Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. Yep. Pretty good and pretty pretty too.
  2. LOL, for one thing you're making the classic racist mistake of mentally substituting "Caucasian" for "generic homo sapien." Genetically speaking one might more accurately say " Isn't the lack of skin color in Europeans the result of their ancestors spending an inordinate amount of time in weak sunlight?" A similar error in is embedded in everyday American speach. Consider the following sentence: "In the past 50 years, Southerners have come to accept and even freely endorse the presence of Black folks in the public fora." This sentence carries the clear implication that people of African-American ancestry (many of whose families have lived in the South for much longer than most white residents) are somehow not really "Southerners," yet it could be uttered without notice or comment on even the most liberal of MSNBC's talk shows. ==== I have to confess you caught me out, RA1. I actually hesitated to use the phrase "pure European descent" in my original post but was too tired (lazy?) to construct a sentence that excluded folks of mixed ancestry without being too wordy.
  3. Remarkable how nearly everyone in Brazil is of pure European descent. Or so one would think looking at this commercial.
  4. Hmmm...I wooda said clapped out, wheezy old fart; clearly been rode hard and put up wet. But yeah gay, that too.
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Limber guy
  6. Nope. Not married either.
  7. Well, I think I'm right cute!
  8. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not Ewwwwww at all, AS. Look at their faces. They're sharing the same happy thought! ==== Wandering off topic but that red shirt looks like a pullover. How does Mom manage that, I wonder? Buttons down the back? Maybe it's just my eyes.
  9. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Conjoined friends with benefits.
  11. EXPAT has it right. Junior is a knockout.
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    OK, I think I finally got it. Boy am I slow some days. Do improv guys do this kind of thing as an exercise?
  13. Deep breath, Sucky, deep breath. Three simple steps for self editing your posts: Step 1: Is there a copyright? If yes, delete; if no, go to step 2. Step 2: Are you willing to bet your retirement on that kid being over 18? If no, delete; if yes, go to step three. Step 3: Are you willing to bet your posting privileges that the material isn't going to send Oz into a total raging fit? If no, delete; if yes click on the post button. See, nothing to it. Besides, it's been forever since Tampa Yankee sent anyone to the sandbox.
  14. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Gcursor, I have a generally favorable impression of you which, in this context, means I must have generally enjoyed reading your posts so maybe your humor isn't as odd as you think. Or maybe I'm even odder than I think. I admit though your 'Help! Help!' thread kinda threw me. But Marcanthony is right: the boards are for fun. If you don't find anything of interest here, there's no real reason to come. PS. For me at least, escorting has little to do with why I log on.Those days are long behind me now. There are other reasons to post here but if if you don't find any that are applicable to you, then I wish you well on your journey.
  15. Let's see: 1) Spiking the punch at the high school prom. 2) Mass drunk fights at college football stadiums. 3) Liquid courage on combat patrols. Can anyone figure out another use for this stuff? Damned if I can.
  16. Goggling around the world of gay webcomics, AS. "25 year old recently out artist chronicling his adventures into the world of gay." About me Just a regular guy who happens to like other guys. Currently living in NYC. Work in animation, write and draw for a living. Hopeless romantic. Things I like: cartoons, writing, drawing, uke, piano, basketball, pokemon. ---- Hat is the artist's alter ego. PS. 'Uke' is Japanese anime/yaoi for bottom; it's also short for ukulele. Japanese Uke --------------------------- American Uke We'll never know. Oddly enough, Uke is also the guy flying through the air in martial arts. But I think we can rule this one out.
  17. The Devil made me post these. ====
  18. OMFG, I though this was a joke post until I googled 'powdered alcohol'. What is the world coming to?
  19. Billionaires, large corporations, single interest lobby groups (at least those capable of raising heaps of ready cash). Oh, and Republicans. Silly Oz... sometimes you say the darndest things.
  20. If I had been in a window seat, I wouldn't have had to poop again for at least a week.
  21. Hmm...comes with the subtext that the bride is a nasty slut with whom the groom is obsessed beyond all reason. Are you sure you would want Hallelujah sung at your wedding, Hito? http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/leonardcohen/hallelujah.html Perhaps because he was writing from the POV of David, Cohen was a bit hard on Bathsheba. See the original text at 2 Samuel 11.
  22. You're using experience as a proxy for skill & willingness, I think. But consider that with sex, like any other physical activity, some guys are naturals and some guys are klutz's.
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Now, now, Mr.P, I'm pretty sure that generally accepted internet etiquette and standards of behavior requires that you first create a sock puppet if you want to post praise and support for your own thread.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.