Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas_88

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thomas_88

  1. Hi Lonnie, Could you give more info about this vid please? Because I don't recognize the escorts.
  2. "...Read somewhere that Bratislava is (was?) the porn capital of Bel Ami..." Hi 12is12, According to this site: https://www.belamionline.com/2257info.html the address seems to be in Prague.
  3. Hi again, Thanks for the reply.
  4. Hi Lonnie, Thanks for the pics but in my opinion it would be better if you group all these EastBoys stuff in one topic.
  5. Hi 12is12, Thanks for the report. Did you pay "the third" ("I met with the third, who was really hungry after a month of no sex")?
  6. Are guys have anal sex at the gym? Do they fuck without lube?
  7. "Where's this gym located? Asking for a friend!": 8000 Sunset Blvd
  8. Meanwhile Traumboys has some new guys: https://traumboys.eu/en/boy/
  9. Hi guys, I already use One condoms for years & they're very good in my opinion.
  10. Hi again guys, Because I didn’t want to start a new topic, I’ll ask my question here; The day after I joined I got an e-mail: „…At the Boytoy.com, we know there is strength in numbers and want to build the largest community possible for guys who know that raw bare fucking is the best form of fucking on the planet. We can all help and support each other as we try to create a community of members who love raw loads, cum dumps, feltching and juicy seconds…” So, are the reviews I’m reading here all about condom free meetings?
  11. Hi, There's no Hunqz app & you can't see the Hunqz guys in the PlanetRomeo app. You can use Hunqz on your phone browser.
  12. Thomas_88 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    It's: http://www.people.nl
  13. Thomas_88 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Hi, The Boys4u membership prices are expensive in my opinion, I was planning of maybe becoming a member next year. Hopefully you'll find a/some nice guy(s) to meet in Amsterdam, have fun.
  14. Thomas_88 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Hi again Young11, When are you planning to go please?
  15. Thomas_88 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Hi Young11, You can find some guys from Boys4u on PlanetRomeo-Hunqz, like PB-Lionel has a profile on Boys4u & PlanetRomeo-Hunqz. Sometimes you'll find a contact number from a guy on Boys4u on another site with an internet search engine.
  16. Hi guys, Most apps have a „travel" option so you can contact the guys before you travel there. In some apps you have to pay for the „travel" option.
  17. Thomas_88 replied to a post in a topic in European Men and Destinations
    Hi guys, There's guys in the Amsterdam windows for years, I remember an an acquaintance mentioned this over eighteen years ago. Five years ago I met this guy: https://www.boys4u.nl/escort/42332/pb-lionel and my husband and me liked him a lot, he works/worked also for: https://myredlight.nl There's also this club: https://www.boysclub21.nl But I don't know much about it, have fun.
  18. Hi Lucky, The link doesn't work on my computer & I can't see the pic, could you try to repost it please?
  19. Hi guys, It's not difficult at all to say/write guy in stead of b*y, in my opinion.
  20. Hi Sgoleon, The fun part is in discovering yourself, in my opinion. If someone writes a story about his experiences it's not a guarantee that your experiences will be the same. For example, tightness could be very subjective, I think.
  21. Hi guys, That's why I don't use Google.
  22. Hi Avalon, Will the glitter last till the 4th of July?
  23. Hi again, What I see is „Brussels Airlines flight number 9035 operated by United Airlines".
  24. Hi guys, The site isn't up to date I think because Brussels Airlines uses a new logo (with a B instead of an S) for at least ten years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.