Everything posted by davet
-
Owner of Pointe shares his views on Saunas longgevity
You have at least one year.
-
David Sweet Solo
I'm answering my own question. It seems David Sweet is advertising as David Maxim on rentmen.eu though most of the pictures are from 3-5 years ago. I'm putting together a list for a conquering return to Prague in 2022. There are Brock Magnus (Kazan) and Tom DeCastro (Wm Higgins), whom I engaged separately when they were in the US. I'm wondering how these two big muscle guys will be like in a 3-way. Tom D. definitely has gay tendencies. He bottomed and said he liked it. Brock was more toppy but he was friendly and didn't seem entirely g-f-p. Any other current talent in Prague (or Zurich)?
-
Owner of Pointe shares his views on Saunas longgevity
Interesting article. I wonder whether the Copacabana mafia was the old Roger's sauna, my introduction to the Brazilian lifestyle almost exactly 20 years ago. Contrary to the owner's experience, I didn't think the sauna scene was that much more packed in the early 2000s. Rogers and Pointe (or whatever it was called then) were active but not packed. Lagoa and 117 were crazy packed on their specials and discount nights. Remember the studs lining up the staircase to wait for an available cabin at 117? I once gave up on a tanned, blond surf-type because I couldn't wait and he wouldn't agree to a quicky in the stalls. It seems the sauna scene was most packed around 2010-15, in terms of number of establishments and the labor force therein. I'm really curious whether the apps are taking this business away. We have had rentmen, etc. for ages in the US, and before that the back pages of local alterna-weeklies. I think the Brazilians had their websites and print ads too. They did not and do not offer the on-the-spot assessment that sauna clienteles look for.
-
David Sweet Solo
European porn stars seem to stay out of trouble and continue to look great into their 30s, as some Bel Ami veterans prove when you glimpse them now working behind the camera for the company. Is this a nostalgia thread or is David Sweet contactable today? How about Jeffrey Brason and how does he look today? You were very lucky to have gotten them back then. I would really like to return to the Prague-Budapest-Zurich circuit.
-
Brazilian Boy Cadu Has Something For You
Where can one find him?
-
Living in Brazil
Comparing costs for the expat life is difficult and subjective because what do you need to feel a comfortable middle class life? Middle class for Americans (living space, car, spotless restaurants, convenience, top-notch health care) or for elite coastal Americans (art, culture, global cuisines) would be almost the American budget. The well-to-do in Brazil make and spend as much money as any American, with vacations to the Amalfi Coast and all that. However, comfortable middle-class Brazilian (tiny apartments, neighborhood por quilo restaurant, long public transport commutes) would be much less if you can tolerate the somewhat decrease in expectations.
-
Request for shirtless photo
I"d love to hear more about women's experiences. One guy I met in Sto. Domingo said he and his buggarones buddies have had lots of female clients, including three-ways with their husbands. The women are getting exactly what we're getting. I suspect it takes them longer to feel assured of the safety and comfort. As we know, a good Brazilian sauna is one of the safest, most relaxing contexts for this kind of enjoyment, but I wonder how a woman would feel about walking around such a place with so many pointed penises.
-
just back from Rio and SPi
Let me be the one to ask over the intercom: "Can we get a price check?"
-
Fragata Closed
Is it operating on a random schedule?
-
Is Brazil Coming Out of the Pandemic?
Do you mean at their re-opening? Indeed, it sounds like they've had a rough time since the relocation a year or two ago, so I was wondering if things have changed. Yup, interest-blindness gets us all. However, what I liked about the old Fragata at least was that there were usually 2-3 muscle beauties of top Lagoa quality (Lagoa might have 10-20 of those, but how many do you really need?!) plus usually 2-3 freaks of cock-nature. But everyone in between I wouldn't be able to identify in a police line-up.
-
Forty-eight hours of PURE PLEASURE
You are my hero. This has never worked for me. And yes, I remember that every other young guy in full vigor is a part-time cop, from the muscly art student selling oil paintings on El Conde to the go-go boy on stage.
-
Antigen test 24 hrs before flight acceptable to enter Brasil from USA starting today.
The problem is that in the US, our "attestation" is a 10-cent card that the lab tech handwrote in. No picture, no lamination, no official-looking stamp (very popular overseas). I'm worried these would get rejected. I certainly would if I were serious about keeping out the unvaccinated.
-
Is Brazil Coming Out of the Pandemic?
Do you mean that over longer time frames, the daily count inaccuracy evens out?
-
Medellin
Before my last trip to Colombia, I made a concerted effort to chat up some cam guys, including a gorgeous Bel Ami-like muscle twink on Chaturbate. Absolutely no luck.
-
Is Brazil Coming Out of the Pandemic?
Were you at Lagoa? What were the garotos who were there like? (Keeping in mind I favor the type who never mess up their hair.) I'm hoping you'll have a chance to explore Clube 555 and report back. My dreams of a November trip are getting more faint due to work if not travel regulation anxieties.
-
Antigen test 24 hrs before flight acceptable to enter Brasil from USA starting today.
What about the vaccination proof once you are there? Or the local "passport" I heard SP or RJ was instituting?
-
Barcelona (Thermas) 2019 latest recommendations
For a different experience, stay at Thermas overnight! You'll see which guys basically live there. It's a diverse mix of 5-6 guys. You can play around in the open, in the showers, in various places in the near-empty building. If you had any fantasies about being locked in a gym and discovering its erotic secrets, this is close. LOL. The premium rooms are 9-10 EUR per hour. Some clients and guys use that for their overnight dates, which would be convenient for coming out every now and then to grab a third wheel. But there's no "pernoite" rate that I know of.
-
Garoto / client squabbles in Rio police report blogs.
You mean Junior/Caio/Edson/Emerson/Judson/Jefferson with the sculpted body, fashionably-ripped jeans, flashing smile, perfect hair, a cock that needs its own government-issued ID, and always a mirror in proximity would NOT make for marriage material?
-
Hotties in Sao Paolo who used to gogo and maybe more.....
MD Massagem has a full menu of services including tantric and "lingam" massage. The expository text is amusing but it isn't clear whether "extra," i.e., penetrative services are included or available and for how much.
-
Brazil: imagine needing to …
I've been in Argentina during hyperinflation. Everyone seems shell-shocked. "Cobra y compra": You get your money and you go shopping immediately. If you can't trade for dollars, buy steaks, oil, flour, anything, because it will be more expensive tomorrow. When people cut back when prices go up, inflation gets tamed. When people accept higher prices, inflation becomes a part of life. But when people are racing against prices, that's when it turns into hyperinflation.
-
Medellin
When I was there almost 3 years ago it was drug addicts laying out on the street. Nothing seemed open or alive when I got to 57a during the daytime and I didn't get the urge to return at night. I'm intrigued by Gus Van Sant-style street hoods, but this was way beyond that. I hope you report back something different.
-
Medellin
Afghan men are gorgeous. But this is the wrong forum so I'll stop here.
-
So cute boys in Prague !
Now that they can make a fortune, or at least more than the usual porn studio rates, by fucking each other gorgeously in their homemade porn, what hope is there for the rest of us getting any of their attention?
-
A trip to Colombia ?
One should be alert to political unrest, but they don't take over the entire city or country. Half a mile away, you wouldn't even notice a thing. Strikes, however, could crimp your travel plans.
-
Brazil January- February
I'm seriously eyeing a trip in early November. Depends on how the airline cancellation/change policies currently are.