Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Please, please don't use MER to open a new front for the Ben Wars. Pretty please. Pretty please with sugar on it.
  2. I've watched FFF occasionally since TY pointed out that sometimes the flirting got hot. A couple of days ago one poster stated that he would be back for a private Friday and that he had asked the site to inform him by email the time of this particular guy's Friday appearance. Maybe the poster was just blowing smoke, but, if the site actually has that capability, that would be a way to make sure the guy you want to see is online.
  3. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Takes all kinds of critters to make a good zoo.
  4. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya Oh Lord, kumbaya What could be more fun than Lookin frolicin? I'll be waiting with bells on.
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    An irate copyright owner would argue that MER is a for profit site and that allowing their IP to be posted here amounts to its appropriation for commercial purposes. Many porn producers are experiencing finantial pressure from competition with free internet material and have gotten quite trigger happy in the past year or so. It's Oz whose pocketbook is on the line. If he chooses to be cautious in allowing the posting of copyrighted material we should respect his decision. For all we know MER has already gotten one of those "I'll strangle you with your own intestines if you don't cease and desist" letters.
  6. Durn, & I was so sure that the pictorial reference was to a frequent poster on the other site's Political Forum. A swing and a miss (again!). Shudda known Lookin wasn't going there. You gotta be kidding! It will take a lot broader hint than that to light up any light bulbs in my skull.
  7. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Needs must, Daddy. Besides, there are collateral benefits:
  8. So your backup plan is to give TY a stroke and force Oz to put the Politics Forum on permanent lockdown?
  9. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    My lower back pain is normally just an intermittent aggravation but occasionally it moves into the disabling zone. Lucky, thank you for this thread and the link you posted. I hadn't heard of cortisone epidurals before and will discuss it with my Doc next appointment. If he has anything adverse to say about it, I'll post it here.
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I cudda sworn Citizen Kane was filmed in black & white. Must be a hole in my memory.
  11. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Cortisone did that for your pot belly? I'm calling my doctor for an appoinment.
  12. Better to say the Koran gives Jesus a silver or bronze in the prophet (messenger/servant) category. The Muslim confession of faith runs " there is no god but God and Mohammed is his messenger/servant."
  13. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My mistake. I thought he had his permanent address on your hard drive.
  14. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That Hawaiian tan line on your twink works just fine for me.
  15. Or maybe Rev. Franklin Graham. Who would have guessed Islam is carried on the Y chromosome? Bless his heart, I'm sure the good Rev. is doing his muddled-headed best to clear things up. The Seed of Islam
  16. Lucky, you've about convinced me I ought to sign up with Netflix. Anybody got more titles to suggest for my queue?
  17. One Night In Heaven, I had forgotten it. God-awful acting and plot but the ending was kinky as hell and weirdly erotic: "[vengeful husband] kidnaps Rick [Atkins] at gunpoint; he takes Rick to a boat at a small dock and forces him to strip. Rick, sobbing, complies. Whitney threatens Rick repeatedly but in the end only shoots holes in the boat, leaving a naked Rick aboard as it sinks." ---- TY, I have not the slightest doubt that the director of this schlock kept the dick shot solely for the purpose of character development. ---- Yeah, Lucky, I remember a line too. Brooke Shields for straight guys, tragic love story for girls and Chris for us gays. Something for everybody. ---- Thanks for the pix, TY. For a hot first date I'd have to go with Twink Chris but for anything longer, I'd be more interested with the older version. ---- And a hearty thanks to you too, Lucky, for a fun August.
  18. The underlying flaw of the list is that it privileges politics as the most important human activity. Why not an industrialist like Ford? or a man like Einstein? Is a second rate national politician really more important than the guy who discovered penicillin? ---- Guys, I'm enjoying this but my acetaminophen is finally kicking in, so I'm gonna try to get some sleep. See you later.
  19. Dude, this is America we are talking about. Recall the lyrics of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Muslims? Even Mormons are beyond the pale for lots of folks. For the record, I tend to agree with you, especially about worshipping my cock.
  20. Which post is less than conclusive evidence of the state of Twinklover's knowledge. A short while ago (on another thread), Twinklover posted that while he wasn't high, he was pleasantly buzzed.
  21. Twinklover may not know you're posting from France. Or that I've got a bad back that wakes me up at odd hours.
  22. There's a really, really big one of ole Genghis in Ulan Bator.
  23. Folks still remember Caesar and Ivan the Terrible. And Genghis Khan. And that Alexander whatisname guy.
  24. Odd choices, even for a Frenchman. Fifty years from now Charles de Gaulle will be about as well remembered as Jean Juares is now.
  25. Twinkalicious, Scorpio! I've taken the liberty of quoting your link so I'll have a backup if I wear out the first. Seriously, thanks for the link. I only hope your copy of that issue was as good to you as mine was to me. There was a decided shortage of gay porn in my small town too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.