Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    Surprisingly intriguing question. I found a foto dated September this year but no occasion mentioned. Might be the dated posted, rather than taken. I'm not too good at this stuff. Other than that, the only photographic evidence of the two of them together was taken at some Saudi official function back in February.
  2. Lest you think the House is taking any of this lightly, I invite you to read this transcript of the committee's working session on this bill.
  3. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I've been wearing white socks for decades. very comfortable. But I'm not someone anyone would want to look to for fashion.
  4. Yada yada yada...All I know is that when my back gets me up 6 or 8 times a night, I'm gonna feel like shit the next day. How does your theory explain that?
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Too obvious?
  6. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    Something to think about: "The odds of me being re-elected are much higher than the odds of me being elected in the first place." PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, reassuring donors about the upcoming presidential election at two fundraisers Thursday in the Washington, D.C. area Read more: http://battleland.blogs.time.com/2011/09/16/the-lessons-of-ending-dont-ask-dont-tell/#ixzz1Y7vCe4Rh
  7. Epi, I have no doubt that your report on Columbia will have us all glued to our monitors. Now I have something special to look forward to in October.
  8. Next year in Havana, TY, next year in Havana.
  9. I don't see the point of this one. My back often wakes me up every hour or so all night long but damned if I feel any better the next day. Now this is one I can endorse. I've been massaging my organ regularly since I was 12 and I can testify that it generates all kinds of feel-good endorphins. I didn't know about that nose-brow-temples move though. I'll add it to my routine and report back.
  10. Lately I've developed something of an old guy type beer belly and am considering going on a marijuana diet to bring out my lost abs. Anybody have any experience with this? All I know is that back when I was toking regularly, I was in much better shape than I am now. Of course, that was 20/30 years ago.
  11. Just a suggestion but have you considered waxing?
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    TY, I thought we were saving up for a trip to Havana. I'm crushed you have forgotten our dream!!!
  13. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Never knew that! Great historical parallel, Charlie.
  14. I, for one, am all ears... give it up, Lucky, don't keep us waiting!
  15. I wonder if it would be worthwhile for some of you guys who love to reminisce about Stella's to collaborate on a similar article about New York?
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Boy bar in Bangkok. Just for the pleasure of making Oz's acquaintance.
  17. For those who don't read the comics, it was Get Fuzzy.:
  18. One can make a reasonable, fact based argument that the Lehmann debacle was engineered by the Bush administration so that the shit would hit the fan in time to elect a Democrat to blame it all on. Given the likelihood of another meltdown at a time when the world's governments have pretty much shot their wad propping up their economies from round one of economic amageddon, one can also make a case that both parties are doing their damnest to lose the next election. Euro/finantial collapse, America gnawing its own guts out, India sliding into ungovernable anarchy, China potentially coming unglued, Mid-East in turmoil and Japan reaching a new low in fecklessness. You'd have to be crazy to want to be in charge the next four years.
  19. Vive Le Canada! [the original (French) version]
  20. Tina = crystal meth. Gay street slang.
  21. "Le sigh"??? You may expect a visit from the Academie Francaise language police shortly. I hope they don't work you over too badly.
  22. MsGuy replied to MsGuy's topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, Skyler (the wife) breaking her husband's balls because the suitcase full of cash she volunteered to launder was full of $50's.
  23. Might be used to justify a subscription to POZ magazine. Just saying.
  24. Depends on what floor it's on, Lucky.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.