Everything posted by JKane
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Auto Sign In ?
Personally, I far prefer this to the way it was for a while before (where I was always signed out even though I checked 'remember' so I had to manually sign in whenever I wanted to post or read from where I'd left off. I'm also on Firefox in Win7, btw. Does the site know who you are in a 'private window'?- I have to admit, the pussys are cute...
http://imgur.com/a/36YQg But so are the guys!- A Kennedy Makes His Debut
It just touches his belt buckle, I thought that was the goal?- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
You gotta hand it to blind prostitutes.- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Hustlers, 1970's NEA funded look at back in the day on Santa Monica BLVD...
http://www.vice.com/read/richard-kern-on-philip-lorca-dicorcias-hustlers Book isn't cheap, but would be fun to thumb through... more-so for anybody who was around at the time, I would think.- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Should A History of Smoking Crack Disqualify One From Office?
My main concern would be susceptibility to blackmail, and this ass-clown seems to be past that, at least. The only other real concern I can think of is any hypocritical enforcement of relevant laws and/or using his position to not get busted. So I can think of no reason to automatically blanket bar somebody for such things, especially since his opponent may well have things he's managed to keep secret which gives him vulnerabilities a guy like this doesn't have at all any more. AND another positive, in America's political system at least it might make the candidate unattractive to big business donors. So either they're more responsive to average constituents or (sadly, more likely, now that I think about it) more obedient to whoever does give them money...- How serious do you take boycotts?
Ender's game is inherently about a different young boy who gets mercilessly bullied and manages to overcome and triumph. That Mr. Card wrote such an amazing book which spoke to so many of us then took the profit and notoriety to tell a significant amount of his fan base "No, you're nothing, you are an abomination who doesn't deserve to be, and since I can't do anything about that, at least I can help establish laws making you a second class citizen which you'll have to deal with for 20 years..." Now that we've gotten through that 20 years of hell in many places, he still hasn't apologized, and now says, "I don't understand why you can't just let the work speak for itself and give me more money? I'm kinda pour because I spent a lot of money and time on things like the National Organization for Marriage. Sheesh, why do people hate me???" Fuck that guy!- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- How serious do you take boycotts?
I take them pretty seriously, never been to Chick fil 'o hate, don't buy Russian Vodka anymore. I will see Ender's Game, but will pay for a ticket to another movie...- Air India Sucks
I'd be very hesitant to fly a 3rd world/developing country's airline anyway, but I wonder two things about the experience... On the luggage, more expensive than quoted and cash only? Any reason to believe it wasn't just going in the employees pockets as soon as you left? Was there a receipt? My business dealings with Indian companies had me thinking there was something culturally fucked up. Not some small, understandable little thing like the Japanese aversion to saying no; instead an inherent unprofessional nature where they would promise anything to get the work (unabashed YES men), even when they hadn't the slightest idea what they were promising, then outright lie and make up reasons when they couldn't meet those promises, then just start ignoring you when you pushed the issues further. Your experience makes me think that maybe our experiences aren't unique and this is why some businesses seem to be running away?- Happy Birthday Suckrates!!!!
Sorry I'm late...- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Reason witches have black cats...Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want