Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Something I find Hard To Believe
(Sorry, I've done it again. I'm going back to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be better. ty )
-
The Google Instant Black List
Great post, BBB. I've noticed that happening when I typed in various search terms but I had no idea it was Google being "discrete." But seriously, dude, did you really have to point me to "blue waffle?" That's just sick. The link I clicked on had a big, full color, up close and personal photo. I almost barfed.
-
War Evils
I've heard worse stuff, a lot worse, casually related to me by guys back from Viet Nam. Members of our species are quite capable of killing each other without getting particularly upset about it. If you systematically break down a kid's socialization against popping a cap on another human, incidences like this are going to happen. More than likely the guy in that clip gets along just fine with his family and friends. If it's a commentary on anything, OZ, it's a commentary on war or maybe humanity in general.
-
How To Delay Foreclosure
Lucky, not all states use traditional mortgages. In Mississippi, for instance, 'mortgages' are in the form of a deed of trust. No court approvals in the process, four weeks published legal notice, the bank's attorney sells the property on the courthouse steps. Three weeks later (quick eviction statute) and bang you're out. The deputy stands there while you move your stuff to the curb. All very creditor friendly. I happened to walk by the courthouse one day and saw a bank sell a old gal's nice 3 bedroom brick home for $7,500 because she was 2 months late on a payment. It was a crooked up deal between a banker and his buddy (the buyer) but try proving it. There's a lot to be said for Cali's system. At least there's someone overseeing the process.
-
Something I find Hard To Believe
Hand to heart, Lookin, it's a common enough term for Southern boys who have done a bit of Bible study. It just didn't occur to me that anyone here would have any trouble with exegesis. My bad. I do freely confess to checking the spelling but then I have to do that 2 or 3 times on most posts and still miss misspelled words. I sight spell and something about the typeface on both escort sites throws me off. I had to look up two of the words in this paragraph. (Please don't ask which, it's entirely too embarrassing. ) Oh, and thanks for "potched." I love fun new words.
-
Image and video forum
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
-
Something I find Hard To Believe
Or it could have been about the foreclosure issue, TY. Or even the Callas bootleg recording thread in the culture forum . Lucky has been very coy about specifics.
-
Something I find Hard To Believe
OK, I already know I shouldn't ask but I can't seem to help myself: Is the identification of Jimboivyo with BN based your exegesis of the substance and style of his posts or do you have an inside source? Is there a Deep Throat type informant? ---- Posting this violates all my personal rules about hashing out Daddy issues over here on MER (& BN stuff is even more toxic than most ) but my curiosity has overwhelmed my good sense.
-
How to write a science article
hahaha, spot on for some of the "AIDS Breakthrough" articles I have read. A minor carp, AS, but you should have included a working link to The Journal (not the actual paper, we don't link to papers). Who could have guessed such a thing existed?
-
New Proof That Wall Street Knew Its Sold Lead for Gold
ha ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA whoo, stop, my sides are aching.
-
Name 1 Thing New You Learned Today
I wonder if I can get my coffee buddies down at the truck stop to buy that explanation?
-
I Love It When They're Young & Enthusiastic.
Bright eyed and cute as a button, yes, but not much brush on that tail, Zipper. IMHO
-
Worst Pro-Life Ad Ever
hahaha...only in America!
-
Remember when??
Not possible, Matrix. You stop breathing way before you get to that level.
-
Bad News From the CDC
Yeah, I read about the report, Lucky. Sad. The younger guys have never seen a friend wasting away with AIDS. Trying to educate young men is like herding chickens. (pun intended) ---- Some real horrible people loose in this world, BBB. Can not wrap my head around why they would want to do that stuff. Pure evil.
-
Bad News From McDonald's
ha ha ha ha!
-
Remember when??
I gave it up when bands from the 70's started showing up on the Golden Oldies shows.
-
Remember when??
- Worst Pro-Life Ad Ever
Hahahaha...love your sense of humor, BBB.- The Daily Butt - 09/23/10 - BONUS
Even if you had leather seats?- Escort Profile Removed?
Shit is gonna happen; that's a given. What counts is the effort to clean it up afterwards. The attention to customer service on this site is amazing. Really, no suck up intended, you guys are wonderful.- Twinky Tuesdays
Shit and I thought I had done something clever. Pooh.- Twinky Tuesdays
Wow, I've been pointing and clicking on different stuff for months trying get get past the X, but this is the 1st time I got it to work! Thanks for giving me the encouragement to try it again, Lurker! Now if I can only remember what I did to make it happen. ---- Oh, & just joking about the red x. I get them too and have not the slightest notion of why they happen. Two pics, exactly the same as far as I can tell, one posts, the other's a red X. Another of those software mysteries I'll never understand.- Twinky Tuesdays
Red X's give me a raging boner every time, Lurker.- An interesting feature to the forums
Well, it only took me 5 days to find it and there it was , right where you said it would be in the first place. Gawd, am I stupid or what? Blame it on the tiny print. At least all the stats are showing for me. - Worst Pro-Life Ad Ever