Everything posted by JKane
-
Proud To Be A Liberal
Jon Stewart had a great segment on the conservatives fucking apocalyptic predictions for re-election of that muslim communist fascist socialist... http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/23/10485797-jon-stewart-republican-predictions-over-obama-re-election-are-nonsense It's so fucking sad he's the closest thing to mainstream media we have who remembers stuff said and calls politicians (or corporations) on it! Fox will let people skate that say explicitly opposite things in the same fucking interview...
-
Lucky In Court...Or Will It Be Unlucky?
Damn, that would have been fun! Are you going to file anything against the officer with the police department?
-
Zac Efron Drops Condom on Red Carpet
Yeah, except it was the red carpet for a *kids movie* he *starred in*... Otherwise I'd agree. But maybe he's telling the producers to fuck off, that he'll be a liability if they make him go nuts promoting it. So I'd guess just a random mishap, but anywhere else it'd scream "I wanna be a real actor now, not a kid hearthrob". I'm starting to be very annoyed by "The Lorax", it's not one of the Seuss stories I remember from my childhood, but it sounds like they took an anti-corporate pro-environment screed and turned into a crappy rom-com used to hawk products including fucking SUVs. That's Universal for you, they are fucking nuts for product placement (as any watching of their TV shows will tell you!) and other bs with no concern whatsoever for the integrity or quality of the product... Surprising and disappointing that the Seuss estate went along, I understand they were very controlling of the first couple movies... then they got hooked on the cash, sounds like.
-
The movie Bully and an MPAA brew-ha-ha...
Yeah, this needs to blow up. I'm really hoping some people go after them at the Oscars, if not or ineffective I'll be following any protest or other actions closely!
-
Open Message To Andy @ .towleroad
As I was saying in another thread, you can use CTRL + to make everything on a web page larger, CTRL - to go back to smaller, just checked, works on Towleroad.
-
The movie Bully and an MPAA brew-ha-ha...
Trailer is heartbreaking, more-so the MPAA decision to keep teenagers from seeing it!
-
Arizona Sheriff Rocked By Accusations Of Alleged Immigrant Ex-Boyfriend
It keeps going and going, not much backlash, it would seem.
-
The movie Bully and an MPAA brew-ha-ha...
Kudos to TWC for standing up to the MPAA asshats! http://www.towleroad.com/2012/02/weinsteinbully.html *Really* hope somebody mentions this at the Oscars!
-
"Drunk Text" by Paris Hilton -- save me please !!!
Hadn't heard from Stupid Spoiled Whore lately. It's been too... short!
-
Reset Your Clocks Saturday Night
Tomcal resets his cock every hour on the hour, even more often when in Brazil, I don't know how he does it!
-
Inhalable caffeine???
I like to smoke a cigar now and then, but I'm with you on not inhaling burning crap into my lungs. I'd try the caffeine once I suppose...
-
Santorum in Gay Porn piclets
Watch out, his hate filled spew will get everywhere!
-
Seriously, the US House of Representatives?
Back in the days of Hooville dinners several escorts mentioned DC and having right-wing closet case clients. You don't believe the religious right is capable of hypocrisy?
-
Lucky In Court...Or Will It Be Unlucky?
Congrats! Any idea why they bothered to show up at all, why they dismissed?
-
Santorum in Gay Porn piclets
Yep, awesome. Only reason I didn't beat you to posting that picture was because I couldn't find a higher res version, and there didn't seem much point if you can't zoom in to see what the picture is made of... 'Man on Dog' Santorum deserves every drop of santorum staining his lily white sheets!
-
Pick Your Seatmate!
70s? There are still bars like that, except now it's emails between tables. I think there is one of them at Hollywood and Highland.
-
Seriously, the US House of Representatives?
Several of the postings referred to CPAC. I Expat or I posted about it at the time...
-
Seriously, the US House of Representatives?
Guess it makes sense given the vast number of right-wing closet cases! Though Waxman's a Dem and probably too ugly to hookup for free...
-
Nicaraguan father takes 16 year old son to brothel to lose virginity
Oh god, didn't actually watch 'till you mentioned, then I thought it was a joke about the breasts on the man in the stillframe. That fat old whore should be paying this hot young man! God, he's probably scared for life... if he didn't have gay leanings before...
-
You know you are in redneck country when. . .
When I first saw this title I thought somebody had linked Scott's post about his family's drive through the south: I was just trying to explain to somebody the other day how recent things like lynching were in the south.
-
I hate Sterotypical gay Characters: Talking Survivor
Still trying to think up the Politically Correct term for "flaming", as that's especially horrific if you believe the Louis CK etymology of faggot. Nelly doesn't seem like it either... Homo-normative?
-
Lily Tomlin may be coming to network TV (YEAH)
Lily was a regular on West Wing towards the very end, did a great job, I thought. This sounds like a great concept, basically how to prevent your daughter from becoming Miley Cyrus... Never much cared for Reba though.
-
IRS audit
I have a tax accounting firm that is specialized for my industry, was referred by co-workers. They are miracle workers, probably paid their increased fee 10x over in what they've gotten me back.
-
I hate Sterotypical gay Characters: Talking Survivor
Neither Survivor nor 'flaming' guys (what's the PC term?) are my type, but as much of the LGBT community before me I've started doing my best to be tolerant / even supportive. I "pass" for straight *even* among gay friends and so have had to deal with a hell of a lot less than others have. It doesn't seem like anybody today is learning about the fact that everything related to sexuality is a spectrum. Sure, some play it up, but many can't turn it off any more than we can turn off our attraction to WeHo clones...
-
Lucky In Court...Or Will It Be Unlucky?
A friend of mine has beaten a dozen or more traffic tickets in California as well. Only about half his, once he found out how easy it was he started helping everybody he knew. Even once you get to court and both parties have shown it's not over. For speeding tickets the state does regular surveys of the average/safe speed on a road, and if the limit is more than 5 under that (it usually is) it also gets thrown out. Those are the details as I vaguely recollect them, though it doesn't sound like they apply in Lucky's case. But the whole pay first than appeal is pretty shitty. Also there are many areas within "LA" where stoplight cameras are still functional, everybody thinks that since one place killed them (City of LA? Even county doesn't matter in places like Pasadena, WeHo...) they're all dead. They aren't.