Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Tabs to the Left Side
How neat! I didn't even suspect they were buttons. But of course they are; why else would they be there? So easy! I'm gonna try them out this very minute. Many thanks, Lookin (see, I spell your name with a capital now, just like you wanted), you're my hero.
-
Tabs to the Left Side
Learned what little I know about navigating, posting strictly by trial & error. No instruction book, no coaching (other than the occasional bit of kindly advice from members of these boards). Not joking, really that's the way I learned. Click on this, see what happens. Click on that, see what else happens. Horribly frustrating when I would finally get my machine to do what I wanted it to do and then not be able to remember exactly what I had done to coax it to jump through a particular hoop. Once I figure out a magic formula that pursuades the computer to cough up the result I want, I tend to stick with it, even if it's a kludge. Since I know nothing whatsoever of the innards of the software, no particular proceedure seems any more illogical or arbitrary than any other. You would probably bust a gut laughing at how I get pictures to post. ---- However some methods seem easier to use than others. So what's the easy way to get back to a thread after hitting the 'add reply' button w/o using the IE's back button? Please remember clear detailed instructions are better for folks like me; leave out the simplest, most intuitive (to you) step & you will have lost me.
-
Tabs to the Left Side
There's a better way? Who knew?
-
Better Communication
My right or their's?
-
Better Communication
Dibs on the trophy.
-
Eye Candy Extras
Hey, at least I owned up to it!
- Eye Candy Extras
-
Any more like connect2men.com?
Me too, but I'm far too polite to say so.
-
Better Communication
- 4 questions - 4 simple answers
The Devil made me do it. ---- I just noticed you managed to erase history. Are you paying off TY?- Gay Bangkok and Gay Thailand
Traditional/westernized, rural/urban, poor/wealthy, disenfranchised/elite, each individually makes for a good political fracture line a clever pol can exploit. Thaksin lined up all the cracks and gave Thailand a good strong whack. If he dropped dead tommorrow, the splits he created would still remain.- Gay Bangkok and Gay Thailand
Thank God for the urban elite, the palace pols & the army generals who act solely from a disinterested concern for the greater good of the people of Thailand!- 4 questions - 4 simple answers
Back to the short bus for me but at least I didn't double post this reply.- craigslist caves in....
Not really true, Zipper. The only mission, G-d given or otherwise, that most AGs recognize is that of being elected governor.- A Don't Lie Poll
So it's not just me? I thought I had pissed off TY. ---- Lookin: ---- OZ: Justice delayed is justice denied! Roll those lazy bastards out of bed NOW!- the Daily Butt - 09/04/10
Zip, you're a sweetheart for all your work posting pretty pix. I don't usually post on the picture threads but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying them. Thank you.- Thread closures
"At times these two views come into conflict. We try to seek a resolution without resorting to management fiat. Sometimes that is not possible. However distasteful it may be there are occasions when we are pushed to do things we had rather not have to resort to. This is such occasion." And if/when HoovilleRico pops up next week to announce the deed is done and to remind folks to view the carnage, what then? ---- TY, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this. I'm sorry you do. ---- Matrix, I've confessed before that I enjoy gawking a good dustup as much as anybody. Something about this one, though, struck me as unpleasant, left me feeling sad, upset. I don't come here to feel sad or upset. I come here to have fun playing with the other posters, to look at the pretty pictures and laugh at Lookin's visual puns. Make me feel sad often enough and I'll drift away. I'd miss some of the people here, though, so maybe not. ---- Lookin, I've been thinking about your post on the locked thread ever since you posted it but nothing has quite jelled yet. It always feels good to be prodded into thinking about something I never would have thought to question on my own. Clouds, silver linings; thank you, that helps. Maybe I'll post something here later. ---- Edit: Oops, just saw that TY started a new thread for Lookin's post. TY. you're a sweet, clever boy when you set your mind to it.- Nut Ball
Err, actually, Lucky, that picture you posted looks more like Japanese shotacon (kids as opposed to teenagers) than yaoi. Near as I can tell, about 2/3 of yaoi story lines feature high school romance and about 1/3 college and 20's salarymen/business owners, etc., romance. You can tell the artists are woman writing for a female audience both by the themes (almost always some variant on star-crossed love) and by the art work (often reveals ignorance of the basic mechanics of male/male sex). At least as available on YouTube, a little is XXX, a good bit is X, most is R or PG. Lest anyone accuse me of crawfishing on yaoi, I would like to point out that I said I was checking out a tentacle yaoi posting, which is quite weird enough w/o shotacon. Got red X, reposted as link ---- FYI Bara (Gei Comi), the Japanese iteration on gay comics, is much more adult (in both senses of the word) and usually features 'bear' &/or muscular characters (but not the roided out body builders often in American gay porn comics).- Hooville Village News
Some might say your teaser ads here are also a form of behavior.- Forum Upgrade for Male Escort Review Board
OZ, TY has a point. The blue type is much easier for old eyes like mine to read.- Nut Ball
Has anyone ever heard of the new collegiate sport of Nut Ball? Last night, while innocently viewing a bit of Japanese tentacle yaoi porn on YouTube, I noticed the poster's list included something interesting looking titled something like 'Zeissball'. Turned out it was a video of German college guys playing the new American sport of Nut Ball. Further investigation revealed Nut Ball was invented in Minnesota in 2002 and is now in the process of going viral world wide. Ur Nut Ball post link Rules seem to have drifted a bit from their initially innocent origins. The game, as now played, has jettisoned most of the dross and moved its homoerotic S&M aspects to the forefront. Apparently, bored straight college boys need to relieve their tensions in the oddest of ways. Specifically, clothing is now often reduced to boxers or tighty whities and the 'ball' can be anything handy (& heavy): tennis balls, cue balls, soccer balls or even water bottles and sneakers. The general idea seems to be to eliminate subtle tactics and get straight to the good stuff. Video of domitory version of Nut Ball (It's much better with the audio turned on. Then you can hear the screams. )- Share two things that put a smile on your face today...
Party Chat has been added to Flirt4Free. Video clips are back on the porn pop-up.- The Meaning Behind your Screen Name
No doubt you spent a lot of time on your knees.- Lucky's August Challenge Overview
Me first! he he he- The Meaning Behind your Screen Name
And StraightFlush would have been inappropriate for this board. - 4 questions - 4 simple answers