Everything posted by JKane
-
Shen Yun performing
Great short documentary on the subject.
-
Haley opens SNL
- I DON'T USUALLY AGREE WITH ANN COULTER, BUT...
Agreed. But still, FUCK ANN COULTER. But not literally. Ew.- Ted Cruz wants protection from real people, but not billionaire donors
- Trump Says All Immigrants Are "Poisoning The Blood" of the US.
- Trump insists to aides he's 'more popular' than Taylor Swift.
He also says he looks like Elvis... ...and I can kinda see it: Fat, sweaty, drugged out of his mind. Hopefully he dies on the toilet and soon to complete the comparison! Plenty of other commentary on the comparison is out too...- Jury says Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $5 million for sexual abuse and defamation
- Trump White House Drug Orders * FENTANYL
- Trump insists to aides he's 'more popular' than Taylor Swift.
- Trump insists to aides he's 'more popular' than Taylor Swift.
- Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
- People keep forgetting all Trump's accomplishments...
I have to admit, I was clearly wrong about him as a business man, he turned 5 million dollars into 83 million in just a couple of years!!!- Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
- GOD MADE TRUMP
- Iowa Carcass
- Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
- Drumpf Confuses Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi!
- Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister
- Do you ever respond positively to unsolicited telephone solicitations?
I'm never doing business with anybody who contacts me unsolicited, period. When a company or charity I do business with contacts me I tell them they're risking my business if they contact me again. If it's a bank/brokerage I also say I'm never taking financial advice from anybody not legally a fiduciary to me. The other day I was listening to a story about the current downturn in solar energy and the biggest emphasis was on all the shady companies that made unbounded promises to the people they tricked into signing up by cold-calling or pestering in front of supermarkets and I just couldn't help but think that if you've gotten to the point in your life of being a homeowner and still believe people who call, mail or approach you out of the blue... well... sorry you were just too stupid to have wealth!- GOD MADE TRUMP
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- I DON'T USUALLY AGREE WITH ANN COULTER, BUT...