Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. I wonder what Willie did for living when he lived in Belgium.
  2. I thought you guys were supposed to talk about me.
  3. I love ceiling mirrors. But I am just afraid of hiring a GP outside of my comfort zone(suana), I am a coward.
  4. The massuer's manly big hands can cover my thin body easily. I also had my whole body waxed (including my private part). I feel good.
  5. That's fine with me too. I care not.
  6. Didn't talk to you, didn't care either. 🙄
  7. Ok...that's ironic both way.
  8. Accomodation in SP is cheaper than Rio.
  9. Did that...big strong hands, warm and manly. I think that actually triggered the sleeping beauty side of me. BTW, I am thin.
  10. I do have a question to OP, what is the rationale for your plan that gives SP a week, but Rio 2 days?
  11. It sounds like OP already bought the plane tickets (both SP and Rio) and probably can't change/cancel it. I am not sure what OP wants to hear if he already made the plan. It's not like there is another/better GP sauna in SP, unless OP exclusively deals with online GPs which has problems of its own.
  12. I have been just staying in and sleeping a lot in my hotel room. It's nice to escape from the bitter cold winter in N. America. The warm climate really relaxes me, and this bed is like a magnet, so comfy.
  13. Welcome to this forum, I see this is your first post.
  14. scott456 replied to Riobard's topic in Gay Brazil
    Don't be shy, tell us.
  15. It's Sunday, I am in SP, and contemplating if I wanna go to Lagoa. I guess there is nowhere to find muscle men in SP these days....sad life.
  16. I replied to say I don't care. But if someone didn't get it and insisted that I care, that's his problem.
  17. Sure, if you say so, I really don't care whatever you get.🙄
  18. Yes, so you get it...just in case...
  19. I don't know about DL. But I really don't care. 🙄
  20. But does DL care?
  21. Copa operates narrow body airplanes from the U.S., and requires a stop over in Central America. They are usually the cheapest option for N. America - S. America routes. Business class seats in narrow body airplane are not lie-flat. Economy class seats are 3-3, better not be stuck in the middle seat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.