Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. The Klan/nativist movement got quite frisky in the teens and 20's, yes? Red Scare in the late 40's & 50's? Civil war inside the Demo party from '68 to '72? Ever so often Americans grab their pitchforks and torches and get it on. Just part of who we are. With them and us living in the same boarding house, the rukus over who holds the remote should get interesting.
  2. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, shaved maybe, but what's the point if they don't have bones?
  3. Have faith in the old Republic, TY. It's seen odder things than that and emerged intact. This too shall pass. Eventually.
  4. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Close but no cigar, Matrix. That was my Auntie Maybalene. I was over on the meat isle picking up some chicken:
  5. You can have it all in one compact package. The Golden State Warriors (NBA) just signed Chinese American, Harvard economics grad Jeremy Lin to play shooting point guard. And as icing on the cake, he's a cute 6'3" twink, not your usual NBA goliath type. NYT piece on his unusual backstory
  6. MsGuy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    This commercial reminds me of some of the beach scene pixs down in the Brazil forum:
  7. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No excuses, TY. That's what programmers and OZ's money are there for! Too dark? ---- Edit: Hey, I found one for you.
  8. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Do what I do, Matrix. Click on it & see what happens.
  9. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Good catch, Zipper. Probably photoshopped in. (giggle)
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No way, Zipper, fantasising a backstory for Colt Studio pasting a new head on this twink body is half the fun. Keep up the good work.
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'd be scared I would wind up in the trunk, but I'd have to stop for #3 anyway. Sometimes the little head just takes over.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Doit, rather than extend a formal welcome, I'll just say I read your posts over there and would enjoy seeing more of you over here. My own take is that some posts seem to fit better at Daddy's and some seem fit better over here. Try MER out for a while and see how it fits you. As for the posts you're regretting, Hell, boy, if I had a dollar for every time I have fucked up that bad, I'd be in Bankok bedding down with cute Thai boys [of age, Lucky, only of age!] with OZ instead of posting here in the middle of the night.
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The community button is located between the 'searches' button and the 'contact us' button immediately over the F4F ad. It works on the home page but not on the forum page, at least for me. And Matrix was right, what I really was needing was the members button. Silly me.
  14. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    FourAces, thanks for the link. ---- TomCal, with pictures your adventure is now one of my wet dreams.
  15. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The latter part of this thread is a mild exemple of why I dislike bringing up stuff from the other site here. Instead of having fun sleuthing out the real face that goes on the bod of that cute twink, folks are standing around with forced smiles on their faces, trying their Sunday school best not to be the one blamed for the first sharp elbow to the short ribs but, sure as hellfire and damnation, ready to hook a thumb into somebody's eye if a fight breaks out. I tensed up just reading some of the posts above. Reminds me of one of my family reunions after my mother and her sisters all fell out with each other over some family shit. (It was a 4 way war for near 2 years.) As a practical matter, it's impossible to completely ringfence criticism of Daddy and deej and to limit the thread to them. Folks are gonna start adding their own POVs, the discussion will get heated, and, bang!, it's off to the races over shit that happened over there (sometimes years ago) and that has nothing to do with this board. And it's no good saying, "Well, you don't have to read it." I haven't been posting all that long but I've already seen bad brawls sprawl out all over the board over at Daddy's; no thread's safe when people are really pissed and chasing each other down. I'm not much for censorship, even self censorship when something needs saying, but I do wish folks would exercise some discretion in bringing over problems from Daddy's. ---- Sorry, folks, it's the Presbyterian in me that makes me talk like that. (TY we need to add an 'embarrassed' smilie to the chart.)
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, damn! You're right. What's the world coming to when we can't even trust a picture of a pretty twink?
  17. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, as long as we're 'fessing up, so do I, Matrix, when I'm in the mood. It's just that when I want to gawk that kind of blood letting I can go to Daddy's. Why rehash it second hand here? Seems a PM would work as well or better but, as my "community" button isn't working (you listening TY? more work for those lazy programmers), I can't check if that's a realistic alternative. It didn't and I apologize if I came across as trying to shut you up. It's only that I am a little worried that we will start off by blasting Daddy & deej and wind up chopping on each other. Old wounds are slow to heal & easily reopened and there's a considerable overlap in posters between the two boards. Unless I'm mistaken (always a possibility), some of the folks mentioned in your OP are also members here. ---- I'm probably just being overly cautious but IMHO there's more to be lost here than gained. And, as I said before, that's just a relative newbie's opinion. Again, no offense intended. Edit: My kind of train wreck.
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Wonderful story. The stuff of my very dreams, you lucky SOB.
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    So Draker supports Daddy's practices now? Who would have thunk it? ---- Matrix, where's the good in importing all the feuds & greviences (old or new) from Daddy's over to MER? Daddy and deej are running the other site & that ain't gonna change. OZ and TY are running this one and, with any luck, that won't change either. Leave the politics of the other board to the other board and enjoy what you have here. Just my opinion. That & $1.09 will get you a watery cup of coffee at my local truck stop cafe. Refills free.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Different towels. I checked.
  21. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Must be a blue towel day in Zipperland. Thanks
  22. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Funny, it's the blue towel that caught my attention.
  23. Ol' Jerry creeped me out enough while he was alive. No need to resurrect him here. If his grave weren't under guard, the grass would be dead for 50 feet around.
  24. Wow, it worked the first time I tried it. Thanks again, Lookin, and thanks to you too, Matrix, for bitching about it in the first place. I owe you both a big kiss: ---- Pshaw, Lookin. You're my posting guru. I guess the one-eyed never understand how valuable a little guidance is to the blind.
  25. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    As long as OZ is paying for the bandwidth, what the hell, me too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.