Everything posted by scott456
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
Where?
-
He collects trash to support boyfriend’s family in Singburi
I wonder what Willie did for living when he lived in Belgium.
-
SPA Bangkok - men only
I thought you guys were supposed to talk about me.
-
Hotel Alameda (Rio) update
I love ceiling mirrors. But I am just afraid of hiring a GP outside of my comfort zone(suana), I am a coward.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
The massuer's manly big hands can cover my thin body easily. I also had my whole body waxed (including my private part). I feel good.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
Never mind.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
That's fine with me too. I care not.
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
Hello toddler.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
Didn't talk to you, didn't care either. 🙄
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
Ok...that's ironic both way.
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
Accomodation in SP is cheaper than Rio.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
Did that...big strong hands, warm and manly. I think that actually triggered the sleeping beauty side of me. BTW, I am thin.
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
I do have a question to OP, what is the rationale for your plan that gives SP a week, but Rio 2 days?
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
It sounds like OP already bought the plane tickets (both SP and Rio) and probably can't change/cancel it. I am not sure what OP wants to hear if he already made the plan. It's not like there is another/better GP sauna in SP, unless OP exclusively deals with online GPs which has problems of its own.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
Thanks, you too.
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
I have been just staying in and sleeping a lot in my hotel room. It's nice to escape from the bitter cold winter in N. America. The warm climate really relaxes me, and this bed is like a magnet, so comfy.
-
Sao Paulo - Feb 2023 - is Lagoa worthwhile?
Welcome to this forum, I see this is your first post.
- Rio Jan 2023
-
a few observations from my Nov/Dec trip to Brazil
It's Sunday, I am in SP, and contemplating if I wanna go to Lagoa. I guess there is nowhere to find muscle men in SP these days....sad life.
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
I replied to say I don't care. But if someone didn't get it and insisted that I care, that's his problem.
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
Sure, if you say so, I really don't care whatever you get.🙄
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
Yes, so you get it...just in case...
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
I don't know about DL. But I really don't care. 🙄
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
But does DL care?
-
flight tickets to rio from dc
Copa operates narrow body airplanes from the U.S., and requires a stop over in Central America. They are usually the cheapest option for N. America - S. America routes. Business class seats in narrow body airplane are not lie-flat. Economy class seats are 3-3, better not be stuck in the middle seat.