Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. That's your fetish. Not my problem here either.
  2. Not my problem.
  3. It doesn't matter, you are not my type.
  4. I am beautiful when in drag, and outrageously handsome when not in drag. Please don't be jealous.
  5. Of course, and I'd love to.
  6. Here too. I absolutely don't care.
  7. Exactly, I absolutely don't care who gets what.
  8. I really don't, sorry.
  9. You don't know me.
  10. I don't love you...and sorry again.
  11. My pleasure, and sorry for breaking your fantasy.
  12. Who is going to get AstraZeneca these days when Pfizer is an option?
  13. No, I never do anything special for "the guy".
  14. OMG. Too much information.
  15. certainly not at the massage parlor and not at 1000 baht, 2000 baht or even 3000 baht price range. There are plenty of wealthy and well-connected Thai and Asian customers who can reserve these models through high-end model agencies/mamasuns.
  16. I would like to pay to fundle these two guys. They don't need to massage me, I will do them. But I think these two photos are fake or stolen, and I bet these guys are not available for customers in reality. You can just tell... they are models.
  17. Pretty soon you will pay to have cheap sex with AI robots, no consonants.🤪
  18. Did your AI write this and all your previous posts too? 🤪
  19. OK. The author forgot to mention the vibrant sex trade industry in Bangkok, both gay and straight. For many tourists in Bangkok, affordable prostitutes are the main attraction.
  20. Sorry but I am not interested in seeing out-of-shape naked old farlangs. 😁
  21. That's the key. You will be amazed how desirable whites are in North/Central/South America.
  22. Welcome to this forum. I see this is your first post.
  23. Too skinny for my personal taste.
  24. I wouldn't take the risk to say anything bad about Brazil on this board.
  25. Thank God they didn't catch you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.