Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Latin America Men and Destinations
    Thanks for posting this, Tomcal, it brightened up my whole afternoon.
  2. JKane's link works but you have to back up the blog 2 pages to get to the internal link to the Orientation Police episode (at the very last part of the page. It's there, I promise, you just have to look close. )
  3. One of my regrets is that I never took the time to actually be there in Canaveral for a Saturn 5 lift off and feel the earth shake beneath my feet.
  4. But I'm working on it, I really am.
  5. Somehow this didn't help all that much:
  6. I do try to keep up with the times, to be open to new ways of thinking about things (got to be able to talk with twinks if I want to get any) but sometimes these modern times can get a little hard to wrap my head around: Not just clueless straight people. Maybe the occasional old gay guy too. ==== It occurs to me that AS probably has all this category blending down pat.
  7. MsGuy posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    Oz, you just have to take a look at this Wendel Cruze comic strip. (Wendel was a 70's era gay preacher's boy from Alabama who bailed to the big city.) This particular episode reads like the creator knew you personally back in the day. http://www.howardcruse.com/howardsite/aboutbooks/wendelbook/wendel/wendel1/index.html Or maybe he's just imagining the same fresh from the farm picture of you I've constructed in my own mind.
  8. Well I should have known, Tomcal, that you of all people would be sure to have a leg up on the competition. LOL, I guess we will all just have to resign ourselves to your leftovers and abide patiently in your shadow waiting for sloppy seconds. It's not about utility or even monetary value (entirely ). It's about the prestige with his friends and peers that accompanies owning a late model iPhone. The power of the Apple brand is amazing. Your boy craves to whip out his iPhone while having a beer with his buds and ever so casually update his Facebook page. Somehow it's just not the same with a Samsung. Not unlike one of us wanting to 'ever so casually' pick up some friends for brunch in a new Porsche Cabriolet. PS If you happen to actually own a Porsche, Cabriolet or not, please just keep this information to yourself lest I graw out my own vitals with envy.
  9. Interestingly enough, the 2/10 issue of Business Week has a long article on iPhones as a new international currency. Apple maintains a substantial differential in prices between national markets, enough to make the arbitrage trade in unlocked iPhones worth your while. Apparently the cheapest (relatively speaking) 5s with 16 GB of memory costs about $700 in the US but goes for US$1,200 in Brazil. Top that off ( ) with the status windfall accruing to a garato in possession of an up to date iPhone and you might well eclipse even Tomcal as bell of the ball, OZ. Just takes a little advance planning. Worth thinking about anyway.
  10. See guys, Paragon has just demonstrated how to give good review. Maybe I would have added how many minutes to skip to get to Leo's tight little ass, but that one quibble aside, he included all the pertinent data.
  11. NO! If I can't have what I want, I don't want nothing!
  12. Damn, AS, I was so wanting to make the first post on page 100.
  13. Yeah, well I find myself agreeing with Sucky. I'm not sure which makes me more quesy, those pix or me agreeing once again with Mr S. Sucky, we gotta quit meeting like this.
  14. Damn, he is a real cutie, Tomcal. For me the idea of sex with a dwarf seems transgressive and kinky, yet harmless and normal at the same time. Right in my wheel house. I think I would've asked if he was up for exchanging blow jobs. Maybe fronting a few bourbon and cokes would have helped put him in the mood.
  15. Some of the blue haired old ladies around here actually make lime cheese salad but I can't recall any of them going so far as to top it with tuna. Of course it's possible I'm just blanking it out of my memory. I'd like to think not but maybe. Certainly it's something I would desperately try for if ever confronted by by this dish on a pot luck table.
  16. Fucking closet prescriptionist! Just outed yourself, didn't you?
  17. Good Lord, AS, go ahead and get your damned self saved already. You know you're going to up and do it eventually, so just get it over with. Besides, you might have a real chance to get into Hito's pants afterwards. All things are possible in Christ.
  18. Prescriptive grammarians have a lot in common with creationists. Ain't worth arguing with either. Or better yet... Neither are worth arguing with.
  19. Brian and Justin. But only because Justin is so damned cute. ==== Great poll by the way. I hadn't seen a lot of those kisses before.
  20. All this jibber jabber and yet nobody tells me what I really want to know: Does the dwarf butt-fuck that blond twink king? On cam? Stark naked? For how long a run time (with or w/o cutesy cuts & cam angles)? Really guys, if you're going to talk about the show, at least give us some useful information. It's like one of those escort reviews where a discreet curtain is drawn around what actually happened when the clothes came off.
  21. One would think a "Wise, All-Knowing Cocksucker" would have at least a passing interest in this (admittedly boring) stuff.
  22. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Trust AdamSmith to find a pic of him face down, bottom up.
  23. Somebody is still mad over his adventures with Air India.
  24. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Really, ihpguy? LOL, biggest donkey dick I knew in college was half Cherokee. Wonder if it was the same guy?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.