Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Where are the Bangkok reports, OZ?
Having had a sufficiency of hibernation, Oz prepares to set the world right... or off a massage boy, whichever.
-
Where are the Bangkok reports, OZ?
Don't worry about Oz. I'm sure the boys keep his blanket tucked in on cool nights.
-
Caption This (5-18-14)
- Anything in Colombia?
F4F = Flirt for Free, the cam site whose link is the line of photos just above your PM/notification/personal profile line above. Most of the Hispanic guys on the site are located in Bogata or Medellin.- Seeing the Glass Half Empty, or Half Full
So what specifically does he now feel free to do that was stressing him out before his seroconverted? Bottom unprotected?- Langue Cock – Boytoy’s Guide Montpellier, France – The Best Kept Gay Travel Secret In The World!
Oh my God, BBB is back.- Tomorrow Belongs to Me
Human beings are genetically programmed for group bonding in difficult circumstances. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CripLDmoSCg Same song, different verse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VcMk85ZsBh0 That the first clip is spun to be perceived by Americans as delusional and manipulative and the second is meant to allow a German General to say for us what is in the hearts of our own 'band of brothers'. But does Band of Brothers manipulate our predisposition to bonding any less than the two German songs?- Wanted: Tips on interacting with hot guys
"You know, Chris, I've read that for a lot of really good-looking guys, their looks can be a burden at times. Do you ever find your beauty causes you problems?" "Yacky di yak" Yeah I know trolls are always hitting on you, but do you find that interesting guys you would like to spend some time getting to know are too shy to approach you? "Yack yack yack..." "Wow, and I bet a lot of guys focus so much on your looks, they never get to know the (really wonderful) man you are on the inside." "Blah blah yack yack blah blah................" "Yeah, man, I bet so many people never get to see that side of you." At this point an occasional 'I didn't realize that' and 'Wow, that's so true' should be good to hold up your end of a couple of hours conversation. ++++ It's like Disraeli said of Queen Victoria: "Everyone likes flattery; and when you come to Royalty you should lay it on with a trowel."- When Is Public Defecation Okay?
Paragon, you're just lucky our resident scold got in a snit and quit the Board. He would have been on you like stink on shit for starting all these poop threads. Ask AdamSmith if you don't believe me.- 10 overlooked novels: how many have you read?
Mebbe so, but one has to factor in the dramatic effect of landings on life expectancy.- Where are the Bangkok reports, OZ?
I've read that at least some of the northern towns have formed up Red militias (self defence groups?) and are vowing that they won't be rolled by the yellows this time around. From here, it's hard tell how much of that is alarmist clap-trap by the Western media as most reports seem to be second hand stuff and almost all is coming from Bangkok, very little from the rural areas. This is when you see the results of the massive cutbacks in foreign bureaus by the networks. I bet most US coverage is coming from unreliable local stringers through a correspondent based in Singapore. I'm sure any Bama boy with the street smarts to beat NYC at its own game can handle anything Bangkok can throw at him, so I won't worry. ==== ( TY, have you talked OZ into making you executive manager of his internet assets in his will? Just in case?)- 10 overlooked novels: how many have you read?
"A la Recherche du Temps Perdu, chapter the first, page one..."- Anti-Gay Republican Outed As a Drag Queen Named ‘Miss Mona Sinclair’
You called?? ==== I can't wait to see how this plays out.- Wecome to the Free World Michael Alig
Freaky...yes; cool...no. Thank God I didn't much care for Geraldo.- Coming out as gay in Brazil - A LGBT Video
Parents have been known to check out their kids rooms, read their diaries, look under the mattress and generally snoop on their kids. Eye-balling their email is just a hitech version what they've be doing for years. I suspect the active parental snooping is a product of modern society. In olden times, there just wasn't much chillun could get into that escaped the notice of village gossip. Besides the kids were probably too worn out from work to have the energy to fuck up all that bad.- Just Thought This Was Neat
Thanks for the hint, Oz. W/O it, I would have stared until my one good eye went blind. ' Sucky, picture the blue tip of the tail as the ankle and foot en pointe and the red oval area above that as the calf.- Princes in Memphis
- Close-up shot
- Princes in Memphis
See if you can get Harry to pose naked again.- Close-up shot
- America's healthiest cities
Doesn't do thing for me except make my cough worse. What am I doing wrong?- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Programming Sucks
Hey, it beats grubbing out a living on a mud flat in Bangladesh while you wait for the typhoon that will drown you and everybody you know.- Close-up shot
- Great Scenery of Rio! JAM Underwear
Tomcal, not to make too big a deal of all this, but I'm wondering if the numbers in that chart reflect some objective ancestry criteria or are based on self classification? I'm under the impression that in Latin America racial designations carry a freight of class and cultural considerations. Just for instance, I know a number of guys from southern Mexico that self-classify as Spanish who are physically indistinguishable from Indio to my eye. I've talked about this with several of them who are friends and found them to be genuinely puzzled why I didn't see what was to them obvious. One conclusion I drew was that, in Mexico, mental constructs and social signifiers of race are much more weighted on cultural background than physical characteristics, at least as compared to America. ==== LOL, on rereading my post I find that I've managed to confuse even myself. I guess what I'm asking is whether middle class/educated Brazilians of mixed race tend to self-classify as European? - Anything in Colombia?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.