Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Sure, those leather binder things look nice, until you leave it sitting on a restaurant table... I just don't understand carrying redundant things, myself. Cell phone makes a great watch, calendar, flash light, camera, nav system, etc... Plus I don't have to make out my crap writing and can copy/paste and alter appointments with ease! Not to mention reminders. Also love automagic sync with everything I"m logged on to. And the smartphone calendar functions keep getting better. Google has stuff now where it automatically scans your email and reminds you/provides details for things (especially flights) that, yes, is creepy, but also works really well!
  2. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think they used a chemical and a drum (often hand cranked) to make copies, The master copy may've had to be special somehow. That's all I picked up, just old enough for them to have still been used in early school years here...
  3. America in one picture:
  4. Loved his twin brother's response, "so it was cold in that bathroom?".
  5. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think Almost Human is the best sow of the season. So much better than Agents of Shield... Though the badly written courtroom drama of this latest episode disappointed me a little.
  6. Yeah, this seems like the ultimate Darwin award! There had to be radiation hazard symbols all over it, if you've managed to never learn what they mean, as an adult, in a western country... well you probably didn't have anything to contribute...
  7. Barkr profile pic:
  8. I've heard about departments doing this for a long time. As far as I know, Detectives work their way up through from the street, right? So they would have the same limits? So all the police procedurals on TV featuring super-genius defectives are pure fantasy...
  9. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Happy Birthday Hoover!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.