Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. It's a business. I would prefer a hot tour guide who can work both in and out of bed. Welcome to the real world.
  2. You will need a lot of money for your long diaper wearing life. Good luck to your draw.
  3. Let me just be direct and ask this question. Pravit, are you cute and has a nice body? are you willing to provide sexual escort service in addition to tour guide service. If not, what makes your tour guide service better than others
  4. I, and I bet many readers here too, are more interested to know if he is cute and has a hot body, and willing to put out while giving you the tour, if we are going this route to find a tour guide.
  5. LOL. Do people ask to see face pictures of the tour guides when booking the walking tours on TripAdvisor? No.
  6. sure, I hope you have all the money you need for the diaper wearing long life ahead. 🤣
  7. People don't come to this board to look for tour guides.
  8. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I believe the countryside or small towns in France and Italy are quite affordable, comparable to Thailand, but if you are older and after young hot guys, you would be very lonely.
  9. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Been there, done that. The air pollution in Chang Mai is unbearable to me.
  10. scott456 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Latin American countries are known for corruption, crime, and bad infrastructure.
  11. I already mentioned in the other thread, one can dressed up as a beautiful drag queen. Nobody would dare to complain about an old lady in the party. But, still, they would consider this old lady as a clown.
  12. Also, spend as much money as you can because we are all getting older and you can't take money with you.
  13. Oh ok. I thought the OP said 180000 THB (not over-priced for Asia-USA market post Covid). But apparently he was referring to 180000 ANA miles. In that case, yes, it's a bargain.
  14. I am curious what you guys did in terms of "mile high club". It doesn't appeal to me to do anything sexual in the tiny airplane toilet. If you guys were so brave to do it in your seat, even the business class seat is still too constricted.
  15. I hate New Year's Eve party. So I stayed home and slept when people were counting down and supposedly kissing people.
  16. What's sneaky service?
  17. We, as customers, sure don't care if the session go over time limit. But the massuers or the massage parlor probably care.
  18. You gave us a lot of empty space.
  19. Don't they use a time clock for the session? Massage + sex will definitely go over the time limit, unless the massage part is cut short or the sex is just an add-on quickie.
  20. Good idea. I could actually be a woman if I am in drag, a very feminine blonde drag queen.
  21. I am curious what you found in Taiwan. I know there are plenty of bottom boys and almost no tops in Taiwan.
  22. That means they are probably bisexual. Straight guys do not get aroused when seeing another penis.
  23. Fortunately, the queen is alive and well. Oh, that's me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.