Everything posted by scott456
-
I must lead a boring life ?
I wish I could go to church with my bf.
-
Berlin
This morning I woke up early at 7ish, couldn't fall asleep again. So I decided to check out what's going on at Axel. Took the elevator down, halfway came in a handsome blonde guy in his early 20's in full street cloth and carrying a backpack, going down and heading out. Look like a sleep-over (may or may not be a transaction). Then, on the elevator up to my floor, elevator opened, another young guy in fully street clothes and with backpack were waiting to go down and leave the hotel. I suppose this is also a sleep over (may or may not be a transaction). These guys had to leave early to go to their day jobs. All the hotel guest I have seen so far are at least middle age, none are attractive, a few are mid age "bear" type.
-
Berlin
Ok, my theory is that, these local guys are probably invited by hotel guests via Grindr or other means. Some of them could be hustlers (cheap/dirty/old clothes, tattoos... speak strange English among themselves instead of German, don't need to work during the day, all quite young in their 20's). That's why they always carry backpacks with them, and are in full street clothes, because they would not want to leave their stuff in clients room. None of them use the gym to workout, they just go in and out of bathrooms and sitting around. Some talk among themselves.
-
Axel Barcelona - thoughts ?
I tend to visit the cities where there are plenty of night life options regularly, not just special events. Barcelona is fun when there is special gay events, but quite dull and boring otherwise (Axel staff agreed on this too). The tourist attractions are great, but you do those once and that's all you need.
-
Monkeypox
Just go get the vaccine and be over with your fears.
-
Lima Peru - candidate for longer stay
General speaking, racist is about race, not about tourists. Racist is usually some kind of degrading treatment towards people of color. @msclelovris a white gay couple, so they are treated better than people of color.. Tourists of white race are better treated than tourists of color. I don't like racist culture, so I will not bother going to Lima. I am sure some people love getting preferential treatments. In America, I always counter people when they say racist words, I would say "white trash".
-
Berlin
Oh, germans, what can I say. 🤣
-
Berlin
Last night when I was in full drag standing in long line for Kitkat electric night, a hunky Uber driver drop off customer, couldn't get his eyes off me, I smiled and stared back, he made gestures for me to go sit in his car. Hell. I came all the way across the Atlantic to go to parties.
-
Another trip report, this time from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Question on PVR: is there any club for drag queens to hang out? Is the culture there liberal enough to see drag queens on streets? At restaurants?
-
Berlin
I am already at Axel today. There was a hot young guy in the room next to me. naked, door open, walked in/out naked on purpose. I was a blonde drag at the moment, he seemed to be shocked, hesitant and could't decide. LOL. During the day, there seems to be some people come up to top floor gym, spa area to take showers here in public on purpose. Some seem to be locals and know each other. One black in full street cloth, bring a backpack to take shower (door opened) here. A blonde young guy from Budapest, who claimed to be living in Berlin, striked a conversation with me in the gym area, while playing with his dick and tried to lure me into a private bathroom and fuck me. I was suspicious so I declined. I don't understand this, do Axel have day use room like a sauna? Is this place safe? Are hookers allowed to come find business here? Why would locals stay at Axel? I don't recall seeing all these activities here last time I was here.
-
I asked to be rimmed !
When all vanilla becomes boring, you just need to spice it up.
-
Whats new in Rio?
Lagoa is full house tonight, only standing room left, I finally shared a table with strangers. I ordered my gozada shot as usual, freshly milked from a gorgeously lean muscled body, for the same price as my dinner. I was satisfied and happy. It was drizzling outside when I left, I hope the rain doesn't effect clubbing tonight. Life is good. Let's hope for the world peace.
-
Whats new in Rio?
The only pleasure I get out of these non GP saunas is to reject people. I don't pursue anyone there because, like floridarib, the ones I want usually aren't interested in me.
-
Berlin
Some people are jealous of my big nipples. Believe it or not, there are straight(or bi or multi or whatever) guys at Kitkat on Monday electric nights who made out with me fully knowing I was a fake woman. A guy from UK told me I should go to London and that I, as a drag queen, would be very desirable there.
-
Fire at Theatrón - Bogotá (24 Sept 2022)
What did he put in his asshole? I'd like to try that.
-
Why one of Europe's top airports has become a 'crazy mess'
My prefer temperature setting is 26 in summer and 24 in winter.
-
Thailand abstains
Thailand has been politically neutral in the history of international stage. Russian tourists account for a big portion to Thailand tourism industry.
-
Berlin
Very true. But most people stay there for many reasons other than those of a conventional hotel. As an exhibitionist, I walk around in common are, naked or in my see through thongs. I can even dressed up as a drag queen and expose my breast when eating my breakfast. Just be creative and I always have fun there. And they are reasonably priced based on their hotel quality.
-
Why one of Europe's top airports has become a 'crazy mess'
and condoms just in case.
-
I asked to be rimmed !
While we are on the subject of rimming, why don't we also discuss scat and golden shower.
-
I asked to be rimmed !
I have now decided I will not french kiss sex workers or some strangers at the clubs. Too many diseases floating around. My scratchy throat was getting better, but a couple days ago I french kiss someone, now the throat is worse.
-
Hedda
Let's observe a moment of silence in memory of Hedda.
-
Hedda
People come and go. Life is a b*tch.
-
The Cloud Massage Bangkok
And all of them have very light skin tone, unlike the real Thais you see on street.
-
How was your weekend?
I am visiting Brazil now. The pandemic really changed the club scene here (for the worse), but thank goodness, the GPs are still plentiful. I did visit GP sauna almost every day, it is a daily routine, so it's nothing to write home about either. I now use condoms when I suck cocks. I order my "gozada shots" there as usual, no sweats. Will go straight to Berlin from here in a week.