Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. There's an online petition to the powers that be at Sesame Street to let Bert and Ernie out of the closet and get them married. So what do we think of this? About time or too much too soon?
  2. I kind of favor the compromise proposal: move the politics forum up to say the #4 slot.
  3. I heard Fred Smith is restricted to chauffered travel in Memphis now...that would account for most of the improvement.
  4. Good Lord, down 1200 points in 2 days! TY, Oz, you guys need to make up your mind! There's nothing the markets hate more than uncertainty.
  5. If Tomcal, EXPAT & JKane all liked the damned thing, I'm going to grit my teeth and give it a chance. It's difficult to imagine an interesting Planet of the Apes flic but, for 8 bucks, I'll take a chance.
  6. That's an extraordinary appointment. I would guess that somebody just cashed in a significant IOU to get that deal done. Who was owed and for what, I have not the slightest.
  7. Air conditioners.
  8. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    From the Telegraph article you cite: "According to the US's Migration Policy Institute, residents of Muslim faith will account for more than 20 per cent of the EU population by 2050..." Not exactly the end of the world, even if true (see Charlie's comments on projections). ---- If it's the anti-gay animus in most Muslim cultures that's pissing you off, consider that it's the cultural Christians that have persecuted us in the US; I never met a Muslim until I was in college but I knew plenty of homophobes growing up.
  9. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Hundreds of thousands of Christian believers poured into Washington, D.C., calling for a state bound by strict religious law and delivering a persuasive show of force in a turbulent country showing deep divisions and growing signs of polarization.
  10. Jesus, what can you say to something like that? ---- FWIW, The WSJ normaly inserts a full disclosure sentence in news stories covering its Murdock sister properties but I've yet to see one in the stories following the hacking scandal in England.
  11. To be honest, I (blush) henched mostly for the Monarch. I know, I know, it's my own fault, but you lose your retirement credit if you switch villains in mid-career. Doubt there's much of a paying audience for that idiot's embarrassing secrets. Thanks for the compliments on my costume though. You really think the bears will dig my mask?
  12. That's all well and good, but what about those of us who've spent years working our way up the henchman ranks? If arching is passe, what do we have to show for all our effort?
  13. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Only if you promise to use plenty of lube.
  14. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL. Lucky, I knew I should have hit 'delete' instead of 'reply'; you can hold a grudge better than a Sicilian elephant! Seriously, there was no insult intended. ---- I happen to have gotten to know quite well more than a few Muslims in my wandering life: Arabs, Pakistanis, Somalis, American converts, Iranians, what have you. Their religious beliefs (which scattered all over the map) were no wackier than the spread among Christians of my acquaintance. Try winning the confidence of some of those Baptist theocrats if you want to hear some scary rhetoric. In private they're even crazier than on TV. Actually it's the Catholics that are overrunning England right now; According to the Sunday Times, Papists are approaching plurality status (2X the Muslims), much to the distress of the Anglicans.
  15. Pre-photosythesis, almost all the oxygen in the atmosphere was in the form of CO2. Since then the ratio of the atmospheric gases has varied all over the place. If I recall right, the CO2 component in the Creteceous was a good bit higher than it is now. Of course, that was when dinosaurs were wandering the fern jungles of Antarctica, so maybe that's not such an encouraging factoid.
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Others have posted dual reviews without provoking any pushback. Go for it.
  17. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Sorry, I was going to post something but then I got to thinking "Why should I encourage Merlin2 to keep sneaking over here and posting under Lucky's name?"
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I hope they were better quality butts than were on display last time I was in hospital.
  19. As you point out, gcusor, expanations shade into excuses which invite recrimination and blame fixing. Short of your job being at serious risk, a simple "Oops, sorry about that, I'll need to fix that right away." usually works just fine. As to justifying your life to casual gawkers, Ricky Nelson said it faily well: "You can't please everybody so you got to please yourself."
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Are your ears burning? We were just talking about you. http://www.maleescortreview.com/forum/index.php?/forum/146-pornification-photos-videos-and-more/
  21. hahahahahaha
  22. Rewind the scenario back to "I asked if this as business or pleasure...she responded: whatever you want it to be." This is the proper point for a polite "thank you but no thank you."
  23. MsGuy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    Anybody else hooked on Breaking Bad, the cable show about the meth business? Yeah, I know it's brutal and dark and there's no cute kids high-kicking across the stage, but I can't turn the channel while it's on.
  24. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Thailand, if for no other reason than to take a tour of the louche side of Bankok under OZ's expert tutelage.
  25. Maybe next year the Marine Corps will set up a recruiting booth in one of those empty spaces.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.