Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    If she does anything memorable (or funny, wonder what the Vegas odds are...?) I'll see the clips, probably on here...
  2. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That is very true, but I'm pretty sure it's fair to say they make the most profit off those workers' misery. And for a company that fucking had Pixar create the 'fur' texture for the photos on their software boxes *so NO animals were exploited!* the continued relationship is most at odds with what their customers *like* to think of themselves and their favorite company! But hey, they don't have enough money to do right by their workers, clearly. Foreign or domestic.
  3. HA! Glad I'm not the only one!!!
  4. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I was tired of the stupid puns(?) 10 seconds after learning the guy existed (Daily show from Thursday)...
  5. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Health, Nutrition and Fitness
    I do sometimes like to feel a guy squirm, beg me to stop as he tries to catch his breath...
  6. Target is figuring things out about you before your family does... how long 'till it's before you know yourself?
  7. Sheriff's reply, so far: http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/02/arizona_sheriff_paul_babeu_angrily_denies_ex-boyfr.php
  8. Ohh, BURN... "Celebrities like Ryan Adams". Well, that'll show him.
  9. Hopefully there'll be more eye candy to come from the story. The Sheriff's not bad but I'd like to see more of his hot latin boytoy's body.
  10. Developing Republican hypocrite story of the day. Not so much the gay angle this time (Sheriff admits gay, denies immigrant stuff), so a little interesting.
  11. I think it's a combination of the spike that always happens as the oil industry act like the somehow unforeseeable twice-yearly switchover between winter and summer blends is horrible government over-regulation and the nasty election cycle--the perfect time to drive their point home! Poor poor oil companies still can't get over the .01% drop in their profits over being forced to stop poisoning everything with lead, what, 20-30 years ago!
  12. Hmm, that just got me thinking: BMW, Range Rover, probably others have cameras that can view all around the car, plus fairly powerful hard drive-based NAV/stereo systems... Why haven't any of them offered a security camera feature? At the very least it could record a few stills whenever there is motion...
  13. http://animalsthatdopeoplethings.tumblr.com/ Some great ones in here, hard to imagine having the patience to get them!
  14. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Oh, I can *ask* for a whole lot more! AJ Irons under the desk, perhaps?
  15. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That's what I was afraid of, and it sucks.
  16. Yay, just passed 900! So one entry, at least. Damn it, where's lucky to do all the fancy predictive math?
  17. Good point, I'm used to everybody being "short" so hadn't really noticed, but that's definitely a part of the WeHo Clone look. Maybe it's because they only have sex with each other... Certainly a lot more diversity at places like MJs.
  18. I've wondered about this, good reporting NBC 4! http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Hijacking-the-Streets.html
  19. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Am I bad son because I don't do a damn thing for V-day? I don't think of it as a mother's holiday...
  20. JKane replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    Just do the American thing: buy a much bigger car!
  21. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's too damn early to be that chipper! ;o) Grumble, coffee, grumble.
  22. Thanks Marc!!! I've always thought Russian boys were sexy as hell and love some of the porn with Russian/eastern block guys the most, and I've always had other interests in seeing Russia too. But it does sound like as a gay tourist it is deeply problematic at best. Good to know St. Petersburg is better, maybe do the gay tourist thing there and just be a regular tourist in Moscow is the best way to go about things. But it sounds like it's getting worse, not better, which is odd.
  23. Of course, and the very worst of it is the guys battling their own sexuality and trying desperately to pass as straight. But the article points out a side of the "No Homo Promo" / "Don't Say Gay" Bachman-type BS which I hadn't considered and which is very important: It deprives these kids of role models in their own lives. Somebody they know who can tell them "It gets better!". Of course kids are shits and gays can be extra mean, but that's the point. With this bs in place there's much less chance of there being an adult in the kids life to show them the good sides. So they kill themselves.
  24. That sounds like another fascinating Wired true-crime type article in the making!
  25. JKane replied to JKane's topic in The Beer Bar
    I think it needs a corollary where questions 4 and 6 set gay or straight perv!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.