a detailed report.- Meio Mundo Tonight
Isn't what you relayed in your first sentence obvious? Many things do change overtime. That's the beauty of life and all of its mysteries. I've gone to Rio from 2002 through 2011 and have seen lots of changes in the sauna scene as well as in the city and the culture, etc. I concur with your post overall but thought the first sentence was needless. Hope to continue to enjoy your future posts and eventually reap some pleasures from them when I manage to revisit my favorite city again! Did you return to Cuba a few months back? If you did-- I didn't find any reporting or perhaps one!- recommendation in Buenos Aires
Other sites to consult are: http://soytuyo.com and http://ratonesonline.com. I've hired from both and have been more than satisfied. Because I can't speak Espanol--their fee was slightly higher but not as high as US or European (in triple digits). The guys with whom I played no longer advertise at either site, for my last visit was in 2011.- Meio Mundo Tonight
I've always liked Meio Mundo. The last time there in 2011-- the guys were tame in terms of meeting their prospective clients. No one entered our locker area and became aggressive, (which I would NOT have liked and which is unfortunate), so let me assume that because of the current economic times, things have changed drastically at MM. THANKS for your posting, Lucky!- RIO - Gay friendly hotel
While I read the posts prior to your chiming in here-- I thought: where is TomCal. What you wrote came to mind. That's why I rented an apartment the last time of my visit to Rio. Hope Brall can get his answer, but from what you wrote in the past-- our staying at hotels seemingly has become more problematic than necessary. Stay in apartments, take laundry out (if necessary), eat in venues frequented by the locals; adopt certain facets of living as a local. Continue to enjoy Brasil and all of its offerings!- New to this place
I've been at this wonderful website since its inception and have seen a few changes. ...don't know why there has been a dearth in participation during the past six months. Seemingly the same exists at the "so-called" other site: www.daddysreviews.com. ...have been at both for such a long time to which my posts can attest and have enjoyed reading and relating and posting, as well as using some timely information during my travels near and far.- Bangkok has Changed a Lot (and not for the good)
...nicely written, Lurker. ...immensely enjoyed reading and reflecting. ...have managed to have visited Thailand on three occasions and have experienced its offerings differently each time. The first time was an eye-opener, for I went with approximately 12 gay men and a guide. We enjoyed the essence of Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiang Mai [at a gay resort of sort which is now defunct], Chiang Ri and the Golden Triangle. My mind vividly remember lots that I'd love to renew and re-experience. Go and make the most of this new adventure! [I,too, truly love Brazil and truly look forward to returning one of these days after my previous 11 visits.]- Badboys August 2017 Trip-Recap
I love my caipirinhas although I can't handle them; ...an absolute tea-totaler in daily life, 365 while at home, but for some reason-- I really like the taste.- Badboys August 2017 Trip-Recap
...liked your sharing. Obrigado! - Brazilian Bieber