Everything posted by JKane
-
Happy New Years!
As an American, not so much. Hoping a new year starts at 12:01PM on January 20th.
-
Sad day for America
Rember TazerFace from Guardians of the Galaxy? I present TazerNuts. True story: --Can all the other hardcore Trump supporters die the EXACT SAME WAY PLEASE?
-
Sad day for America
--Actually pretty sure they're just avoiding any chance of having to vote on the 25th amendment incapacity of Trump.
-
Totally Oz Loves Senate Runoffs
- Sad day for America
After all the shock and worry of yesterday, I was downright blissful when I woke up this morning. Congress had done it's job, and Trump was blocked on Twitter. Sadly they soon unblocked him, but for an hour or so I had this great preview of a time 14 or so days from now when I don't have to see or hear what latest catastrophe he's caused every single morning, and maybe our government can be less actively incompetent. Fully support the calls for Pence to invoke the 25th, but I know he doesn't have the balls. Also, everybody with a spine quit their cabinet positions months or years ago... Now even the rats are jumping (including McConnel's wife, so she won't have to actually do something of use to earn her fucking Presidential Medal of Freedom...). So yeah, second impeachment. Hopefully gets through the House ASAP... and then, I assume, dies in the Senate. Again.- The GOP Are Iditots
- What The Fuck Is Trump Doing?
https://apnews.com/article/trump-raffensperger-phone-call-georgia-d503c8b4e58f7cd648fbf9a746131ec9- The GOP Are Iditots
- The GOP Are Iditots
- Josh Hawley- New Scumbag on the Horizon
- Josh Hawley- New Scumbag on the Horizon
- Oh, the CNN Horror...
The couple American networks I watched were shit hosts (Amber and fatass vs. Dead Dick Clark's...) and the music was awful too. But the worst was Times Square, empty, barely see the ball through all the fucking ADVERTISEMENTS above and below it, and the TikTok one wasn't even working right! Fuck that. Everybody should watch the Dubai 2021 celebration, the way the Burj Khalifa was lit up and then synced with the fireworks was amazing. https://youtu.be/Q-qWVcP30kg- Oculus Quest 2 VR
Did anybody try one yet, was I just talking to myself?- Streaming suggestions thread...
Also watched The Midnight Sky on Netflix... Well, it perfectly captures 2020 at least. It is gorgeous, ponderous (many say slow), and interesting. But I wouldn't say I'm better or happier for having watched it.- Streaming suggestions thread...
So I've now watched Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max... WW1984 is downright BAD. It shits all over the continuity and writing of the first movie. Throws in new bullshit all over the place and just accomplishes nothing.- Great video about the pardons...
- Does this need to stop, as Harris says? Or do Black "thugs" who disobey cops deserve to be shot?
- What The Fuck Is Trump Doing?
- The GOP Are Iditots
- Great video about the pardons...
People need to pay more attention to this.- The GOP Are Iditots
- What The Fuck Is Trump Doing?
- Streaming suggestions thread...
Enjoyed Superintelligence, charming and witty exactly opposite of most McCarthy movies.- What The Fuck Is Trump Doing?
- INSULTING Stimulus !
Pretty much all of these are gold: https://www.boredpanda.com/stimulus-check-usa-pandemic-memes/Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Sad day for America