Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. Sorry to hear, HiTo, all broken up about it!
  2. Looks like a good list, has at least one of my all-time favorites. Wish there was a massively discounted 'buy all' option!
  3. Maybe, but we were saying all the same things about China last go around. And will almost certainly be saying similar things about Brazil soon...
  4. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yep! Massive similarity to the photo just above with the stripper's titties is purely coincidental... Or maybe she was photoshopped in to hide the truth of their love!!!
  5. Well, they don't air 'till March 2nd, so there's still time. I still need to see several of the drama contenders. Almost saw 47 Ronin last night (at the dollar theater) though!
  6. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  7. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yeah, I thought I was over Disney movies but this one was a nice surprise, not as predictable and the snowman's not nearly as annoying as the trailers imply. Worth seeing!
  8. I just saw it as well and was really impressed. Granted I haven't seen several of the others nominees yet, but this one, especially for anybody who's lived in LA is really something. It's the best LA can or ever will look, absolutely gorgeous. I've always been indifferent on Joaquin Phoenix but he did a great job here. As did Scarlett Johansson. Olivia Wilde was the only slightly off note for me, didn't quite fit but not a big part. But the ideas behind it also really did something for me. Every other time I've heard/read anything to do with 'The Singularity' my eyes glaze over. But this, for the first time, I could really see. And the slightest hints at what was going on as the OSes develop was pretty deep Sci-Fi without spelling it out and losing half the audience was very well done, I felt. I highly recommend Her.
  9. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Oatmeal Bieber Quiz
  10. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That it's 10-15 minutes to Malibu is the only reason I can think of, but it's not like he couldn't just afford Malibu... Then again, there's not much other than the beach in Malibu, at least Calabasas is slightly better connected.
  11. I enjoyed it too. It wasn't nearly as funny as Archer, but maybe it will improve.
  12. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think Fresh deliveries are handled by an in-house Amazon delivery service.
  13. Sure would be nice if the fixers could make it so everthing was cleared and it behaves like it is now if 'remember me' is unchecked and worked exactly like it did a couple days ago as long as 'remember me' was checked at last login... I think this is how it's supposed to work, but the system hasn't actually paid attention to that damn checkbox in years!
  14. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yeah, as I just posted in the bugs/suggestions forum, it's changed back to how it was a long time ago. Tomcal may be able to logout but I'm not able to stay logged in. It is back to ignoring the 'remember me' checkbox and forgets who I am every day I visit. Sure wish 'the fixers' could find a compromise--where it worked as intended instead of always/never...
  15. We're back to the old way the board worked, which I really didn't like, where I have to login every day I visit and it ignores the 'remember me' checkbox. I was fine with how it was working 'till a day or two ago, though I guess a couple people didn't like that there was no way to logout... now there's no way to stay logged in.
  16. I don't understand how the photo was taken. The photographer couldn't be that far away and flash was used, but the expression on his face is neutral and not even looking at the photog. I mean yeah, paparazzi specialize in quick shots, but who gets a bj in a car on a public street without being hyper-aware of anybody around or especially approaching?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.