Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scott456

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scott456

  1. These days I prefer the Carvinal in Cologne Germany than in Brazil.
  2. It sure is not a good idea to have a full stomach while getting a massage.
  3. Western man walking on a beach in Thailand
  4. I thought there was a isolated island in Phuket or Pattaya for gay nudist? And you need to hire a boat or join a gay boat group?
  5. not going to happen in Thailand.
  6. It's amazing the discussion in this thread changed from ANA business class to mile high club, to airplane food. 😂
  7. Correct. Mostly it is the airlines check-in agents who do things by the book when you check in, especially those asian country based airlines, very stubborn too.
  8. Given the corruption nature in Thai culture, I would not be surprised that the private clinics use "free" Prep supply to turn a profit to themselves.
  9. You can always book a refundable one way ticket out of the country.
  10. Is your profile picture really yours?
  11. good for you. I have already forgotten what it is like to be 30something years old.
  12. I am afraid there are not many 30something year old posters here on this board.
  13. I will be happy to pay just to watch their live sex show.
  14. I like to know who is not cute in your eyes. 😂
  15. No, you will have a sexy happy diaper wearing long life before death.
  16. God saves these sarcadtic old queens. 🙏🙏
  17. I can see a whole bunch of sarcastic old queens in this tour guide thread.
  18. 5 seconds x 10 = almost 1 minutes 5 seconds x 100 = almost 10 minutes I am busy, but good for you.
  19. sure, you can make anything sexual if you like.
  20. I do admire your time and effort collecting these lively emojis.
  21. I don't hire a plumber or a cook from a sex-oriented web board.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.